The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating a Vampire

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Teren’s moment of panic quickly subsided with our passionate lovemaking, and he fell asleep in my arms happy and content and with probably a full pint of my blood in his system. Before I followed him to slumber, his terrified face refilled my mind and his quavering words filled my heart – “I’m so scared, Emma.” I knew he was scared to die. I knew he was scared he’d hurt me. His fear was only solidifying mine. But I’d do this for him…I’d be strong for him.

Early Monday morning, he rolled over in my bed and woke me with soft kisses on my shoulder, neck and cheek, and with reluctance clear in his voice, whispered, “I have to go get ready for work,” in my ear. I smiled that he’d remembered to wake me before he left me. I sleepily watched him find his clothes in the gray-on-gray, pre-dawn light of the room. Once dressed, he leaned over me to give me a final goodbye kiss, and if he’d had the time, I would have pulled those clothes right off him again. He didn’t though, so with a small sigh, I ended our warm touch and whispered goodbye. He paused at my doorway, his black head turning back to my huddled form on the bed, and gave me a heart-stopping crooked grin.

God, I loved that man.

I couldn’t fall back asleep after he left, so I woke early and clunked around my tiny, peaches and cream bedroom. This house had been my grandmother’s house and this bedroom had been my mother’s. I slept in what was technically the second bedroom (although they were both the same size), out of respect for my long dead grandma.

My mother had had no desire to move back here after she’d passed. She greatly enjoyed sharing a two bedroom, single story home with Ashley, near the campus, but she hadn’t had the heart to sell the home she’d grown up in. It was fully paid for anyway and a good investment. When I’d finished college, she’d offered me a pretty spectacular rate on rent, since there was no way I’d just live here for free, mooching off of her, and I’d eagerly accepted the cute little home. I suppose if I ever finally moved in with Teren, Ashley would come live here…although the steep staircase was a challenge for her.

I left my simple, yet elegant, little room and walked across the hall to the main bathroom. My grandma had had a thing for lighthouses and the bathroom was done in a clearly nautical motif. We’d all found it much too cute to change, so we left the little homage to her in this room. I turned on the water for my shower and when it was warm enough, I pushed aside the curtain, depicting a cliffside with raging waters below it and a lone, stoic lighthouse atop it, and stepped inside. I sort of felt like that lighthouse, alone, and trying to be brave with my one brightly shining lamp to light the darkness, while torturous waves crashed below me.

Okay, the metaphor was a little dramatic, but I was feeling a little dramatic after our weekend. He’d really scared the piss out of me, and fighting with him like that was something I never wished to do again. But I’d won…and now he was leaving. And even though I understood the necessity of it, I hated the reality of it. There was nothing I wanted more, than for him to stay here in San Francisco with me, for us to move in together, and get me all barefoot and pregnant in his kitchen. That was what I really wanted. Not him an hour away, with me visiting for booty calls…ugh.

I shampooed, rinsed and repeated my hair, and stepped from the shower clean, if not refreshed. I suppose Teren and I still needed to talk about when he would leave and when I could visit. His being so far away, would be a challenge in the whole baby making department. We’d talked before about ways to prolong creating a baby – freeze some of his stuff or something, but we’d decided that having his vampiric DNA around curious doctors, with labs possibly running numerous sorts of tests, was just too great a risk of exposure, even for something this important. No, our way was the old-fashioned way, so “visits” were just going to be an inevitability. But I’d do it. I wasn’t about to give up on our dream, because of a little problem like geography. It was only an hour anyway. I could drive an hour nightly, to be with him.

I plugged my hairdryer into the socket, with a nightlight of a lighthouse above it, and dried my locks while my mind tumbled. I think being alone was the hardest part. There was just no one to talk over my fears with. I suppose Alanna would listen to every word I had to say, with an open but silent heart and comforting, cool arms. But conversing with Alanna probably meant conversing with Halina, and while things between us weren’t quite as strained, she wasn’t exactly someone I wanted to confess fear too.

Tracey was definitely out…she’d never want to be in my line of sight again if she knew about Teren. She’d probably never want to be in California again. She’d snatch up Hot Ben, and they’d go to Arizona or something; somewhere far more sunny, and surely vamp-deterrent, than even here.

I threw on a pencil skirt and a long-sleeved blouse (Teren’s last nibble had been on the crook of my arm, while said arm was wrapped around my back…yeah, don’t ask), and debated talking with Ashley. True, she did know Teren’s secret…sort of. She knew he was a human-vampire mix. She knew he had fangs and occasionally liked to puncture my skin. She did not know he was dying.

I sat on the edge of my bed and slipped on my shoes as I considered her reaction. She would probably take it better than I had. I was still a touch embarrassed at my emotional blowup the night he’d reluctantly told me. Considering how to tell my sister, I realised just how difficult that must have been for him. I didn’t know how Ashley would react, but I knew she’d love me no matter what. Our relationship had been so new back then, that Teren would have had no clue if I was going to walk away or not. And I almost had. I could see now, that he was right in trying to shield me from the truth of his condition. As much as I hated to admit it…if he’d told me any earlier, I would have bolted. I had to love the man first, before I could accept the truths that came with loving that man.

Finished dressing, I carefully walked down my steep steps, glancing back once at the main bedroom that was set up as a guest room. It still had grandma’s lacy quilt on the top of the bed and still smelled slightly of roses, a smell that had seemed to permeate grandma. Sometimes Ashley slept there, when she stayed over on nights she was too tired to go back to her and Mom’s place, but mostly that room was empty, the door closed. Turning back to carefully watch my high heels traverse the narrow steps, I wondered if my rose-smelling, lighthouse-loving grandma, would have accepted my situation. I smiled at the thought. She probably would…my mother was constantly telling me that I was just like her.

Another Monday morning found me facing the exact same crowd of dreary worker bees who’d rather be redoing Sunday - going to a barbeque, drinking beers on a boat in the bay, and as one guy I passed in the halls was saying, enjoying an “afternoon delight”. Everyone except for Clarice, that is. She was waiting for me, at my little square office, with a stack of papers in her hand. Her bun looked exceptionally tight this morning and her face looked exceptionally displeased. I discretely checked my watch, but I wasn’t late…I had two minutes to spare.

“Here,” she muttered, handing me the stack before I could even set my purse down. “I need all these copied within the hour.”

I looked at the 6-inch stack in my hands and mentally sighed. Sometimes I thought I was crazy working here. I could be on a ranch, wiping cow poop off my boot. Right now, that sounded like so much more fun. “No problem, Clarice.”

I didn’t ask about her weekend and she didn’t ask about mine. We both knew that neither one of us really cared; just straight to work - all professionalism here.

That professionalism faded the minute Clarice waddled back to her desk and Tracey poked her head up at me. Her face was all romantic bliss, like she’d gone to sleep being lullabyed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, and awoken in a sea of rose petals. It occurred to me, that I really had no idea how romantic Hot Ben was, and that may have indeed been her night. Although, I doubt he’d be able to get the actual London Philharmonic Orchestra…San Francisco High, maybe.

“Hey, Em, did you and Teren have a good time?” Before I could answer, she added, “God, that was great. I love camping.” Her smile got even wider and she bit her lip. “I can’t wait to go again.”
Old 20-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She smiled happily and then ducked back down to her office to, I’m sure, draw hearts around Ben’s name. For someone who resisted falling, once she did, she fell pretty hard. A sudden wave of sadness hit me, as I thought that that may have been our last camping trip with them. It was getting late in the season to go, and Teren’s birthday was in a couple months. By next spring, he’d be a bloodsucking corpse. How exactly would we explain him not eating with us for days at a time? And what would he eat? Well, at least Tracey and I wouldn’t have to worry about bears anymore…

The rest of my work day trudged by with a slowness that matched my moody heart. By 5:45pm, I decided that I needed to speak to another human being about this, or the stress was going to eat a hole in my stomach. I rang my sister and asked her to come over to my place…without Mom. She understood that that meant I wanted to talk about Teren’s “condition”, and she answered me solemnly.

Tracey pouted at me when I told her I wouldn’t be in kick-boxing tonight, and Teren asked me if everything was okay, when I told him I wasn’t coming over later. I assured him I was just meeting with my sister and with a restrained sigh, he told me to tell her hello and that he’d see her tomorrow night at dinner with my family. After assuring him I loved him, I hopped into my yellow bug and drove home to wait for Ashley to come over. I still wasn’t entirely sure what to say or entirely sure how she’d take it, when I did.

About an hour later, I heard her light knock on the door and I let her in. She smiled warmly at me through her disfigured lips and I hugged her softly. She’d curled the long, brown locks on the side of her head that still had hair, and it framed that side of her face beautifully. I touched a springy lock and told her she was beautiful. She smiled politely, said thank you, and glanced over my full head of wavy hair. And as it sometimes does when I’m around her, a tidal wave of guilt assaulted me. It wasn’t as if I’d have been able to do anything for her that night, the fire had started in her room and Dad had barely gotten her out, but I’d played the “what if” game in my head, until my cheeks were drenched in tears. I tried to fight back that feeling, as I led her to the living room. Ashley didn’t like pity, and she chose to not live with regrets. I struggled daily to be the woman my sister was.

We sat on my two person sofa and I stared at the green walls of my living room. I’d tried to paint the room last year, and I’d picked out this relaxing shade of sage green. When the room was firmly coated in three layers of that relaxing green, I’d finally realised that the colour didn’t quite match the version in my head, and it was more of an ‘I’m about to be sick’ green. I hated painting, and had refused to redo it, so I’d brought in cream, linen curtains and a really beautiful antique coffee table, to try and distract from the wall colour. That wall colour was sort of matching my insides right now, and I was a little irritated with my painting laziness.

“Are you okay, Emma? You look a little ill?” My sister put a hand softly on my leg and I looked back at her and tried to smile. I wasn’t sure if I succeeded. Her next comment made me think I didn’t. “Did you and Teren break up again?” Her eyes looked really disappointed at that prospect, which heartened me, that she might handle this better than I thought.
I shook my head. “No, we’re fine. He says hi, and he’s looking forward to seeing you and Mom tomorrow.”

She relaxed back into the sofa and smiled widely. She did really like him…maybe she’d be okay with liking a dead man? “What did you need to talk about then? It sounded pretty urgent.”

I sat back in the sofa as well and regarded her for a moment. Her half brows scrunched together as she went through a list of options in her head, as to what may be going on. I was pretty sure she wasn’t anywhere near the truth. Finally, I spoke softly to her, “Do you remember, when I told you that Teren only had so long to have children?”

Her face scrunched as far as the scars allowed, as she thought about that. “You said he’d be sterile soon.” Her face brightened momentarily. “Are you pregnant?”

I put a hand over my stomach reflexively, and swallowed back the sudden tears. “No…not yet.” She shook her head a little, still looking confused and taking a deep breath, I continued. “Teren is…” I racked my brain for another way to say it…a less harsh way. I didn’t come up with one and spilled it to her, the same way he spilled it to me. “He’s dying.”

Her hand flew to her mouth and her eyes instantly watered. I cringed that she was having the same “permanent dead” thoughts that I’d had. As she started to respond to me, I quickly added, “Just the human side of him. He’ll still be a vampire. He’ll still be walking around, and talking and joining us for meals. He just won’t be breathing or have a heartbeat or…actually be eating with us.”

Her eyes widened as far as they could and her hand dropped to her lap. “You’re gonna date a vampire.”

I grinned at her. “I am dating a vampire, Ash.”

She shook her head. “Not really…I mean, he drinks cappuccinos.”

I started laughing uncontrollably, my fear mixing with my remembered amusement, when I’d said that exact same thing to him. Confused, but entertained by me, Ashley started laughing as well. I was wiping tears from my eyes before I finally came down from my mini-high. She’d stopped laughing first and was looking at me very seriously.

“So…he can’t have children, because he’ll be dead?” I nodded and she sighed and hugged me. I melted into that embrace and savoured someone finally comforting me, for what dating a vampire thrust onto my life. I know the changes were happening to him…but sometimes, I just needed someone to hug me, and say that everything was going to be okay.

Ashley patted my back and did exactly that. Tears started to form, as the next thing I had to tell her took me over. They spilled down my cheeks as Ashley pulled away from me. She wiped off a few as I brokenly told her, “He’s leaving, Ash.”

Her eyes watered again as she whispered, “What?”

I shook my head at my own dramatics and explained further, “It’s not safe for him to be around people when he…changes, so he’s going to go live at his parents’ ranch for a month or so.” More tears slid down my cheeks, as more dramatics slid from my mouth, “I’m going to miss him so much.”

She ran a hand down my shoulder. “But a baby…” She let her thought trail off and sighing, irritated at myself, I angrily brushed away my tears.

“I’m just being an overly dramatic girl,” I muttered, as her face became seriously confused again. I let out a slow, even breath, trying to rein in my emotions before I continued. “I’m going to visit him nightly at the ranch. I’ll still see him and we’re still going to try.” I rolled my eyes. “I’m just being overly emotional.”

She put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me tight. “You have a lot on your plate…you’re allowed.” I relaxed into her side and relished the comfort of her closeness. She continued in a whisper, “What do you mean it’s not safe for him to be here?”

I cringed and closed my eyes, before responding to her. She probably wasn’t going to like this. “He would most likely kill someone after the change, if he was too close to a human.”

Her hand dropped off my shoulder and she scooted away to look at me. “What?” Her tone had dropped a full octave, as what I’d said flooded her thoughts. I knew she liked Teren but, well, even I had difficulty with this part of it.

I reached for her arm to try and mollify her. “It’s okay. He won’t hurt anyone. It’s just… a greater risk if he stays.”

Her eyes were wide now with panic. “Emma…you shouldn’t be around him.” Her eyes flicked down my body and I was really grateful she couldn’t see his latest feeding frenzy. “You shouldn’t let him bite you.”

She backed away from me a bit and I scooted closer to her. “He won’t hurt me, Ash, I’m safe.” Wow, in trying to reassure my sister, I was suddenly starting to sound exactly like Teren. Maybe if we both repeated that phrase often enough, it may actually start sounding true.

She stood up and put her hands on her hips. The brown hair that framed her face beautifully, was now framing an irritated face. My sister normally kept her cool, but we were sisters, and at times her temper could be a match for mine. It must be genetic. “Let me try and understand what you’re saying.” She put a hand to her forehead like she suddenly had a headache. “He is about to die…” She looked at me intently. “Like what? Have heart attack or something?” I nodded at her correct guess.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

She started to walk back and forth in front of the couch. Pacing…also must be genetic. “Okay…so he’s going to have a heart attack and he isn’t going to make it. His heart will give out and what makes him like us, will die.” She looked over at me for confirmation and I nodded again, wisely keeping my mouth shut while she processed her thoughts. “Then, when he’s all cold and heartbeatless and…dead…” She stopped walking and stared at me blankly. “He’s going to rise from the grave and start ripping the throats out of innocent San Franciscoans?”

I frowned at her harsh portrait. “No…” I looked away as I considered what about that wasn’t true. Unfortunately, there was really only one part. I whispered that part. “He wouldn’t make it to a grave…we think he’ll change over within an hour.” I looked back up into her re-startled face. “Maybe less.”

She fell back down onto the sofa with me. “Oh my god, Emma…oh my god.”

I patted her knee in reassurance, both hers and mine. “We’ve fixed this. I’ve finally convinced him that I can’t get him to the ranch in time, and he’s going to spend the last couple months of his life there…around lots and lots of yummy cattle.”

She looked at me blankly. “He wanted you to take him there?”

Oops. Perhaps I shouldn’t have mentioned his crazy plan, since we had a new one in place. I swallowed and answered slowly, “Yes…but…”

She cut me off as her voice heated. “He wanted you to drive him there? He wanted you to be alone in the car with him, when he woke up all crazed and starving?” Her face was definitely red now and she stood abruptly and made for the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked, confused.

She looked back at me with her hand on the knob. She indicated through the door to the outside. “I’m going over to his house…so I can stake him.”

I twisted my lips at her. Yeah, probably shouldn’t have mentioned that part. Her anger was practically swirling in the air now. “Would you stop it, and come here and sit back down.” She huffed for a minute and I really thought she was going to leave. I patted the seat beside me and, very grudgingly, she removed her hand from the door and returned to my side. She crossed her scarred arms over her chest and sighed heavily. I patted her knee again. “He thought he had more time, Ash. He thought he’d be out for hours, and I could get him there and get away, with plenty of time to spare.”

I looked back at the door and pictured my vamp, all alone at his house, possibly wondering if we were still okay. My lips curled into a smile as I realised that, we were okay. Everything was going to be fine. “We thought he had more time.” I looked back at her, the smile still on my lips. “But we see now, that he doesn’t have that kind of time and we’re fixing the problem. Everything will be fine, Ashley.” I ran a hand down her hair and she relaxed as she looked at me.

She cocked her head and I could see in her face that her momentary anger had dwindled back down to the calm and reasoned Ashley. “Would he really be able to resist eating you after the change…can you still date him, that way?”

I smiled and nodded. “It will only be bad when he first wakes up…then he’ll be fine. Then he’ll be my Teren again.” My voice was calm and soft and free of any trouble, like my body suddenly felt.

Ashley was still unsure. “Why when he wakes up? Shouldn’t he be less inclined to…to…eat people, after such an ordeal?”

I smiled and told her my biggest fear, aside from him killing me, of course. “His body will be starving…beyond starving, I’d say.” I put a hand on her knee and rubbed it a little, the scarring on her knee cap apparent, even through the fabric of her khaki slacks. “If he doesn’t eat right away…he will die…permanently.”

Her jaw dropped and she stared at me with a stunned expression. I looked over her face and smiled at my own remembered expression. Shocked into speechlessness is a probably a better way to handle the news than yelling at the potential in-laws. Finally, she closed her mouth and a tear filled her eye, spilling down her cheek. She hugged me fiercely. “I’m sorry, Emma…I didn’t know.”

I hugged her back, no longer needing the comfort, but greatly appreciating the sentiment. “I know, Ash…nobody knows.”

She pulled back and another tear followed the first. She put a hand to my dry cheek. “You must be so lonely…dealing with all this by yourself.”

I swallowed at that and shook my head. “Well, I’m not anymore. I have you.”

She let out a small laugh and held me again. I closed my eyes and breathed out a long exhale. Fear was so much easier to digest, when you didn’t have to do it alone. It felt so good to share…

We conversed about more mundane topics for the rest of the evening. Before leaving for the night, she gave me a swift hug at the door and told me I could call her anytime, if I needed to talk about it…and to tell her when it did happen. With moist eyes, I told her I would, and that I’d see her tomorrow for dinner with Mom.

As I watched her stumble a bit on the steps down to my driveway, I thought again about Teren changing her…and dismissed it. He was right, she was happy. Maybe someday she would bring the topic up to Teren, if it occurred to her, but it wasn’t my decision to make for her. I wasn’t the one that had to live her life. And she was living it, she was doing just fine.

Tuesday morning, I awoke from a dream about Teren changing in the middle of dinner tonight. In the dream, the change had been nearly instantaneous and he’d popped his fangs out after slumping at the table for 3 seconds. Then he’d smiled viciously at my mom and ripped her neck wide open, blood spurting everywhere, like some gory Tarantino film. He’d been moving on to my sister, his face dramatically streaked with Mom’s blood when I’d woken up, screaming. I was pretty sure that wasn’t going to happen tonight, but the dream had been terrifying, and it only reaffirmed our choice of him spending the last part of his humanity away from other humans…away from me.

With a heavy sigh, I got ready for my day. Later at work, seeing Tracey’s happy, love crazy face, only deepened my sigh. I shouldn’t be jealous of her. She had taken longer than most to get to this stage. But I’m only human, and her carefree relationship was a little grating at the moment. I was actually happy when Clarice gave me an assignment that kept me down in the records room for most of the afternoon.

By 5:45pm, I was in Teren’s car, being driven to the café where my horrid dream had played out. I considered telling Teren about my dream, but when I glanced over at him and saw the tightness of his jaw, I reconsidered. Teren wasn’t looking forward to any of this, and he was probably having some bad dreams of his own. No need to add mine into the mix.

I placed my hand on his knee and smiled warmly at him. He looked over at me, gave me the softest, barest hint of a smile and laid his fingers over mine. I laced them together as his eyes drifted back to the road.

“I told Ashley you’d be leaving soon, so it could come up tonight if she told Mom anything.” I paused for a moment and then filled him in on the rest of that conversation. “I told her everything about you…about what you’re about to go through.”

He looked over at me with wider eyes after I said that. “Oh,” he whispered.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

I felt him loosen our hands and I clutched him tighter. “We should talk about when you are leaving, Teren.” He said nothing, just stared at the road as we sped towards my family. “Will it be this weekend?” My voice shook a little when I said that.

Noticing my tone, he looked over at me and stroked my finger with his thumb. “No, Emma.”

I stared at him blankly as we pulled into the parking lot. “Why not, Teren? Wouldn’t sooner be better?”

He pulled into a parking space and shut the car off. With a deep, calming breath, he turned to face me and I suddenly had the awful sensation that he was going to tell me he’d changed his mind, that he was staying.

His eyes searching my face, he quietly said, “I have to finish up work, Emma. I can’t just disappear for a couple months.” He looked down at the console between us and stroked my fingers again. “I’ll give them 2 weeks and then I’ll take a sabbatical. I should be able to finish up a couple articles by then,” he muttered.

Not being able to take the sad look on his face, I unlaced our hands and cupped his cheek. He looked up at me morosely. “Come with me, Emma,” he whispered into the stillness of the car.

I blinked and my brows drew down in confusion. “I am going to come with you, Teren. I’ll help you get settled and visit-”

He cupped my cheek now, as he cut me off. “No, stay out there with me…stay with me.”

There was such a deep longing in his voice, that I closed my eyes for a second. I opened them when I felt his lips brush mine. He pulled back from our brief kiss with pale eyes full of need. “Please,” he whispered.

“But…my job…” That really wasn’t my argument. I just couldn’t speak the real one yet.

“You never take your vacation time…you’ve got a lot saved up. Take that.” He shrugged. “Or just quit. You hate that job anyway.” I twisted my lips at that. I didn’t hate the job…certain aspects (and dumpy bosses) maybe, but the job, no. “I don’t know, Teren…”

His hand on my cheek started caressing my face, as his eyes roamed over my features. “I need you there, Emma. I’m…I’m so…” His voice trailed off, as his anxiety choked off his speech.

I put my hand over his on my cheek and leaned into his touch. “I know, Teren. I know, baby,” I whispered.

”Then stay?”

I paused for a long time. I knew Mom and Ashley were already waiting for us, we’d parked right beside Mom’s car, and I knew that Teren was anxious about my answer, his eyes were flitting all over me, trying to gauge what I was feeling, but I didn’t really want to speak my true fear out loud. I knew I had to though.

“What if you kill me at the ranch?” I barely spoke the words and they warbled horribly.

Immediately his other hand cupped my cheek and he held my face close to his. His eyes glistened, as he answered me in a now passionate voice, “I’m incapable of hurting you, Emma.” A tear dripped to his cheek. “I will not do it.” He shook his head and then leaned in to kiss me. He pressed against me fiercely, like he was willing my lips to believe him. I wanted to…but instinct is a powerful thing to fight against…especially live or die instinct.

“Teren…” I tried again, as he pulled away and rested our heads together.

He cut me off with a sad sigh. “I’ll send you away, Emma.”

I blinked again and pulled away from his face to look at him. His eyes were still brimming and a tear brushed his other cheek. “What?”

“After I die, I’ll have Dad drive you far away from me.” He shook his head slowly and sadly. “You may not have time to get me there safely, but I will have time to get you away safely.”

“But your mom made it sound like… She sent your father away before…” I let my voice trail off, as I remembered his mother’s concerned voice.

He sighed softly. “My mother is a bit overprotective…hadn’t you noticed that?” I smiled as I considered that. He didn’t smile with me and he continued in a voice heavy with emotion, “I need you there, Emma. I need to be with you every second before…this happens.” Another tear dropped down his cheek and I brushed it away with my finger. “I need you to be there when I die.”

My voice caught in my throat as I gazed at him. I could feel my eyes getting heavy with tears of my own, and his face started to get hazier as they filled and obscured my vision. In a hoarse voice, he finished his death bed wish, “I need your face to be the last thing my human eyes see.”

My tears spilled over and I began to sob as he clutched me to his shoulder.

Ashley didn’t mention anything at dinner, when we were finally both put together enough to enter that damn café, but she eyed Teren throughout the meal, a mixed expression of sadness and wariness on her face. I thought maybe I shouldn’t mention our new, new plan, until it was time to act on it. No point in worrying her needlessly…and there was no way I was staying away from the ranch now.

There is just no possible way to turn down your boyfriend, when he asks to stare into your eyes as the lights fade from his. I really didn’t want to see it, I was sure the image would haunt me my entire life…but I couldn’t deny him it. At this point, I don’t think there was much I’d deny him.

Mom didn’t seem to notice the melancholy at the table, and stoked our conversation with witty tales of her girlfriends and her neighbour’s yappy dogs. I watched over her features as she spoke and laughed, wishing for just a moment that I could clue her in on my real situation.

Then I looked over at Ashley and saw the faint tightness around her eyes and the forced angle of her smile, and thought better of it. Sharing my stress with another family member would just be selfish. She’d gain nothing for knowing, and it would only terrify her for her daughter’s safety, if she did know. Maybe someday, when this was all over, I’d tell the warm, slightly pudgy woman across from me about the otherworldliness of my boyfriend…but not today.

We wrapped up dinner with ice cream and conversations about Ashley’s new schedule for another year at school. Her eyes lit up as she talked about her classes, and a genuine smile spread on her face when she talked about visiting the hospital where she hoped to work. She had her own life planned, her own future mapped out and, much like Teren, she was determined to see it through on her own terms. I loved them both just a little more for their fierce independent streaks.

We kissed Mom and Ash goodbye, and Teren pulled Ashley aside, whispering something in her ear. She glanced over at me while they talked and then she closed her eyes and nodded, hugging him tightly. They hugged a few moments longer than standard protocol, and I distracted my mom with small talk, so she wouldn’t notice and ask what was going on.

As Mom and Ashley got in Mom’s car and pulled away, I asked Teren what he’d said to her. He looked at me, the glow of the parking lot lights highlighting the tiredness of his eyes, and softly said, “I told her that I’d never hurt you. That I’d do anything to protect you, and she didn’t need to worry.”

He gave me a soft smile and I lightly grabbed his hand. “Come home with me.” He nodded and we went over to his car, to start our short journey to my home…before our long one, to his family’s.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter......
Old 20-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

VIDEO Time.....

Tag: UNCENSORED, Aoi nino, Creampie, slender, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus

カリビアンコム プレミアム 031717_002 あんたの夢をハメたろか 2017 碧しの

出演:碧しの

カテゴリー:AV女優 美乳 中出し クンニ 美尻 美脚 スレンダー

販売日:2017-03-17

再生時間:

スタジオ:カリビアンコム

FREE LINKS

KATFILE.COM

http://katfile.com/317xb09hlaw1/7730...rt1.rar .html
http://katfile.com/72gm3uw5vdds/7730...rt2.rar .html
http://katfile.com/m8e4ru4seydq/7730...rt3.rar .html
http://katfile.com/s9r4r1ro2gw7/7730...rt4.rar .html

UPLOADROCKET.NET

http://uploadrocket.net/5yvzhht0fayx...rt1.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/dnbm7m8345xs...rt2.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/7q0a42m49u6c...rt3.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/h9wtab7afkfm...rt4.rar .html
Old 21-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Wednesday morning found me waking in bed with a much calmer feeling in my stomach. I would be with my vamp to the very end. I would hold his hand and tell him that he meant everything to me, as the light in his eyes flickered out. I was still horrified at the prospect of watching that…but I was resolved to do it. He wanted this. He needed this. And I would be there for him, in the only way I could be.

Kissing my cheek lightly, whispering that he loved me and he’d see me after work, Teren left me a couple hours before I had to leave myself. I stretched in bed and with a deep, relaxing breath in and out, I mentally prepared myself to have a conversation with Clarice about taking some much needed time off of work.

I dressed in the way that she preferred, hoping to maybe score some points with her - a long, heavy skirt and a frilly, long-sleeved conservative top. I piled my thick locks on top of my head and grabbed a fitted jacket before heading out the door, to make a request that my boss was either going to approve…or she’d lose me.

She happened to be at my desk with a stack of papers when I approached her. My heart started quickening at the anticipation of the conversation. Her pudgy face took in my near carbon copy recreation of her outfit, and a slight tugging at the corners of her lips indicated a smile.

She handed me the stack when I was within arm’s length. “I need these copied and faxed by lunch,” she said brusquely.

”Good morning, Clarice.” I said, grabbing the papers and slapping a forced smile on my face. “I wanted to give you a heads-up, but I’ll be giving you a written notice as well…” I took a deep breath and spoke with my exhale, “I’m taking all the vacation and sick time that I’ve accrued in my time here, two weeks from Friday.”

Clarice looked surprisingly at a loss for words. Finally, she sputtered, “Oh…well…of course.” She looked around the office as she did calculations in her head of how long I’d be gone. “I guess I’ll get the temp agency to get someone out here to replace you…” Her eyes came back to my face and her brows were knitted in concern. “You are coming back…right?”

I smiled, genuinely happy that I was wanted here in my odd little family. “Of course. I just have a…a family situation that needs my attention.”

She smiled widely for the first time I’d ever seen, and then it faded immediately. “Well, I’ll need to see that in writing, as you said, and the dates will need to be clearly specified for your departure and return.”

I smiled inwardly at the return of “professional” Clarice. “Sure…no problem.” Well, the leaving date would be easy – two weeks from Friday is what Teren was giving his work, but the coming back date? I’d just have to pick a date as far out as I could and hope for the best.

Clarice twisted her lips as she regarded me. “You could have given us longer than two weeks to prepare.”

I cringed appropriately. “Sorry…it was sort of an emergency that popped up at the last minute. Thank you for understanding,” I threw in, as she looked about to protest.

She swallowed her complaint and flicking my stack of papers with her finger, she pointedly said, “By noon. I don’t want you slacking off, because you’re leaving soon.”

I stifled a sigh. “No problem, Clarice.”

She waddled back across the aisle to her spacious desk in front of Mr. Peterson’s office, and I turned to set down my stack of urgent papers and my starting-to-get-heavy purse.

I’d barely shoved the purse in my drawer before Tracey’s blonde head popped up over the wall. “You’re leaving?” Her eyes scrunched in a mixture of annoyance and concern.

I sighed softly as I looked over my sad faced friend. When I got back, things would probably be different in our friendship. Not that she and I wouldn’t still talk nearly every day, have lunch every so often, take kick-boxing together, and maybe even occasionally take Ash out for a drink…but the double dating aspect of our relationship would change.

What we could all do together as a foursome would change, and how close Tracey and Ben could get to Teren would change. To lessen the risk of exposure for Teren, there would just be a lot more…carefulness when we were all together again. The breezy casualness of our group outings would be gone. I’d miss that.

Smiling softly, I answered her question, “Teren’s Dad is sick and Teren needs to take some time off, to work up at the ranch, until he gets better. I’m going as well…to help out.” Teren and I had talked about what to tell people last night. This was what he was telling his boss and coworkers…it would work for mine as well.

Tracey’s face fell in sympathy. “Oh…is he going to be okay?”

I knew she meant Teren’s Dad, but Teren’s jet-black hair, pale blue eyes and lightly stubbled face leapt into my head, and I had to swallow to force back the sudden tears. “He’ll be fine, Trace.”

She nodded and, accepting my lie, reached out over her wall to pat my shoulder. I tapped her arm back in thanks, and she ducked her head back down to continue on with her day. I got to work on my papers, forcing my mind to completely shut off.

I spent every waking moment that I could with Teren, as we prepared to leave. There were several more conversations that we had to do. The first, and easiest, perhaps, was calling his parents. He waited until Friday evening to do it. At his reluctance to pick up the receiver, I wondered if his stubborn pride would even let him make this phone call. As he stared blankly at the thing, I considered punching in the numbers for him.

Looking at me, and perhaps noticing my expression, he sighed and dialed his family home.

“Hi Dad,” he said when the line picked up. He leaned back against the kitchen counter and folded his arms across his chest. I walked over to him and unfolded one arm to sling it around my waist. He smiled and kissed my head as he listened to his dad talk to him for a few long seconds.

During a break in the conversation he muttered, “Will you tell Mom that I’m coming home…to stay.” He said it very quietly, and I wondered if his dad’s normal human ear even registered the sound.

Teren straightened a bit and his eyes unfocused as he listened to the other end. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Mom…put Dad back on.” He listened, as I smiled at his mom’s enthusiasm. He closed his eyes. “Please stop crying. I’m fine…Emma’s fine…you win.” He opened his eyes and sighed. “I know, Mom…I know it was never a contest.”

He smiled softly and started rubbing circles into my back. I ran a hand up his chest and our eyes locked as he spoke with his mother. “She’s coming too. I want her there.” His tone was final. It clearly said ‘there will be no debate on this’. I smiled and kissed him lightly.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

His mom apparently gave no argument, for the next thing he said was, “Wagyu…really? Well…thank you.” His lips lifted to a genuine smile and I wondered what they were talking about.

His hand ran through my hair as he smiled down on me, still listening to his mother talk in his ear. For a moment, I wished I had his uncanny hearing, so I could be privy to the conversation. “I’ll be coming up in two weeks.” He frowned into the phone and stopped stroking my hair. “It was the best I could do, Mom.” He paused as he listened. “I have a job…a life that needed some loose ends tied up…”

He scowled. “Mom…” His tone was getting irritated with her and I cleared my throat, a clear warning to the both of them. Teren paused, smiled and then laughed. “Yes…she does do that.” He grinned crookedly and again, I wondered what they were talking about.

“Okay…I love you too, Mom. Give my best to Dad and the others…bye.” He hung up the phone and slung both arms around my waist. I waited for an explanation on the many pauses, but all I got was a warm set of lips on my neck.

“So…” I began, struggling to remember the bits and pieces I’d heard, while Teren’s soft lips traveled up my skin.

"So…” he repeated huskily in my ear.

I resisted the urge to press my body against his and run my hands up through his hair. I pulled back a little and his eyes danced with playfulness. “What did they say?”

His hands lowered to firmly cup my backside and he pulled me tight against him. “Do you really want to talk about this now?”

I ignored how incredibly nice that felt, and pushed back on his chest again. “Wa…gyu?” I said, stumbling a bit over the odd word.

He laughed and relaxed his hold on me, running a finger through the hair by my ear, tucking it behind it. “A couple months ago, they ordered me some cows, just in case I changed my mind about the ranch.” He laughed again and shook his head. “Kind of an incentive. They’re arriving next week.” Shrugging, he finished with, “It’s actually pretty nice of my parents. Wagyu cattle are the best around.”

My brows came together in confusion. Was I missing something obvious? He laughed as he looked at my bewilderment. Ignoring his amusement, I asked, “Are they raising these Wagyu now? Do they expect you to stay and work there?”

He cocked his head and blinked blankly at me. Then he broke into a wide smile and a laugh. “They’re congratulations cows.” I shook my head, still not getting it. “Emma…” He brought his two fore fingers to his mouth and held them in front of his lips like fangs. “Congratulations…here’s your cow…cheers.”

I shut my eyes and shook my head. Oh…duh, right. I reopened my eyes and looked at him with an eyebrow raised. “You and the girls aren’t going to go hunting or something, for your first day as a dead vampire?”

He shook his head and grimaced. “I hate hunting. Fishing I like, but hunting…” he shook his head again, “no thanks.”

I smiled and shook my head at my very unvampire-like vampire. “You are such a disappointment,” I muttered, as I kissed him softly.

He laughed and grabbed me tight again. I tried not to gasp, but it came out anyway. “I bet I could change your mind,” he nearly growled.

I bet he could. Not giving in to his very clear desire just yet, I pulled back. “Why don’t you like hunting? Isn’t that some instinctual part of being a vampire?”

He cocked an eyebrow at me, as he smiled cockily. “Why don’t you like shoe shopping? Isn’t that an instinctual part of being a woman?”

I smacked him harshly on the shoulder. He was right…about the hating it part. There was nothing that irritated me more, than trying on pair after pair of ‘they just look funny on me’ shoes. I smacked him on the shoulder again and laughing, he continued, “Why would I want to run through the countryside like an idiot, when Bessie will just stand there and let me drain her dry?”

I rolled my eyes as I gazed up at him. “You’re just…you’re a metro-vampire.”

He blinked and looked at me with an odd expression. “I’m what?”

I put on my matter-of-fact face. “You’re a metro-vampire. You drink espresso and drive a hybrid and work for a lifestyle magazine and dress better than any other man I know.” I dug my finger into his chest playfully. “You just don’t want to get your nails dirty, running through the woods after your dinner.”

He gaped at me with his mouth wide open and then he cocked his head to the side. “Wait…why are my nails getting dirty in your little scenario? Am I falling down a lot after the change?”

I started to glare at him and smack his smartass, when his lips were suddenly on mine again. When his tongue slid in my mouth, I stopped my pointless, flirty banter. When his hands quite firmly found my ass again, I stopped stifling the groans I’d wanted to make, and when he zipped me to his bedroom he proved that his manliness, vampiric or otherwise, was never in question.

After a long couple days of phone calls - shutting off services, holding mail, paying bills in advance, all the mundane stuff you have to do before a long trip, we were back at our Tuesday night dinner with my family, and had to break the news to them. It wasn’t as if I were going all that far away, but there really was no telling when Teren’s change was going to happen, so I wouldn’t be leaving the ranch for any reason. And it wouldn’t be safe for them to visit…not until after.

Teren and I sat down across from my mom and Ashley, and right away I knew Ashley knew something was up. Her brown eyes, that were the exact same light shade as mine, burned with questions that she wanted to ask, but couldn’t in front of Mom. I’d pull her aside later, but for now, she’d have to buy the lie that we were about to spill to my mom.

Mom seemed to notice the tension in the air as well. She tucked some of her chin length hair behind her ears and eyed the two of us speculatively. I looked at Teren, hoping for a way to be honest with my mom, without having to tell her the truth. That just wasn’t possible though.

Her voice broke the silence, “God, you’re pregnant ,aren’t you?”

My eyes flicked back to her, and Teren started laughing nervously beside me. I wanted to laugh, to brush off her concerns, but I wasn’t pregnant yet and I really wished I was, so my eyes started to tear up. Teren stopped laughing when he noticed my eyes. He squeezed my hand and leaned down, as if to casually kiss my cheek. After he did he quickly whispered, “There will be time.”

Last edited by kiasusam; 21-03-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

I nodded imperceptibly, to anyone but him, and forced the ‘don’t be silly’ grin on my face for my mother’s benefit. “No, Mom,” I exaggerated.

She sighed with relief, then her jovial face sparkled with playfulness. “Are you getting married? Do I finally get to plan a big wedding?” Her eyes, the same shade of brown as Ashley’s and mine, glowed with the thought of planning the big day for her daughter. I swallowed and forced back the tears. I wasn’t even sure if that day could happen, not that Teren had asked me yet. But he wouldn’t exactly be the champagne swilling, cake eating groom. How would I explain that to her?

Teren leaned down and kissed my cheek again. He didn’t whisper anything that time and I slumped a little, at him not taking that opportunity to ask me. Was he getting cold feet? The thought that my vamp, who actively tried to knock me up daily, would in a few months actually have cold feet – made me giggle with barely contained hysterics. My mom watched my reaction oddly and then started laughing herself. Teren and Ash joined in and we all had a moment of levity, for no apparent reason.

When the laughs died down, I muttered, “No…not yet, Mom.” Teren squeezed my hand on the word ‘yet’ and looking over at him, I noticed him wink at me. Hmmm…maybe he did want that future for us?

Teren filled in the blanks on our big announcement, while I continued gazing at him. “My father has fallen ill and I need to be with him…to help out on the ranch for a couple months, until he’s better.” My mother’s face fell into a sympathetic one and she looked about to reply. Teren cut her off before she could, “Emma is going to come out with me…to help my step-mother.”

My mom’s face softened into a small smile as she gazed at me approvingly. My sister gasped loudly and her mouth fell open. Tears sprang to her eyes and she looked shocked and horrified, and about to protest quite loudly…in front of Mom.

“But…Emma…?”

My mother looked over to her with thin lips. Teren dropped his mouth and looked about to say something, but I quickly beat him to it. “Ash…I need to go to the restroom, will you come with me?”

Her mouth in a hard line, she nodded her half-haired head and stood stiffly at the side of the table. I rose from the edge and, locking my elbow with hers, quietly walked away from the table.

Ash wasn’t so quiet. “Emma…that’s nuts. You can’t be around him while he changes. That’s…that’s near suicide!” She was whispering, but I shushed her anyway. I looked back at Teren, who was flushing slightly as he tried to assure my mom that nothing was wrong. He’d clearly heard my sister say that and I’m sure he didn’t like the comment.

She didn’t say anything else and we shuffled into the bathroom in a sullen silence. I checked under all the stall doors and when I was positive we were alone, I turned back to her.

“Emma…please,” she started immediately.

I put my hands on her arms. “He asked me to be there when he died, Ashley. How could I possibly say no to that?”

She looked over my face and opened and shut her mouth several times. “But…Emma…?”

I ran a hand down her scarred face as her tears spilled over. “Please don’t worry about me, Ash. His family will keep me safe.” She closed her eyes and started to cry in earnest. I held her close and rubbed her back. “It will be okay, Ash, I promise.” I didn’t mentally overlook the fact that the only assurance I could give her, was a promise, and I knew from experience just how empty those promises can sound.

She held me back and cried a moment longer on my shoulder, before pulling back to look at me. I wiped some tears off her cheeks as she sniffled. “You’ll be careful?” she asked hesitantly, not sounding like she wanted to sound too approving of my plan, but knowing she had no choice – my mind was made up.

I held her face in both hands. “I will be the most careful human around a hungry vampire, that anyone has ever seen…okay?”

She shook her head and then nodded. To ease her mind more, I added, “I won’t be there for the actual change. After his heart stops, his father will drive us safely away, until Teren has had his fill of cattle.”

She looked at me blankly, and then smacked my shoulder roughly. “You couldn’t have led with that! Geeze, Emma…I was picturing them tying you down next to him like some virginal sacrifice.”

I rubbed my shoulder and rolled my eyes at her, as we both started to giggle. “I’m hardly virginal, Ashley.”

She laughed harder and gave me a huge hug…all was forgiven. “I love you, sis.”

I held her back tight and exhaled softly. “I love you too. I’ll be fine…okay.”

“You better be,” she muttered and I thought I heard her add, “I’ll stake his ass, if you’re not.”

Cleaning up our faces, we hugged one last time before exiting the bathroom to rejoin dinner. Teren and my mom were laughing over something as we calmly approached the table. Teren eyed me with a clear question in the slight arch of his brow, and too low for the others to hear, I muttered, “She’s fine…we’re fine.” He nodded once and flicked his eyes to her as she sat down.

Ashley met his gaze calmly and muttered something under her breath. I didn’t hear what she said, but Teren’s eyes saddened as he flicked a quick glance to me. He nodded briefly to her, before picking up his fork and resuming his meal, which had arrived while we’d been in the bathroom, the waitress, Debby, knowing perfectly well what we’d order.

I glanced up at Ashley across from me as she picked up her fork. She gave me a small grin before shifting her focus to her meal. My mother seemed oblivious of the silent conversations going on around her and after wiping her mouth with a napkin, asked me if I was alright. I assured her I was and that everything was great. She eyed me oddly for half a second, and then asked Teren what we’d have to do on the ranch.

I wondered if she suspected something was going on, and was choosing to ignore it. My mom would fight for me like a mother bear if the situation called for it, but Teren and I were happy, and relatively healthy, so whatever was going on, obviously wasn’t dangerous (in her eyes). Sometimes, living in ignorance is the easiest way to get through life…especially when it comes to your loved ones.

After the meal, we hugged goodbye in the parking lot, Teren muttering something in Ashley’s ear again, before helping her in the car. Once we were back in his vehicle, I asked, yet again, what he and my sister were chatting about. With a half-smile, he told me that at the table, she’d threatened to kill him if anything happened to me, and a few seconds ago in the parking lot, he’d told her that he’d let her stake him, if anything happened to me.

I shook my head in disbelief at these people who loved me so fiercely.

The following week and a half were a blur. I’m sure the days happened. They must have, for I’m pretty sure time travel isn’t possible. Of course, just a few months ago I’d felt the same about vampires. But somewhere in the goodbye meals with my family, a final double date with Tracey and Hot Ben (who was anxious for Teren to return for more “guy time”) and arranging for Spike to live with my mom and sister while we were gone (no need to tempt Halina, right), days flew by.

Tracey threw me a little going away party on my last Friday, much to Clarice’s dismay. She brought me a bouquet of wild flowers and enough chocolate cupcakes for the entire staff, which I think finally made Clarice okay with the whole distraction. Handing me my cupcake, with a lit sparkler on the top, we hugged for several long seconds. We both had tears in our eyes as we pulled apart, and I already missed my vivacious friend.

After the mini bon voyage, I went home and Teren was already there in my drive, waiting for me to prepare for our trip. I packed up bags of clothes and supplies for our “vacation that wasn’t a vacation” and we added my stuff to Teren’s few bags, loading up his Prius to near bursting. Teren commented wryly that his parents did have a washing machine and I didn’t need to pack half my closet, and I’d smacked him soundly in the chest. Over packing is a woman’s prerogative. I’d even refused his offer to do it for me again. As good as he was at it, the selecting and folding of clothing, calmed my mind and my nerves. Honestly, I think that’s why I seriously over packed. Stopping had caused my mind to drift to unpleasant things, so I’d purposely avoided doing that.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

And so, on a cloudless, blue autumn Saturday morning, after a peaceful night of holding each other until we fell into a deep sleep, my vampire and I headed out to his parents’ ranch, where he was slated to die within 6 weeks. I cast a final glance back at my house as we pulled out of the driveway. The early morning sunlight glinted in the windows and the house almost looked like it was winking goodbye to me. I smiled at the blue beauty, with the old-fashioned white shutters and flower boxes, and a bright red door. My grandmother’s house, that looked like a half-gallon carton of milk smashed in-between other half-gallon cartons of milk, each holding the other up for support. I silently wished the house well in my absence, and turned back to the road.

We were silent as we drove along, passing by people walking their pets, or older couples, holding hands as they went about their morning. I watched a particularly cute, wrinkled couple and sighed softly. No, that would never be Teren and I, but we would still have a great life together. Once we got through his death, of course.

Hearing me sigh, Teren stretched out his warm hand and placed it over mine on my knee. I turned my palm and laced our fingers together. He exhaled in a long, steady breath, like he was struggling with a nervous stomach. He glanced over at me and tried to smile, but it quickly fell off his face.

Feeling a jittery tension in the air, I tried to lighten the mood. “You know, you never did teach me any Russian.”

He looked over at me with a genuine smile on his lips. Mission accomplished. “I guess I didn’t, did I?”

I raised an eyebrow at him and waited patiently for him to start. He laughed, once he realised I was waiting for my first lesson right now. With a smile still on his lips, he flicked a glance back to the empty stretch of road, leading to a main artery out of the city. Looking back to me, he warmly said, “Ya tebya lyublyu.”

I scrunched my brow and tried to repeat the odd sounding phrase. “Ya tebya…”

"Lyublyu,” he said again, with a warm glow in his eyes to match the one on his lips.

I tried again, saying the words as close as I could to English, so the strange pronunciation made sense to me. “Ya teb-ya lou-blue.” He nodded and smiled wider and feeling more confident, I spouted it out again, trying to match his authentic cadence. He laughed a little and nodded.

His eyes turned back to the road as we hit the highway, leading us away from our homes. “What did I say?” I scanned his face as I asked him that and his eyes twinkled merrily in the morning rays, but he didn’t answer me. I frowned. “Teren…what did you have me say?”

He started laughing softly at my tone, but still refused to answer me. I exhaled dramatically, “Oh god…you made me say something dirty, didn’t you?”

He started laughing in earnest and looked over at me again, adoration clear in his features. Shaking his head, he softly said, “It means ‘I love you’.”

I blushed a little, and then started laughing with him. I squeezed our hands still laced together and looked out the window at San Francisco trailing behind me. Darn romantic vampire. As more and more of the city fell behind me, and romantic Russian syllables danced in my head, I asked Teren something that I’d thought randomly one day, back when he’d first told me what he was.

“Do you ever walk down the street and have a woman pass you and think – hmmm…I’d like a bite of that girl?” I grinned widely over at where he was still chuckling at me.

He shook his head at my odd question and laughed more. “Of course… who doesn’t?” He shrugged and continued laughing, all worry momentarily gone from his features, as I kept the mood in the car light.

I frowned playfully. “I’m serious, Teren.”

He bit his lip to rein in his laughter and looked back over the road. “Well, if I see a pretty girl, who smells appealing, I may wonder for a second if her blood is a particularly good…vintage.” He shrugged again. “But that’s about it.”

I smiled as I thought about my next question. “Did you think that about me?”

He looked back at me with an open, loving, honest face and responded suggestively with, “Why do you think I called you?”

My body flushed all over and his eyes lingered down my skin, before turning back to the road. His grin was that alluring half-smile, that was so darn sexy, and my hand clutching his suddenly wanted to be running through his hair and across his strong shoulders. I may have gotten carried away with my mood relaxing questions.

I stared at him with open interest in my eyes for a long time, while his watched the road, his grin never leaving him. Just as I was about to tell him to pull over somewhere, before we reached his parents’ place of super-hearing mood killers, he did pull the car over.

Confused, and slightly alarmed that he could maybe read minds now, I looked around at where we were. We were quite a ways from the city now, away from the main highway and on a slower, less traveled road. In fact, there weren’t any cars coming or going on this dusty stretch of blacktop, for as far as I could see. But before I could get too excited over that prospect, the reason Teren had pulled over became glaringly obvious.

Pulled over on the side of the road, was a small camper, the kind that looked like a fifth wheel trailer and a pickup truck had given birth to a truck/trailer hybrid. This poor creation was suffering from some sort of vehicular malaise. The engine hood was propped open, and someone was scooted underneath it, examining the underbelly. All we could see were a pair of denims protruding out onto the road, rather dangerously. If this road were busier, he’d probably have gotten his ankles run over by now.

Teren separated our hands and made to open his door. I looked back to him. “What are you going to do?”

He gave me a quick peck. “I’m going to see if I can help. I know a little bit about cars, working on my dad’s jeeps.” He shrugged. “If all else fails, I can call him a tow truck.”

I glanced at his cell phone, sitting in the console, and then back up to him with a raised eyebrow. “Are you just trying to delay us?”

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. “No…I’m trying to help someone.” He cracked his door and nodded his head at the direction of the incapacitated vehicle. “Come with…you can time me.” He grinned and opened his door to step out.

Shaking my head at his clear attempt to set us back a few hours, and, honestly…I’d come up with much better ways to delay us, than him sweating all over a rusty engine block, I opened my door and stepped out into the cool breeze of this fine Californian morning.

Crunching through the dirt along the side of the road, I joined Teren at the front of his car and clasped hands with him. Together, we walked over to where the man was still buried under his vehicle. We walked right up to the man’s shins and Teren bent down a little to talk to him. “Excuse me, sir? Can I help you in any way?” Teren asked politely to the set of legs that still hadn’t moved. “Sir?”

Teren cocked his head and started to look up, like he’d heard something. That was when my feeble human ears heard something. It was a faint metallic “pop”, like something under great pressure had been released. That was the last thing that made sense to me, for a very long while.

A loud, scraping metal noise immediately followed the pop, like a crowbar being dragged behind a car flying down the freeway. Before I could even ascertain where the noise was coming from though, I was being lifted into the air by Teren’s strong arms. Confused at the sudden movement, I clung to him with both hands. Just as I was about to ask him what he was doing, a sickening wet thud filled my ears, and we both started to fall over, me landing heavily on his stomach, Teren screaming in pain.

“Teren…baby…?”

Hopelessly confused, I searched his agonized face while my hands ran over his chest. Scooting off to the side of him, my hands and eyes drifted over his body. I began to worry that I’d really hurt him when I’d fallen on top of him. I also wondered why my never clumsy boyfriend, had seemingly fallen over for no apparent reason.

That was when my hand got to his legs…to what used to be strong, healthy, intact legs. My fingers felt the wetness of his jeans and startled, I pulled those fingers to my face. They were red - the deep, dark red of freshly exposed blood, and his jeans below his knees were quickly becoming saturated with it. His body jerked in pain when I’d inadvertently touched his injuries and he cried out in agony.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

I wiped a shaking hand on my jeans and sat back to not cause him anymore pain. Looking up at the vehicle, I saw a steel rod bar protruding out from under the frame of the camper. It was close to the rear tire, at a 90° angle to the vehicle. I could see a thick suspension coil attached to it and looking closer at the front tire, I saw the clip where the rod had been secured to the vehicle. That was when my brain started making connections.

The pop I’d heard, was something or someone releasing the bolt that was holding back the rod. With that clip released, the rod had flown back towards the rear tire, kinetic energy giving it strength and speed that no human would be fast enough to get away from. But Teren wasn’t entirely human. He’d heard the pop and calculated what it was, with just enough time to scoop me above where the bar was sweeping around. But he hadn’t had time to scoop and run; the bar had hit his legs full force, midway between his knees and his ankles, smashing his shins into a bloody, fractured mess.

It was in this daze of ‘what the hell just happened?’ that I noticed that the pair of legs we’d approached earlier were gone, and a hole dug under the vehicle would have provided a person more than enough room to hide and wait – wait in their trap. A trap we’d inadvertently sprung. Then a shadow blocked out the morning sun on one side of my face and I instinctively turned to look at it.

A grizzly man, wearing a green army jacket with a knife clipped to his belt, faced me. “Mornin’, sweetheart,” he said calmly, right before he brought his fist around to the side of my brain and knocked me out cold.

Her jaw dropped as she gaped at me. I’d worked here since graduating college and I’d never used any of my paid time off. Up until yesterday, I just hadn’t had any pressing desire to go anywhere or do anything that couldn’t be done in a weekend, or the week the office shut down after tax season- time off that didn’t dip into our vacation time. They considered that our yearly bonus, I considered it perfect. The company allowed you to rollover any unused time, and didn’t have a cap on how much you could roll over. You could even give away your vacation time to someone else, as a group did once for a woman going through chemotherapy a few years ago, before I’d started working here. As it was, I had a decent amount stored up.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter.....
Old 21-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

More videos......

オートロックで締め出された薄着美女が困り果てている…さてどうする? 立花さや

発売日: 2014-05-10

収録時間: 120 分

監督: KYO

メーカー: アキノリ

レーベル: AKNR

ジャンル: その他フェチ企画

出演者: 立花さや大場ゆい新希マヤ

DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_FSET-493.wmv

FileJoker.net
http://download.3xplanet.com/92e8a5d...1685598974cba/

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/8vutf8h43hqd/7756...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/57nh9k9swfuf/7756...part2.rar.html
http://katfile.com/7dedvcd1ka57/7756...part3.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/ljsfgdp38eun...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/q72b5vqv7die...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zxfz1ax9ipb1...part3.rar.html
Old 21-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Okazaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue!
Old 21-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

CafuCarlos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ....
Old 22-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

FalseCeiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story and video
Old 22-03-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I never again in this life want to wake up the way I did after being socked in the head…not that I ever want to be socked in the head again. I don’t. It hurts. A lot. But waking up with a throbbing ache in my skull and a tender bruise on the very edge of my eye socket, hurt worse than the actual hit. Irritation at that pain swept through me and was immediately replaced by ice cold fear. I was no longer outside. I was lying on my back, on the floor of a dirt strewn camper that was rocking gently back and forth in the unmistakable sway of road movement.

As these facts entered my brain, stubborn irritation cropped back up. Seriously? I’ve been kidnapped…seriously? Teren and I have been kidnapped? Teren…oh god…

I shifted my head and saw the blood first; a trail of it along the floor led me to the slumped form of my honey. He was resting against a faded brown chair with ripped cushions that had been hastily sown back together in a ragged, zigzag pattern. His pant legs were a red, sodden mess stretched out in front of him. His head was lying back on the chair and every jarring bump of the vehicle elicited a groan from him.

I said a silent prayer of thanks that he was still alive and, ignoring my aching head, which seemed so trivial now, in comparison to Teren’s injuries, I crawled carefully over to him. Avoiding all contact with his lower body, I placed a hand on his cheek. He groaned and his eyes fluttered. I looked around the small cabin, but nothing in here was going to help us get out, not with Teren’s legs in the mess they were.

I held his face close to me as I took in the small, white kitchen table, that looked about ready to collapse, the stove and small sink, forming the rest of the kitchen, and a room near the back, that probably contained a nearly impossible to use toilet. On the other side of us was the front of the vehicle, mainly consisting of the driver’s area; the space over the truck cabin holding a thin mattress that was trying to call itself a bed.

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, the driving portion of the camper was enclosed, and I could neither get to it nor could our captor get to me. I tried to think of a way to block the main door by the bathroom, so that he couldn’t get back here when the vehicle stopped, but really, that wouldn’t solve anything. Teren would bleed to death and I’d starve to death and the captor would win anyway. Assuming our death was his primary goal…and I’m going to go ahead and assume that, since the way we’d been taken wasn’t exactly welcoming.

A pothole in the road banged the back of the camper down harshly and Teren woke with a cry of pain. His eyes, unfocused and full of stress, flicked to mine. His face relaxed infinitesimally. “Emma…you’re okay.” His voice was strained with contained tension. I could tell he really wanted to scream again, but didn’t want to freak me out. He might as well have. I was already freaked out.

I kissed his forehead, after wiping off some of the perspiration. “I’m fine, baby. Shhh…rest, Teren…please.”

He weakly lifted his head to look around at where we were. His eyes rested on his bloody jeans and his face paled even more. “Oh god…I remember,” he muttered, then his face flinched as a jar in the road bounced him.

“Do you know what’s going on?” I whispered, not sure why I was whispering, but feeling the need for quiet at the look of restraint in his face.

He gritted his teeth and shook his head. “No…” I looked down at his legs while he searched my face. They were bad. I didn’t know if any bones shards were poking through and I really didn’t want to know. Just looking at the blood was horrifying me enough.

“Emma…” His weak voice brought my eyes back to his pale ones, so beautiful and so filled with agony. “Please…run if you can.” I was already shaking my head and his pale eyes brimmed with moisture. “Don’t…don’t you dare stay because of me.” His voice picked up heat. “You run.”

I stared at him blankly, knowing for all the world, that I was incapable of honoring his request…and nodded. He closed his eyes and laid his head back on the chair in relief. I kissed his forehead again and held in the tears. “Thank you for saving me,” I whispered against his clammy skin.

He muttered something that sounded loving and his eyes fluttered, but they didn’t open, and he didn’t speak again. He didn’t move again either, just sat there with his head back on the chair, either resting as I’d asked him to…or passed out from the pain. Needing to do something, I carefully undid his belt, and then undid mine. Thankfully, we’d both gone for the rancher, belt buckle look. We’d even joked to each other before this little fiasco about it. I wrapped the belt around his thigh, above his knee, and gritting my teeth, cinched it tight. He cried out, but didn’t wake up. I did the other one. He no longer cried out.

I laid my head on his chest and felt tears that I hadn’t been aware of, roll off my nose to splash on his shirt. “I’m sorry, baby. Please hold on…” I whispered, and only the occasional creak of the old camper answered me.

We drove in that near silence for what felt like days. It couldn’t have been days, since the sunlight coming through the smudged window over the table never left us, but it felt like days. I worried over Teren’s legs, and if my hastily construed tourniquets were actually doing anything. I worried over how I was going to get a man who couldn’t walk, away from the predator in the cabin. I stressed over where he was taking us. I stroked Teren’s cheek, soothing him with reassuring words (that I didn’t really feel) whenever a big enough movement brought him out of his pain induced stupor. And I wished for the first time ever that Halina was here. Even though it was daytime and that wasn’t feasible, I wanted her to come save us, and rip the man’s bloody throat out.

Finally the camper pulled off the main road to a bumpy dirt road. I think my heart went into overdrive. The camper, although frightening in its own way, had been my home for hours, and I was in a comfortable zone of terror with it. I knew every fault line in the rickety table. I’d counted every water stain in the ceiling and I’d even named the resident spiders living in the kitchen window (Fred and Daphne). Whatever new hell we were being ushered to, was suddenly all the more nerve racking simply for its newness.

The bouncy road jolted Teren to alertness and he cried out in continual pain. When the bumps became a rhythm that wasn’t stopping, he clamped his mouth shut and grabbed my hand, squeezing so tight I thought he might break me. I’d have let him. I brushed back his hair from his now slick forehead and whispered what encouragement I could, while he closed his eyes and nodded, struggling to remain conscious.

Eventually the jarring stopped. Eventually the sound of the tires crunching along a dirt path stopped. Eventually the camper stopped. I’m pretty sure that’s when my heart stopped too. Teren opened his eyes and let out a sharp exhale of relief. Well, as much relief as he could possibly feel right now. With glazed eyes he turned to look at me and needing comfort as well as wanting to give it, I kissed him softly. With tight lips, he returned my kiss.

Abruptly the camper door swung open and surprised, we broke apart. A large man, taller and wider than Teren, with coarse, graying stubble that looked as hard and unwelcoming as surely the man’s personality must be, entered the now tiny feeling vehicle. “Well, isn’t that nice. Kissing your soon-to-be dead lover goodbye, huh? Sweet.” His voice had a gravely edge to it that was as unpleasant as everything else about him. A scar across his lower lip buckled the skin as he smiled widely. “It’d be even sweeter, if he weren’t a spawn of pure evil.”

He stepped into the small kitchen area and I placed myself protectively in front of Teren. “Please, let us go. We’re just-”

He took another step to stand right in front of me and I noticed the wide open door behind him. He cut me off harshly. “Don’t try and play innocent.” He pointed a dirty finger at Teren, who weakly raised his head and looked up at him, a set of defiance in his jaw. “I know exactly what he is.” The man glared over at me. “And you too…vampire whore.”

My mouth dropped. I’m not sure what shocked me more - him knowing that Teren was a vampire, or him calling me a whore. The scarred smile returned as he took in my shocked expression. “Didn’t think I knew what he was?”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1