The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

Next morning I woke up, hubby already left. Holiday must go back office.. Sighs. I checked my phone, already 11am. Many messages were from the family group. I didn't bother to read. No private message from Dave? Hmmmm. That's good. But I felt weird too, like angry.. He did message in the family group. Don't care. I drank my coffee and watched tv. Then hubby messaged said he's coming back at 2pm, ask me get ready by then. Then I realize, there was another message.

Dave: hi I need to take my car keys.

Didn't even thank me for sending him back!!

Me: ok.

Dave: you drive over I drive you back?

Me: huh. You cab over yourself la.

What an ass lo.

I think I sounded pissed.

Dave: ok. You want lunch? I dapao for you and bro.

Wow. Him offering to buy lunch? That's something new. I was feeling quite hungry, and the chicken rice at his place is very popular, I really love it.. Long queue though. Test him, see if he's really nice or just pretending..

Me: hubby at work, help me buy chicken rice, roast drumstick set.

Dave: ok. want drink?

wow. is he being serious? ok then. make him work for it..

Me: sugar cane thank you. when you reach text me.

oh dear.. what was i doing?? i am not supposed to see him again at alL!

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 05-12-2016 at 06:56 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Summite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis
Old 05-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

Oh shit. What have I done again.. Intended to just hand him his key and let him be on his way. Now probably he's going to eat with me.. I realized I better get changing, I was wearing the red camisole and black panties. later he get the wrong idea. i went to shower, as i showered, i couldn't get Dave's penis image out of my mind! shit.... i showered, my hair was wet. i put on hubby's red man u jersey, it was size XXL, long enough to cover 3 quarters of my butt. i put on a red thong.. feeling naughty, i checked the mirror... heart says.. wear like this to tease brother in law... but then again, remembering what happened last night.. omg. CANNOT. too much! i might end up getting blackmailed by him, saying that i am trying to seduce him... i looked through my closet, put on a silver FBT shorts, really short one. just covered my butt cheeks. i looked the mirror again, hehe. looked like i wasn't wearing any shorts.. the jersey was long enough to cover my shorts... i went to the living and watched tv.. 20 mins later, dave's message came. i buzzed him up.. he came in on his, i sat in the living and didn't bother to get up.. he looked for me, 'oh there you are. so where we eat?'

me: here? can watch tv at the same time. by the way, we are going out at 2pm. so can't take too long.

it was already 1230pm.

dave as he set up the food on the coffee table : ok.. where you going..

i noticed he was avoiding eye contact.. he didn't look at me. he set it up very nicely for me. not bad.. sugar cane straw was done for me too. wow. not bad.. i was very hungry and i started to eat. dave sat away from me, perpendicular, facing me.. when i leaned forward to eat, my shirt will extend and expose my shorts. i caught him looking, he musth ave thought i was wearing nothing underneath. we ate, but didn't talk much... finally he broke the ice.

dave: did you see what the bitch type?

me: huh. what did she write..

he passed me his phone.. i read the messages.

me: she didn't respond what..

dave: see steven's message.. confirm is typed by her..

(thank you all for organizing this. my wife and I can't share room with parents as my wife is a very light sleeper and suffers from insomnia. please let us have the single unconnected room. thank you)

me: oh yeah. steven's english not so good.. and the message sounds so selfish. so obvious.. we all know she doesn't even want to interact with ma and pa lo...

dave: yeah.. well.. steven no use one la. he's so scared of wife.

we continued to chat... things went back to normal.. finished eating. he saw that i've finished, and he automatically started to clean things up, packed back into the plastic bag, he brought it to the back to throw it away. when he came back, i handed him his car keys. we both kept quiet, not sure what to say. it was about 1.30pm.

dave: you mind if I stay around watch tv until you guys need to leave? no place for me to visit today. prefer not to be alone at home.

me: oh.. of course sure. ok i go get dressed up liao... he sat on our sofa and watched tv.. flipped channels. he was wearing a t-shirt, and saf shorts again. he sat and put his legs up on the rest, legs spread quite wide.. i could see his red briefs.. shit. why do i feel attracted? i went in to my room, took my pink cheongsam and bra into the toilet. i left my room door unlocked.. i went into my shower, i left the door open as well. i was feeling naughty... i left my phone by the sink, upright. i could see his movement.. he got up from the sofa.. he adjusted his penis as he walked towards my bedroom. could see him trying to peek into my room and trying not to be caught..

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 06-12-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Craigchest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 06-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Good story.. waiting for more.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

i took off my jersey and thong, i walked into the shower, Dave could probably see a bit when i entered my shower. i rinsed my body, no soap. just rinse a bit.. kept my hair out of it. then i came out of the shower. i could see Dave's back view. head peeking in, hand touching himself own there i think. that angle. should be la.. i step out of the shower, got the towel and dried myself. Dave couldn't see anymore, the angle of vision wouldn't allow it. i put on my bra and thong. i took my cheong sam and tower and went into our bedroom.. now dave could see me in my bra and thong... i put my cheongsam and phone on the bed. i use the tower and dried myself, my eyes fixed on the phone, pretending not to see his hair popping out of the wall. i felt so naughty..... then an idea hit me.. i walked to my cupboard and took something out, i sat on my bed, back facing him. i put on my beige nylon stockings. then... i stood up.. turned.... i had an idea.. i took my cheongsam.. turned and faced the toilet.. as i walked in.. i took off my bra. dave saw my back as i unhooked my bra and walked into the bath room.. inside the bathroom, i put my cheongsam on... i came out.. struggled with the zip, or rather pretended to struggle... suddenly.

dave: you wearing cheongsam again?

he didn't sound very far off, but he was trying to make himself sound softer than he was.

me: yes..

dave: you need help with the zip?
Old 06-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

me: wah. how you know ah.. can help?

dave: may i come in?

MAY I COME IN?? did those words really come out of his mouth??? omg.. he must be really scared after what he did last night...

me: yes.. help me with my zip please..

i turned my back to him. he came behind me.. took a moment.. he touched the zip without touching my body. i felt the back of my cheongsam got lifted a bit, old air rushed down my butt. he lifted it to look at my butt? then he zipped it up slowly... when he was done. i turned and thanked him.. he stared at me..

me: what?

dave: wah. cheongsam and nylon..

me: yes??

he wanted to say something but he didn't dare to say.. he just stared at my breasts. my nipples erect. so he could see slightly.

i sat on the bed. 'help me.' i stick my leg out. 'think later will be very warm. better not wear the stocking'

dave: oh ok. yes true..

he kneel down and looked at my crotch area. my cheongsam was short, barely cover my bottom. i pulled my stocking down to the knee, he took over.. pulled it out
i spread my legs a bit, he saw my thong. then the other stocking came out. he stood up and held the stockings in his hand...

me: help me hang in my toilet can? air it..

dave: ok..

he stared at me.. looked like he don't know what he should do next.. i stood up, open my legs and showed him a bit as i did so. omg. what was i doing.. seducing him? he looked like he's going to rape me!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

at that very moment.... my phone rang.... it distracted dave for a moment. i turned and answered the call. signaled to dave to keep quiet. i walked passed him to my makeup table, then hung up.

me: hubby is reaching soon, he asked me to go down in 5 minutes. you leaving soon?

dave had went into my toilet. he didn't respond much. what was he doing in there?

i started to put my make up on. then Dave came out.. i was ready to go, i got out of the room. Dave followed..

me: i'm going down liao. you want to follow? but i don't think hubby knows you came here last night.

dave: oh. i was thinking.. you mind if i stay here a while longer? maybe go for a swim. really don't want to go home..

me: hmmm.. go back pa ma place?

dave: don't want la. the bitch very irritating.

me: ok ah.i think hubby should be ok.

dave: oh how come.

me: when i came him he was asleep, when i woke up he was off to work already.

dave: ok good good..

i handed him a access card. then i went down. once reach my parents' house, i got the wifi passcode straightaway. after all the greetings. i went to the bathroom. i turned on my phone and accessed the website. omg... it was really as i predicted...Dave was in our bedroom...

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 07-12-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Si bei hot story! Camping for more
Old 07-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
79windows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Update more.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Dave was in our bedroom.
Dave was lying on my bed.
Dave was smelling the pink bra i wore this morning, it was pressed on his face with his hand on it.
Dave was holding on to the purple g string i wore last night, along with the red g string i wore to the dinner, and a few other pieces of panties i wore the nights before the reunion dinner. and they were all on top of his penis. he was bottomless. his shorts were off, his briefs were off. he was using my underwear to masturbate himself!

minutes later, he cummed.. omg.. he cummed onto my panties.. maybe on my bed as well.. then he laid there tired.. maybe fell asleep... not much movement.. i don't know if i felt disgusted or more turned on..

i went out of the toilet.. normal CNY stuff.. after awhile... i got bored.. checked housecam, saw Dave desperately trying to clean up the mess he made. quite funny.

suddenly, 'what you doing?'
Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KopiTarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
miliboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 07-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

it was my nephew. i got a shock..

me: oh you ah.. scare me.. just checking my phone.. come here! never wish me! come here. let me touch your head..

he came. my nephew, kenneth had just enter NS. he was with the extra training unit, as he's very overweight. he came over, lowered his head for me to touch his botak head. i rubbed his head.. then reached into my clutch and took out another hongbao and gave him..

ken: aunt you already gave me liao...

me: haha. you so cute.. give you another one la. don't tell anyone.. why you take so many drinks for?

ken: my ns friends are here, playing pool ball upstairs.. you wanna join us?

me: haha. you want me to help you carry the drinks just say la..

ken: hehe. thanks..

followed him upstairs, 4th floor. tiring.. we entered the room, wah.. wah.. wah... 4 other guys.. all overweight like him, hair all shaven, 2 of them looked sooooo cute like my nephew... they saw me and looked shocked.. wondering who i was. kenneth introduced me, they said hi shyly... two of them were playing pool ball.. i was tired from the stairs, and a little bored of downstairs... so... i took a seat by the sofa, 3 seater, one of the cuter ones was already sitting there. 'sorry, old liao, let me sit and rest for a while..'

kenneth: sure.. stay la. down stairs so boring.. by the way.. this is....

he introduced their names to me... i didn't really listened, only curious, the cute one beside me was lim, and the other cute one who was playing was called bui, his nickname. then, a text came.. from Dave, 'hey i went home just now after you left to get my swimming trunks, but lazy to go back and swim. pass you back the key card next time ok.' haha, he lied lo.. i checked my housecam.. he was still around. but getting ready to leave.. i didn't reply him.. i watched jonathan play.. watched his cute butt.. whenever he leaned forward, his shirt will lift up and show his tummy fats.. omg.. i felt sooo turned on.. ever since ming my colleague fucked me so hard and memorable, i developed this fetish with guys his size... and now.. i felt so attracted to jonathan... he was pretty good at pool. he won..

jonathan: you wanna play?

me: me? oh no no. i don't know who to play..

jon: i teach you la. don't worry. come on. it s fun.

me: then who do i play against?

jon: kenneth?

ken: yeah sure..

me: erm.. ok.. you all don't laugh ok...

they all laughed.. i got up and pulled my cheongsam down, it was short remember? the room was air conned. i realize they were all staring at me, my nipples got really really hard.. they asked me to break the set. i did a lousy job. then, jon helped me.. he just kept giving me instructions... kenneth was thrashing me. i got sian..

i hit jon: can you guide me better? like help me with the aim?

jon: haha. like really just help you?

'hehe. you can guide me more closely.. ' i whispered to him.. he looked shy but grinned. 'ok..'

then he taught me how to hold it properly.. by... putting his arms around.. oh my... i felt his tummy on my back..we hit and i scored.. when i stood up quickly, my side thigh touched his thing. oooooohhh i felt it.. it was hard... i was very tempted to want to feel his thing on my butt.. but that didn't happen during the game.. we won kenneth. i high five with jon.. we won the next boy too. after we won, i hugged jon by the side.. next boy, we won again.. this time round, he also hugged me, touched my waist. he got really comfortable with me. when he helped me and guided me, he was just very comfortable, and he came really close. sometimes the side of my breasts will graze his body.
a few times i bent with my butt facing lance, i heard him giggling, he probably saw my thong.. i should have worn my nylon.. finally.. we beat everyone. jon and i just hugged, face on.. for a few seconds, my breasts pinned on to his body. it's just me and jon.we set a rule, if jon beat me by 5 balls. then he wins.. if not, i volunteered to give them all hong bao each. if jon loses, he will have to do one forfeit for me.. forfeit not decided yet.. obviously. i lost... gave them all hongbao each.. it was fun.. if only we were all drinking... i was sooooo tempted with some thoughts.. i looked at lance, jonathan and even my own nephew... i had some ideas in my head i should never say...

jon wanted another round. he offered, win by 6 balls and i get to start first. but somehow, i felt he lost on purpose.. i won! he wanted me to get him to do a forfeit.. but at that moment.... i was asked to go down.. i told jon he owed me a favor..

i went downstairs, hubby needed to leave. go back office. my parents shook their heads, but they were used to it already.. he dropped me at home.. i was surprised he followed me upstairs, said he needed to get something. i was afraid that Dave had left our house in a mess and hubby see, i will have a lot of explaining to do.. i quickly went into our bedroom to check.. everything in order... hubby came in. 'come..' i know that signal, that look. he want again? twice in 2 days... ?? 'help me with my zip..' 'don't need..' he just helped me lift my cheongsam up, pulled my thong down.. i laid on bed, spread my legs for him. he entered me, started to make love, but his focus was on the breasts part of my cheongsam.. two or three minutes later.. he cum inside me.. then he pulled out, go toilet wash.. 5 mins later, he said he leaving for work. i got up from bed. i checked the toilet.. my stuff were put properly, checked the basket, my panties felt moist.. but no evidence of Dave's cum.. then i realize something.. one panties was missing. i usually do my laundry once a week, but one was definitely missing..

i was feeling so hot.. from the experience with the boys.. and hubby left me high and wet... i texted shane, he wasn't back yet. just then.. Dave message came in 'you back?'

me: oh. why ah.

dave: want to return you the key card..

me: no hurry, you can keep it.. use the pool whenever you want. gym also can.

dave: oh. thank you. so how's visiting?

me: back already. hubby go back office.

dave: oh. so fast. you still wearing the cheongsam?

me: why ah.

dave: oh.. erm.. we go visit pa ma?

me: thought you don't want to go there? i'm tired liao. not really in the mood.

dave: oh ok. you want dinner? i dapao over now..

me: still so early. maybe later..

oh dear.. what was i thinking.. tempting him to come over??
Old 07-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

dave: i come over now? maybe swim first?

me: ok. can.

dave: you don't change first ok?

me: why ah?

i waited for him to reply.. he didn't

i knew why he didn't want me to change.. i was in a naughty mood.. i went to my toilet, got the stockings and put them back on.. then i went back to the living room and laid on the sofa. i kept my legs closed though. less than five minutes later, i hear the lift door open... i knew it.. dave would come up without me bringing him in.. i closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. i heard him, he noticed me. i could sense him standing near me.. i turned to face the other way... i closed my legs shut tight. but he probably can see my red thong.. i contemplated with commando, but realize i'm not going to show him that easily... he had his time to look, but maybe he got bored. he tapped my shoulder to wake me up.. called my name. but i didn't answer.. i wanted to see what else he would do.... his palm rested on my shoulder. didn't move. my nipples were so hard.. my heart was pounding... omg.. his hands were lowering.. omg.. he was moving in for my breast. one finger. omg.. he's really doing this?? his finger touched my nipple.. oh shit.. oh shit.. i felt so turned on... my body fidgeted, i breathed louder. he knew.. he played with my nipple more. but still not so daring.. die die.. omg... wait.. this is my BROTHER IN LAW CANNOT!

me: huh.. hey.. you're here!

i turned my body.. he got a shock and backed off.. i closed my eyes for awhile... then opened them... 'sorry sorry i fell asleep.. help me?'

i reached out my hand, he took it to pull me up... 'sorry, i didn't know you were coming up. thought you were going to swim?

dave stuttered, hesitated. then answered: oh i thought you are joining me?

me: oh, did i say i was? hmmm.. ok. i just go for a dip. but not swimming laps.

dave: you look at my size. you think i can swim laps meh..

me: haha. ok you go down first? or wait for me?

dave: wait..

i went into our bedroom, wore my bikini set and put the jersey over me. took 2 big towers and came out.. he stared as usual.. we made our way to the pool.. when i took off my shirt, he couldn't stop staring.. during swimming, i was careful not to have much interaction with him.. he did try to get close but i kept my distance.. he kind of got the hint.. after swimming i told I'm i want to sleep and ask him to go home first..

the next few days, sum it up. he texted me quite frequently. he came over to swim, i swam with him and but kept a distance. after he left i would go find shane.. i went to shane so frequent during that period and fucked with him so hard but kept thinking of Dave... then this incident came, once i mention he shouldn't just laze in the pool, he should swim laps and build his body up.. so he can attract women... he got petty.. and pout again.. not sure if it was real or when was trying to get my attention... wanted me to console him and sayang him.. in the end, gave him a hug to pacify him.. we hugged in the pool. i must admit, i felt nice. his penis hard, touching my crotch area. he walked us closer to the pool corner. he asked me to hop on to him, i wrapped my legs around him, we had wine by the pool i was feeling less guarded... when i did that, omg. his penis was poking right at my privates, with the bikini bottom and his trunks stopping the penetration.. as he walked.. the poking felt so shoik.. he pinned me by the corner.. i put my head on his shoulder. i told him i had a headache and closed my eyes. after waiting for a few more minutes, he started to hump.. his penis head poke my private part non stop.. until he shudder and i felt warm 'curren't down there... then he let me go... after that incident, i got really scared... didn't reply him the next day.. plus it was one more week to cruise.. eh text me but i didn't reply him much, saying need to clear work since going for long holiday leave.. he got my hint i think..

during that 1 week to the trip, i had to control myself from finding him... and Shane wasn't helping me much... i realise i needed someone else to distract me..

i went to Facebook.. searched for my nephew's account, under his friend's list.. there it was. jonathan ___...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1