The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 0
Woman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshang View Post
how about smoking in shenzhen? where to get real marlboro cig in shenzhen? I am travelling alone and cant finish one carton if buy from airport. or any china brands that is similar to marlboro menthol? actually any brand is fine except china brands.

first time to china here.
cannot finish can bring back one just pay tax and it still cheaper then buying in sg
Old 07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
some of these massage place, the door can see thru, some cannot. i believe can do alot more if the price is right. i was offered blow job before, i forgot add how much....
I wanted to add but the 3 girls i tried, all say no to bbbj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Barber Shop (发廊).

Nobody goes to this type of Barber Shop for hair cut lah.
Maybe you can ask the girl to cut your cock hair.
The barber shops i saw are all with male hairdressers !!

Can you differentiate how a BBS looks like ?

But i did went to those small little shops with girls sitting inside. Only 150 RMB. But not very hygenic. They bring me to a tiny apartment. one room type. and dont even have towel. use tissue to wipe body. also totally no service at all... but well what u expect for 150 rmb ?
Old 07-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Shenzhen Barber Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post
But i did went to those small little shops with girls sitting inside. Only 150 RMB. But not very hygenic. They bring me to a tiny apartment. one room type. and dont even have towel. use tissue to wipe body. also totally no service at all... but well what u expect for 150 rmb?
Yes this is the authentic BBS I'm talking about!
Haha in some areas of Shenzhen the price is only ¥100 (Short Time) for China man or veterans.

Currently in Changping, Dongguan the cheapest BBS is ¥70 (Short Time).
Although quality is SYT but the room condition is not for the faint hearted!

Most expensive BBS is ¥250 (Short Time).
Old 13-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Barber Shops

Hi Bros,

I will be going to Shenzhen for my first trip. Appreciate some directions from Lo Wu railway station to the nearest BBS. As I have limited time I want a quickfire round. Preferably the nearest BBS location or Shui Wei as mentioned in an earlier post.

Thanks All
Old 13-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ShenzhenBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm new to Shenzhen.

Havent really exploit the vice area yet...

But the girls there are ... wow !
Old 13-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster (B)

Woman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
$$$$$cn.com
Old 16-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
DarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelSGP View Post
I worked in SZH previously and my black book is still useful plus I have a website for China HCs too, if interested PM me, but keep to yourself as I go back to play quite regularly in SZH....

All PMs replied, sorry for the lateness as I have traveling for both business and my vacation.

This replied bro, if you have happy with information, please upz my points.
Old 16-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

bossmanfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros!

I will be in Shenzhen next week! Anyone can suggest some places in Huaqiangbei?
Old 20-08-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmanfred View Post
Hey Bros!

I will be in Shenzhen next week! Anyone can suggest some places in Huaqiangbei?
u can go sanshui hotel the massage the got hj
Old 21-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi all,
I am currently at hui zhou. Going to shen zhen on my birthday. Hoping to have a wonderful day. Heard shenzhen got suana with beauty selection same goes with ktv. Can any senior bro here kindly advise me with the place as well as damage. I never go these grand places before. Hopefully to at least experience onces in my lifetime. Since I am still in shenzhen during my birthday.
Please help...
Old 22-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DjKitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far, fu rong hotel, beside sunshine hotel.. The nicest massage and hj I got there, they treat u like bf.. And it's sweet.. Once u go in.. If u saw a girl u like u direct ask for her number.. Then she will tell u.. #97 #95 then u tell the captain u want her.. So they will arrange for u.. Damage near to rmb300.. No extra tippings... Then free 2 small "Xiang muk" at lobby.. Like leg massage, shoulder massage but need tips like rmb30.... Can try can try.. I got member card.. So I pay rmb268 only..
Old 25-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

JoeNYC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Shenzhen now for a couple days. Last night I was playing with Wechat and got a message from a girl. She wanted 500rmb for 1shot. Seems a bit overpriced to me. I offered 400 for 2shot. She said ok, but then said I was too far, even though she was only a few blocks away.

Where are all the cheap girls at? I don't feel safe going out by myself to the BBS. Would like outcall in my hotel. Anyone got any connections?

Thanks.
Old 25-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

wechat girls picture is all not themself and u are chatting with guys not girls. 400rmb 1shot is the lowest
Old 25-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Hacker View Post
wechat girls picture is all not themself and u are chatting with guys not girls. 400rmb 1shot is the lowest
Yes, if they are P4P, you are either chatting with their mummies or their xlgs. So do be careful.
Worse still, many pretend to be non P4P, say they are working in factories, offices, retail, teaching, etc; so they can extract higher prices from you.
Old 25-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

JoeNYC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I spent most of today in the office reading these forums. I was horny so I went back to my hotel and made some calls.

Got a Chinese speaking only place. Talked them down to 400rmb for oil massage. The girl arrived at my door in 15mins. Face was around a 3 (I have high standards), maybe around 1.65m tall, B cup, very firm, skin tone was very clean and smooth.

She talked a lot about random things which I didn't care about. I asked about FJ and she says its 1000rmb. My jaw dropped and I was like damn she just killed my mood. I said everyone only charges 400rmb for everything. She says no way, you can't get that price anywhere. Everyone charges this much. At this point I didn't even want to listen to her yak and just let her do her crappy massage so I can kick her out.

When she was all done she offered HJ for 500rmb. I said No and good bye. She asked what I would pay, I said only 200rmb. Bit of arguing back and forth and she agreed. Nothing special to talk about here. I still wanted her out.

The experience for me was just as painful as it is for you guys to read this. So I will apologize to you bros. And hope I can do better next time.

Any icons with a hanging head on a noose? That's what I feel like doing now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1