The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
KTV HH 2pm + Non mummy system

Hi all bro.

Any ktv HH start 2pm non mummy system.

Looking for similar place like legendary BS. Any recommendation PM me pls. Thanks

SG KTV lor27 2pm HH 3 jugs $125
- PRC gals. (Some sty with majority late 30s to early 40)
- Playabilty high. Super TNN place. Very aggressive. Anything also can type.
- Tip $20+

Phoneix at Serangoon (mustafa) 2pm HH 4jugs $110 b4 3pm promotion
- Viet gsls (quite a handful syt 20s to 30s)
- Girls more relax and non pushy.
- playablity depend. Got few high playablity one who can finger and bj in room.
- Tip 30+

Please add on the list if got any good recommendayion. Cheers. Happy Sing song and TNN
Old 15-01-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: KTV HH 2pm + Non mummy system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Hi all bro.

Any ktv HH start 2pm non mummy system.

Looking for similar place like legendary BS. Any recommendation PM me pls. Thanks

SG KTV lor27 2pm HH 3 jugs $125
- PRC gals. (Some sty with majority late 30s to early 40)
- Playabilty high. Super TNN place. Very aggressive. Anything also can type.
- Tip $20+

Phoneix at Serangoon (mustafa) 2pm HH 4jugs $110 b4 3pm promotion
- Viet gsls (quite a handful syt 20s to 30s)
- Girls more relax and non pushy.
- playablity depend. Got few high playablity one who can finger and bj in room.
- Tip 30+

Please add on the list if got any good recommendayion. Cheers. Happy Sing song and TNN
Both joints got offer BJ or FJ?
Old 15-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Both joints got offer BJ or FJ?
BJ yes.
FJ need to tabao. So far i not done it in the room.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to go HH 2pm tomorrow 17/01? Pm me
Old 16-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
BJ yes.
FJ need to tabao. So far i not done it in the room.
sounds good
Old 16-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
sounds good
These two joint chiong till sian liao. Looking for other similar joint.
Old 17-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 8
hest814 is one of the Best!hest814 is one of the Best!hest814 is one of the Best!hest814 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros

What is the contact of Phoenix KTV? I can find it using Google but cant get thru it.

Thanks!
Old 19-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!

I m new to this KTV HH

Any bro can share abt the SG KTV at geylang lor 27
Open at 2pm?
What type of girls?

If i m gg alone, i cannot finish 1 jar.. Can order one cup and relax?

What is the damage?
Old 19-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New shanghai starts at 2.30pm and no mummy. But playabilty of course lower
Old 19-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazydogzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tscjim View Post
I m new to this KTV HH

Any bro can share abt the SG KTV at geylang lor 27
Open at 2pm?
What type of girls?

If i m gg alone, i cannot finish 1 jar.. Can order one cup and relax?

What is the damage?
Haha i got this question in mind too. prefer to go alone. shy but if the girls got drink i guess one jug is able to finish for me. lol.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenie696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The minimum i spent there is one jug, they need to earn abit for the room mah, though small and old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydogzz View Post
Haha i got this question in mind too. prefer to go alone. shy but if the girls got drink i guess one jug is able to finish for me. lol.

Last edited by queenie696969; 19-01-2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 19-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thefreakinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Phoenix last night, beside rs, knn 0 playability, girls butterfly till at most sit with us 15 mins in total. Stupid excuse of, working mà. We here to play also mà. They can even Hao lian amongst themselves saying they got 9 customers yesterday.

No, you girls should Hao lian saying 3 of your regulars came back for 9 days in a row to find you. Not 9 customers for 1 day and never to be seen again. This is where your tip comes from. Not come rushing back to the room, and say sorry, you know ma, I working là, $30 là ok? when the damn bill sign comes on screen. Damn waste of time and money.

SH Medium room $172, 3+1 end up only drink 1 jug. Add a few more bucks and go K2 or something better. Or you want budget, go W, $80 1 jug. HH/sh like same price.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
New shanghai starts at 2.30pm and no mummy. But playabilty of course lower
New shanghai still alive? Can tnn and suck nips bo??
Old 21-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakinone View Post
Just went to Phoenix last night, beside rs, knn 0 playability, girls butterfly till at most sit with us 15 mins in total. Stupid excuse of, working mà. We here to play also mà. They can even Hao lian amongst themselves saying they got 9 customers yesterday.

No, you girls should Hao lian saying 3 of your regulars came back for 9 days in a row to find you. Not 9 customers for 1 day and never to be seen again. This is where your tip comes from. Not come rushing back to the room, and say sorry, you know ma, I working là, $30 là ok? when the damn bill sign comes on screen. Damn waste of time and money.

SH Medium room $172, 3+1 end up only drink 1 jug. Add a few more bucks and go K2 or something better. Or you want budget, go W, $80 1 jug. HH/sh like same price.
Your luck bro. I been there several times and gknow a few solid gals. Can tnn, can suck nips and even bj in the room. Only a few times i kena those gals no action at all and i leave after drinking 2 jugs. Ask the waitress to recommend u gals with high playablity.
Old 22-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thefreakinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Your luck bro. I been there several times and gknow a few solid gals. Can tnn, can suck nips and even bj in the room. Only a few times i kena those gals no action at all and i leave after drinking 2 jugs. Ask the waitress to recommend u gals with high playablity.
Bro, I know it's 1 session, but those girls me and my Bros called are 6 months permit ones, so most probably same batch/clique. Management also know they 1 session 5-9 rooms, never do anything about it. (if say they gotten into 6 rooms, 1hr also only 10mins/customer liao. 9 rooms leh. 7mins zao liao. Wait another 53 mins, and they choose customers to be with longer)

Got 1 bro want to play, 1st girl touch also cannot. Kiss only kiss cheek, So get 2nd girl, intro by waitress, can play? Ya, end up touch neh neh abit she butterfly liao. 2nd time come back, after 1hr, tip her 20 ask her go.. His 1st girl come back, he willing to tip a 4 digit sum to her for short time, girl also don't want. Another bro's girl didn't come back even after the bill has been paid for 45mins. Stayed a total of 10mins with him.

So your suggestion of asking waitress, doesn't work. The waitress even give the blur look when asked for girls who can play. So, for budget joints, I would say, if you have a closer friend, ok go for it, sing song, talk heart, shout kpkb songs. But also $40+20/30tip.

if not, we just went SL HH for 5pax. You know what? $32/pax Inc mummy. + tip $50. Total $82. Got ppl h/b/fj in room. Confirm plus chop, got at least some action, Tnn, lap dance, cat bath, see other girls neh neh. (1 man's meat another man's poison, so I didn't even compare the quality) We extended to sh, for me, 2 different girls, both also got follow up. And, you give them $50 for the minimum, they are much more appreciative than the girl in Phoenix who stayed 15mins with me the whole damn session! No, please give me $10 more for taxi, for dinner, for airticket... Smile and thank you.

I rarely can go ktv, so every session is precious (lol) to me. That's why I am so strong on my, opinions.

Personal Conclusion: Save $20 more, go HH at mummy joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1