The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
idiots that don't pay ML when services is rendered

Recently i visited my new regular ML and discovered all this sad truth about their work problems. So decided to start a new thread to sound a warning to all this idiots that do not pay/run away/pay less when you already knew the price to pay etc. If you are one of those guys and you are reading this, you are fucking disgrace to men and may you be cursed.

This is what happen.

For the fucker angmo white guy who had tried xiao mei, if you are reading this, do not be a disgrace dick. Just for the record, this idiot, went for the special massage, initially refuse to pay for the special service, and when requested several more times, then throw $50 on the bed and just leave.

Please respect the gal and paid up when you had your fun. Hearing this is simply angry and sad for them.

Apparently, this angmo is not the only one, many a times, they also encounter bangla or indian who ran away after the services. Seriously, so sad to hear all this.

Their hands are tied, it is not as though they can call the police and boss also can't do much to help. They are alone in this. Double whammy if you ask me.

Despite these encounters, xiao mei services is still all smiles and give her 100% to me. In fact when i want to tip her more, she say don't need, say treat me as friend, so share her story, not wanting me to pity her. She just take it that it is part and parcel of her job. She just have to be extra careful.

Just ranting about those idiots who don't pay.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alaso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: idiots that don't pay ML when services is rendered

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
Recently i visited my new regular ML and discovered all this sad truth about their work problems. So decided to start a new thread to sound a warning to all this idiots that do not pay/run away/pay less when you already knew the price to pay etc. If you are one of those guys and you are reading this, you are fucking disgrace to men and may you be cursed.

This is what happen.

For the fucker angmo white guy who had tried xiao mei, if you are reading this, do not be a disgrace dick. Just for the record, this idiot, went for the special massage, initially refuse to pay for the special service, and when requested several more times, then throw $50 on the bed and just leave.

Please respect the gal and paid up when you had your fun. Hearing this is simply angry and sad for them.

Apparently, this angmo is not the only one, many a times, they also encounter bangla or indian who ran away after the services. Seriously, so sad to hear all this.

Their hands are tied, it is not as though they can call the police and boss also can't do much to help. They are alone in this. Double whammy if you ask me.

Despite these encounters, xiao mei services is still all smiles and give her 100% to me. In fact when i want to tip her more, she say don't need, say treat me as friend, so share her story, not wanting me to pity her. She just take it that it is part and parcel of her job. She just have to be extra careful.

Why don't they get payment first before starting of the service? I am alright with this arrangement.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Using payment before service will just invite more backlash from ppl who are unsatisfied with the service.. Lol
Old 16-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

This is what happen.

Agree with you bro. Such bros should have their photos taken from the cctv footage and shared here so that hopefully they will get blacklisted wherever they go. Just like when i went Melben seafood and saw them putting photos of people who eat and run and blacklist them.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 16-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow I am not surprise . But I am sure not all brothers are like that . There are also some good brothers who do pay and even tip the ML for the good service. Likewise there are also some bad MLs who are only interested in our money .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 16-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Looks like u got kc deep deep
Old 16-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

There will surely be black sheep around..jus like we met some lousy MLs too. All this are risk we undertook.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, there are people like that. Really nothing the girls can do about it except to take it as a loss and move on. They can always share contact info of these jokers amongst themselves so that others do not fall prey.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i do agree we human have feelings. Those bastards who ran will face karma one way or another n future. But for now there is nothing we can do. In this sex industry whether she is regular or not, just take her words lightly. Providing a listening is fine but dont get too emotionally involved. In this line, there bound to be such customers every now and then. Experience ML should know how to protect themself. Though they light lose some, they probably earn back thru new customer in another way. likewise the same for us, when we encounter shitty service, there is nothing we can do but to suck thumbs, pay up and warn other bros to avoid. Becoz u have been a regular to her more or less u bound to have a bit of feelings which is why u took pity of her.

i always tell myself once out of the room, i will put everything behind whatever she says is not going to affect me in any way. The only thing that i will remember is the enjoyable service that i got.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

There is always 2 sides to a coin. There is going to be 'blacksheep' among customers as well as MLs.
More important for me is not to take advantage and indulge in such practices of not paying irrespective of good or bad services. Pay the agreed upon price...If good, will RTM...if not... just take it as a bad experience.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
i do agree we human have feelings. Those bastards who ran will face karma one way or another n future. But for now there is nothing we can do. In this sex industry whether she is regular or not, just take her words lightly. Providing a listening is fine but dont get too emotionally involved. In this line, there bound to be such customers every now and then. Experience ML should know how to protect themself. Though they light lose some, they probably earn back thru new customer in another way. likewise the same for us, when we encounter shitty service, there is nothing we can do but to suck thumbs, pay up and warn other bros to avoid. Becoz u have been a regular to her more or less u bound to have a bit of feelings which is why u took pity of her.

i always tell myself once out of the room, i will put everything behind whatever she says is not going to affect me in any way. The only thing that i will remember is the enjoyable service that i got.
This brother i agree with you totally..Just whack bam and move on dun take their words too seriously..Unless you are looking for FOC from them when u have a strong relationship with them..To me i will F and move on...Too much strings attached will invite trouble to yrself..
Old 16-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:

This is what happen.

You fucking OKT....
Trying to give life lessons! Wahahah
LOL
Old 16-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Well said hardrod. In fact most MLs are already in the wechat platform that shares pics of runaway customers who do NOT pay up. These MLs have no lack of information nor lack of photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Unfortunately, there are people like that. Really nothing the girls can do about it except to take it as a loss and move on. They can always share contact info of these jokers amongst themselves so that others do not fall prey.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Well said hardrod. In fact most MLs are already in the wechat platform that shares pics of runaway customers who do NOT pay up. These MLs have no lack of information nor lack of photos.
these MLs.are more expert than us. Nothing to be concern of....listening their story is just part of the entertainment to chit chat. they just need some venting off
Old 16-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

The most ridiculous incident I heard was one where after special was performed, the guy refused to pay and threatened to call the police.

And he DID call the police and just sat inside the joint and waited for the police to come. I heard the girls all ran out of the shop.

Not sure if this incident was true but it indeed caused the girl her rice bowl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1