The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Why not just put him to sleep

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 16-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
kinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know the damage?
Old 17-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
FOUND a gem last night when i went. New girl on 2nd floor back row

Name Erika

PRC.

Freaking skinny with white F cup. she said she just started a week starting this year. use to be KTV.

since was late she actually had a bottle of wine open and drinking some and offer me a few sip. brought me in and start frenching like crazy. i pull down her tight tube dress and went to town on her boob. SHE GOT PINK NIPS!

had me lay down and do 69 sloppy BBBJ.

Finish off with her on cow girl and boob bouncing in my face. cant take it and blew up.

She pass me her number those who want can PM me.
cheap thrill ... conning Samsters .... shiok meh ?
perhaps revenge on that chubby guy seen n WhatsApp instead ?
Old 17-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
cheap thrill ... conning Samsters .... shiok meh ?
perhaps revenge on that chubby guy seen n WhatsApp instead ?
should have seen it coming from your Nick ... Al Buto
Old 17-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Went today and saw one policeman in uniform loitering outside the adult sex toy shop. Ended up went elsewhere.
they are human ... have same urges like u and me

maybe cosplay ? fetish ? use Uni to obtain freebies ?
Old 17-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Can someone pm me which shop is lady boss X W? What time she appears for work? Would appreciate very much if can have her contact or unit number. Otherwise it is a maze looking for this milf. Thank you in advance.
Any luck ?

She's very elusive to those who havent met her and tightly guarded by others who know her

Do you even know how she looks like ?
Old 17-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
Any luck ?

She's very elusive to those who havent met her and tightly guarded by others who know her

Do you even know how she looks like ?
wah bro u still looking for her ah......honestly speaking she comes as and when she likes though her timing is usually evening time......she gives priority to her staff first and seldom stand outside the shop to bait for customers unless there is no one at the shop. But newbie like u get ready to be chopped by her first time.....she is real wet if u managed to make her high enuff. the best combination is tarma with her and her staff at level 3. Both big breast, one tanned one fair.....best of both world...get ready to pay if u r going for such fun.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sliencer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
I kind of doubt his FR.... If i remember, First was fr on shower in chinatown level 2... Nvr seen any...and now ml name erika??? Most i know are chinese name... Just my opinion
There is indeed shower in one of the shop at lvl 2.
Old 17-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
wah bro u still looking for her ah......honestly speaking she comes as and when she likes though her timing is usually evening time......she gives priority to her staff first and seldom stand outside the shop to bait for customers unless there is no one at the shop. But newbie like u get ready to be chopped by her first time.....she is real wet if u managed to make her high enuff. the best combination is tarma with her and her staff at level 3. Both big breast, one tanned one fair.....best of both world...get ready to pay if u r going for such fun.
Ooo bro who is tanned who is fair ? detail tarma FR please hehe

i went the 3rd fl shop once and asking and the girl reply me dont know ... maybe she is replying hehe as i never meet her before

Have fun and enjoy ...
Old 17-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

No luck looking for xiao wei. Think will stick with hair salon trimming & washing my hair to welcome Year of the Hen. Oh you would be surprised how deep each level 2 shop. Confirm got one shop can shower (single person type). Now because CNY light-up, can go down and jalan jalan. Cheers.
Old 17-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
Ooo bro who is tanned who is fair ? detail tarma FR please hehe

i went the 3rd fl shop once and asking and the girl reply me dont know ... maybe she is replying hehe as i never meet her before

Have fun and enjoy ...
Bros who cheong there before should know Tanned is Xiao Wei, fair is Long hair busty lady at her level 3 shop seriously i forgot her name.Simple FR goes like this. one attack ur left the other attack your right nipples and balls. one blow my cock the other sucking my balls. reach out both hands fingering both wet pussy. change condom alternate fuck. while fucking one, frenching and fingering the other.. ultimately u choose the favourite one that u want to unload....if u want to have all this fun then get ready to pay........
Old 17-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliencer View Post
There is indeed shower in one of the shop at lvl 2.
Oooo thanks, just dont know which unit ...

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 17-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
what make you think so ? kekeke

of coz i tasted her already ...
Old 17-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

so did u paint her wet pussy with alll the juice flowing out? hehee
Old 17-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Try evening.... She go gym in morning 😆😆😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread