The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Sh..... how you know i spend time with her ????
Nothing can escape my eye/radar. Dun forget I'm the doorman/bouncer of NEP and SC. some say Patpong as well.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

ybkk,

Self promotion is not good! 55555555555555555
You're doorman/bouncer of SC, NANA and Patpong! I'm known as the Farang Godfather of Nana, SC, Crazy House, soapys at Ratchada and Rama 9! So, you're fired! 55555555555555555555

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ybkk,

You're doorman/bouncer of SC, NANA and Patpong! I'm known as the Farang Godfather of Nana, SC, Crazy House, soapys at Ratchada and Rama 9! So, you're fired! 55555555555555555555
Dun talk so much godfather. I'm at nana now. Allow me to buy u drinks for the contributions u have made so far on this forum. I like to see how famous u really are.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Dun talk so much godfather. I'm at nana now. Allow me to buy u drinks for the contributions u have made so far on this forum. I like to see how famous u really are.
Later the godfather despatch one aggressive ladyboy whack you then you know!
555!
Old 26-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Dun talk so much godfather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555!
U 2 have so many hidden words in your statements
Old 26-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
555!
me me I volunteer .... dam but I not ladyboy T_T
Old 26-10-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ybkk,

You claimed to be Korean..... now you are a Farang..... I am confused
Nevermind cos in Singapore we have a term for guys like you...... ChapChengKia

See you in AC ? I"ll be there in January 2017.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
555!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U 2 have so many hidden words in your statements.
Forgot to mention that the despatched aggressive ladyboy (non potong) will use his hot dog not fist to whack hor!
Old 26-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Party maps

For bros who r a little fuzzy about where the fun spots are, Midnight Night (bangkokeyes.com) has simultaneously updated all its farang playground maps. Unfortunately, they dun have Sutthisan or Ratchada. But they do have Soi 22 and a separate map just for Queen’s Park on Soi 22.

Soi 22 is known for having local SYTs, both at the foot massage shops like Asia Massage and at Queen’s Park. The beer bar with the best quality is Nice & Easy, altho Sin Bin or Classic have lately had some friendly girls.
Old 26-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Forgot to mention that the despatched aggressive ladyboy (non potong) will use his hot dog not fist to whack hor!
You don't simply say la
This kind of species if provoked and the aggresive type will punches kicks and hit you with handbag even high heel and this can be fatal, and they are usually not alone so beware ya
Don't play play ya later died few times also not enuf
Old 26-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nevermind cos in Singapore we have a term for guys like you...... ChapChengKia
A lot of things u still dunno Let the rumble begins...
Old 26-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Quote:
Ninja Assassin,

" All chinese are not born and live in China ".

The world is so wide and beautiful..............
Old 26-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good to have comic relief on threads if not very boring.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,
I am long timer visit this forum and decided to reg an account.
Each year visit bkk about 3 to 4 times.. Prefer SC more than nana.

Here I my 1st FR during my early October trip:

Visited
Soi Cowboy:
Went to most of the bars except arab bars.
There is one very cute short brown hair girl in crazy house, taken by japanese very quickly. Baccara is flooded with japanese and girl as usual. But I notice currently those japanese spending no longer like few years back.. Now they less willing to barfine the girl. Barfined one slim and big boob girl, bring her to route 66 and DND for next few days.
Cowboy 2, this bar now have mix of ladyboy and girl. Shark, used to be my favorite last time. However my last visit was a disappointment, the quality girl of this bar drop a lot and no more young and pretty girl.
Lighthouse, there is one pretty girl, but was taken by singaporean/japanese.

Patpong:
is was a disappointment to me. Mostly old agg girl. Only one pretty coyote i spotted in badabing.

Nana:
Not enough time for this trip, but based on my previous trip, only rainbow 4 has pretty girl, and they tend to prefer ST nearby ST hotel, they only willing to go with you to further hotel with much higher price than SC.

Massage:
visited Addict massage. Surprisingly the room is very nice and clean, just like those big massage parlor. Picked one girl, not the pretties in shop but with nice big boob.. Got the best bbbj throughout the trip.. She even suck and eat my ball.. Was booked her for second day.

Thermae:

During my last night of BKK, decided to just have a drink and relax. Based on my last visit at thermae, there are very little pretty girl, and most of them relucted to go back hotel with me, instead prefer ST at ruamchit hotel. Surprisingly saw a gem in there during this visit. Look like korean motorshow model, Super fair skin, big boob that nice to touch (soft and smooth). Initially I suspect she is a ladyboy, but after remind me that no ladyboy allow to enter thermae and also few chat with her, her voice definitely not a ladyboy. Truely nice FJ and good attitude. Will find back her for next trip.

Next week i will be visit bkk, would like to try other scene.

would like to ask bros here ever tried EZ massage ?
How is Agogo in saphan kwai ? Do they not welcome non thai customer ? Which Agogo in saphan kwai must visit / with pretty agg girl ?
Old 26-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Years (15-20?) ago , Nana was the best agogo cluster around. Soi Cowboy had a few gogos but Nana was where I was first intro-ed to gogos and this is ground zero for me. G Spot and the rest of the Kings Group gogos incl Rainbow 123 (no 4 back then) as well as the smaller come-and-go gogos were the best around. Patpong was already declining then and all it took was one visit for me never to go back. Visited it again 7-8 years ago and not much have changed ; girls available but more in Nana.

Back then , what is now the underground entrance/exit of the Asok/Sukhumvit station , was a cluster of beer bars , bj bars and pool palours. Lolita's first branch was open there.

Then Clinton Plaza opened and despite its smaller size , all the agogos there were top class. I cant remember the names but remember something like Dollhouse , White Room/House , Rock Hard. But the thais closed it down as it was too openly visible from the main road for the thai govt to tolerate. I remember I always tried to make a circuit of the 3 places and Cowboy always lost out as I went from Nana to Clinton and back to Nana when drunk

Then Nana fell into a sleepy mode the next few years and the newer and brighter neon lights on Cowboy took over.

Now however , Nana is fighting back! With Bangkok Bunnies , Suckers and Jailbirdz , I believe its just retaken the top position from Cowboy.

BTW I never liked Rainbow 4 , just seemed too scripted and planned for me. Its just too easy to find plastic dolls there

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1