The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!
My secret life after work trip with colleague.

me and in law during cruise vacation

8 months after the work trip. CNY dinner. this was a little different. elder brother in law got divorced few months ago. his name is Dave. Big size, wear specs, uncle looking, very decent looking, but uncle style. as big brother, his ego is a bit big. notice that younger brother in law and his wife weren't talking much. they had one child. married late. his name is steven. he's more henpecked, low confidence easy going type. same big size, uncle looking, wear specs, decent looking. both nerdy looking. dinner was simple.. i noticed both in laws looking at me, but both in different manners, dave was blatantly look, steven was secretly. i was never interested in either of them, but this time round, i felt a sense of excitement over them. midway into the 5th course, i decided to go the toilet. when i got up, Dave said he will join me.. the toilet was a long walk from the restaurant. we didn't talk much at first, not too sure what to say. he broke the ice. 'wow you lost weight ah?' 'huh, got meh. are you saying that i was fat last year?' 'haha no la. this year your cheongsam not so tight everywhere..' 'oh, this one.. this is not the same as last year leh.' 'haha. sorry my bad..' i swear when he said tight, he was staring at my breasts.. and when i pulled my cheongsam when i checked it, he stared at my breasts even more.. was he flirting with me? steven's wife wore shirt and pants, honestly her fashion was bad. i guess standing beside her, i look really attractive. reached the toilet. 'can you help me? need to pee..' i turned my body and pointed to the zip at the back. 'oh.. ok of course..' Dave helped me unzip all the way to my bra hook area.. 'ok thanks!' we went in, when i turned to see, he was still looking at me.. looking at my back.. then he looked embarrassed and turned and headed into his toilet.. i took my time on purpose.. to see if he will wait for me. when i came out, true enough, Dave was outside walking back towards the toilet, waiting for me eagerly.
when he saw me, he looked relieved, like he was worried that i had gone back on my own. 'sorry ah, dress tight took awhile to wear it back on.. can help me rezip?' i turned and showed my back to him. i felt him breathing fast on my head. he must have noticed two things. as the cheongsam was tight, i wore a red g string, really skimpy. so no VPL. and also..... he took a long time to zip me up from all the way just above my butt.. when i turned around, his eyes were glued on my breasts. his mouth was opened. he look like he was stunned, couldn't move or say a thing. we both stood there. he couldn't stop staring at my breasts area, obviously, he was staring at my nipples. the mall was so cold, my nipples were erected, my cheongsam, it was so obvious. 'so how are you coping with the divorce?' he got a shock. 'oh, like that la. not too well.. why must you remind me?' his mood suddenly changed. he turned and looked away. i felt scared, not sure if he's angry or sad. scared at first, but i smiled, because i realize, it's a challenge. i'm going to tame his bad temper. hehe.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
cumplot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

Good start sis, camping here
Old 03-12-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another sis supporter here.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
bosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to all

Camping here too...
Old 03-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more
Old 03-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

New sexciting story by TS sis hornychubbywife !! ..coming in here to continue my support for her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more, great one
Old 03-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 8
Watfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

New story by sis, support
Old 04-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

he stood there, hands grabbing on to the railings looking down at the ground floor. i walked closer to him slowly, i rubbed his arm in a teasing manner, seductive manner. i tugged his arm to signal him to turn around. he didn't want to turn. omg! like a child. i tugged again, he didn't want to turn. i sling my bag over my arm until my elbow, my bag was quite full as i had squeezed my bra inside. i squeezed his shoulders, it wasn't easy, he was tall. taller than me. massaged him a bit, then i took in a deep breath. wrapped my arms around him from behind. 'it's going to be ok. cheer up ok..' i hugged him from behind, and pressed my breasts on his back. i smelled his body, hmmm nice cologne smell. his tummy was big, i couldn't wrap my connect my hands. he still didn't turn, probably too shocked that i hugged him to turn. hugged close to about a minute already. i got bored. i slide my hand down his tummy until his belt area until my hands could connect. his waist was big lo. the bottom of my palm felt something. omg. omg.. could it really be?? i started to rub the bottom of his tummy, 'come on cheer up..' my right palm felt it. oooh.. my... it's ... it's really his thing.. wow. so long? long enough to reach his belt buckle.. i was like rubbing his penis head top.. he suddenly breath out loudly, i so curious to confirm. i let go and leaned backwards, i tugged his arm and turned his body around, he obliged and turned, his face was like a little sulky, gloomy, but like a good boy wanting to be doted... i used 1 finger to lift his chin. 'come on, show me a smile..' i looked up at him and blinked my eyes..i leaned closer and closer to him, now my breasts press on his tummy liao. he couldn't help but smile. it was a bit awkward liao, i quickly buried my head into his chest.. 'see. you will feel better.. just be positive.' he hugged me back.. and squeezed me a bit. omg.. wow.. it's really his thing. i could feel it.. omg... we snuggled there for a moment. he smelled my hair.. i kept rubbing his back, consoling him.. then suddenly, Dave pushed me away.. 'huh?' then i realize, steven was walking towards us with his kid, they were headed towards the toilet.. Dave and I had a rather guilty moment, we started to walk back to the restaurant. we walked past steven, he saw me patting Dave's back. Dave acted ignorant.. i purposely said loudly.. 'cheer up.. you will be alright..' i gave steven an awkward smile when we cross patched, somehow Dave wasn't even looking at his own youngest brother. Steven gave me a look, like what happened.. i just shook my head.. Steven stared at my breasts as well. headed back to the restaurant. back to normal, then, i saw Dave whispering to his parents... his the eldest so he sits beside them.. nothing happened.. when steven came back, he kept staring at me with a rather excited and suspicious look. he was also looking at my breasts area too..

after dessert, suddenly parents-in-law said something. 'i think it's been a long time, can our family go for a vacation soon?'
Old 04-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
GreenBeret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support this thread as well
Old 04-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

then i realize, was that suggests by Dave? hubby frowned, she knew parents will turn to him as he earned the most, and the cheapskate brothers won't volunteer to help pay. he doesn't mind paying, it's the planning that he detests.. 'don't worry pa ma, we will handle it. cruise sounds ok?' parents looked excited. i knew they like cruise. steven's wife maintained the same black face, but she seemed excited about it too, Steven and Dave both look so happy.

while heading home, i told hubby i will take over the planning and paying, just need his card.. hubby thanked me. 'by the way, your little bro kept looking at me again, every year is the same.. after i took out my bra as it was too tight to breath, he wouldn't stop staring! even his wife noticed lo..' 'aiya, just ignore him la.' if i had told Ming something like that, he would get me to suck his cock on the spot. but to hubby. no feeling for him. reached home, 'dear, help me unzip.' hubby helped me pulled the zip down. 'dear, how? in the mood today?' i asked him, knowing he's one and only interest. 'why you didn't wear bra?' he asked.. obviously not listening to me during the drive back. 'why cannot don't wear bra, you like it more.. darling. can we tonight? very long never liao..' 'ok.' hubby replied. we headed to our bedroom, i lifted my cheongsam skirt portion up to my hips. i pulled hubby and i sat on the bed. i undid his belt and pants for him. pulled his briefs down. his penis was in front of me, it was mostly erected, one of those rare days. i looked at it, then at hubby.. should i? then he signaled me to lie down, ok then.. he never ever ask for a blowjob.. he spread my legs, push his penis in.. he started to push in and out. normal pace. honestly, i didn't feel much.. but.. ooh...ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhh.. ohh.. i moaned. he looked at me, but mostly at the cheongsam, the boobs area. i decided to do something for him, i lowered the top portion of my cheongsam, exposed my breasts to him, lowered the top portion until my nipples were almost revealed.. hubby fucked me harder.. but he didn't bother to expose my breasts fully, or lean forward to suck them.. 2 minutes later, ORHHHH.. hubby cummed inside me.. he cummed mostly inside before pulling it out, then laid on the bed beside me. he was tired, like ready to sleep liao. as usual, once he cums, he will fall asleep. haven't even take off his dirty shirt yet. sian, tmr i have to change the sheets. i took off his shirt for him, helped him to sleep properly on the bed. my hubby was naked. his penis shrunk so small, still a bit of cum coming out of his small flaccid penis. i thought about it, maybe i can get it to be hard again. i laid beside him, kissed around his penis area... wow.. i'm going to give my husband a blowjob for the very first time!

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 04-12-2016 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!

Support sis and her story
Old 04-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Craigchest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this thread too
Old 04-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Viberto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too
Old 04-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

i kiss his penis now, i felt his semen touch my lips. i stuck out my tongue and licked his penis head, i was tasting my own hubby's semen for the first time! after so many years of marriage.. after tasting more than 5 other guys' semen... when i began to suck his penis..... he pushed me away and turned to the other side.. ARGH! i was so irritated with him. i got up and stripped and went to shower. i brought my phone into the shower, thinking of what i should do next. should i call someone? i was still very unsatisfied. then suddenly, my phone beeped. 'Thank you for earlier.' oh, who is this? unknown number.

I opened the message, whatsapp. Saw the photo. Oh.. brother in law.

Dave: Thank you for earlier.

hmmm. i suddenly felt excited. i wasn't sure why.

Me: aiyo, don't mention it. it was nothing. hope you feel better. reached home already?

dave: yes home. no la. it's not nothing. very kind of you. though we hardly ever interact. sorry about my attitude also. do you have a sister or what?

me: sister. nope why?

Dave: haha no la, just that. if marry someone like you, very shoik.

me: shoik? that's good.
(i chose to reply him vaguely)

dave: haha why good?

me: means you are thinking of moving on already ah. i'm happy for you.

dave: well. just not move on to someone like steven's wife can liao. her attitude.. i can't stand!'

me: what! me too! hehe. ...........

(we continued to complain about steven's wife. though not a very nice thing to do.. but we bonded over it..)

we chat till 10 plus.

dave: hey sorry ah disturb you. how come you are so free? where's bro?

me: he's sleeping already..

dave: so fast? thought he will be busy doing with you. hehe

me: what! you ah..

dave: why not. if my wife ever wear such a sexy cheongsam, i confirm bring her go handicap toilet just now during the dinner and do.

dave: then come home do again.

wow.. he was so direct? was he flirting? i knew he and hubby never got along, intense sibling rivalry. hubby looks down on him, dave has very big ego complex and weird temper as well, hence the divorce. i was shocked, but also happy at the same time..

me: no big deal one la. just like any other normal dress.

dave: no leh. it was so sexy. the green look so good on you. i'm sure bro also see liao buay tahan right.

me: aiyo you ah. why ask such questions..

dave: sorry ah. you know la, one year never do already. just now saw you in the sexy cheongsam now hormones still raging. haha

dave: almost wanted to pull you into handicap toilet.. just kidding..

wow... what on earth is my brother in law doing??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1