The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Attempting $$$$$$ users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalWater View Post
just to chip in a little to this thread.

for bros who are looking for non hc massage, there's a thread in local massage directory thread started by another bro that consolidates reviews. thumbs up for the bro. that being said, no matter what th.......
...rather than those with very little reviews.
yea at maag directory, a very good thread,by 'bro.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
llhotll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to advice and share with all bros here on my bad experience encountered from booking "205号XiaoYu(小语)" through $$$$$$ platform : Very unprofessional both lady and this site!

Incident :
Text her to advance booking at 7pm for the massage at 11pm dated 29/05/2016. No sound and no picture when I text her to inform her that I'm already at the location given to me @ 10:30pm. Waited till 11pm before I tried calling afraid she might be having an earlier customer. But my call was not being answered!! Thereafter I have to leave that area at 11:30pm feeling very cheated and played out on a wasted trip and my time. If any reason that you can't attend to me, you could have at least inform me or make another arrangement is all I am expecting. I believe everyone would agree to my request... But not!!

I strongly advice all bros not to support this lady as not anyone should be treated in this way. Best of all, after logging my incident in the URL(http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1215) don't even want to publish it. Very fake why post only good comments and not accept bad comments for learning and sharing?

My first attempt and totally disgusted with this kind of organization. Will continue to advise any of my friends or people I know about my bad experience encountered. I did not make a very unreasonable feedback on my incident and its true to details. Why don't publish my feedback/ comment?

My feedback just want to heads up all users and bros for this site and their management.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
jags5643 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjags5643 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Attempting $$$$$$ users

I copy paste what I posted on bad bonk. This gal from $$$$$$.

But I must say this is by chance..I do have quite a number of good bonk on gals that I found on $$$$$$. And I had been posting positive FR and $$$$$$ releases promptly. This bad review however was censored by the way, Thus I resort to post here.

==============================================

227号 Elsa on $$$$$$
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1143

Try at your own risk. Feedback to $$$$$$ on Bad Bonk but sgwoff ignore. Earlier posted good FR on other gal and $$$$$$ immediately released.

Since $$$$$$ censor my FR so I have to post my Bad Bonk here.

Bad bond summary :
Her watch run at superman speed. Her one hour is 30 min.

Before start, ask for payment $120. I stupid, I comply.
Everything on website say for fun only, Only can do BJ and FJ.
ALL others cannot :
Cannot shower together,
Cannot roam
cannot kiss nene
cannot lip
cannot kiss cheebye
cannot BBBJ,, kum lam (BJ) must cap on.
FJ only missionery, cannot cowgal cannot doggie.
Whole session complete in 20 min, include 2 showers.
During session keep using texting, when I get out of the HDB, another waiting outside.

This is the worst I ever come across. I go fuck sex doll is 100% better.

Lesson Learn : Any FL that ask for payment first before fucking I will U-TRUN say bye bye in future.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags5643 View Post
I copy paste what I posted on bad bonk. This gal from $$$$$$.

But I must say this is by chance..I do have quite a number of good bonk on gals that I found on $$$$$$. And I had been posting positive FR and $$$$$$ releases promptly. This bad review however was censored by the way, Thus I resort to post here.

==============================================

227号 Elsa on $$$$$$
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1143

Try at your own risk. Feedback to $$$$$$ on Bad Bonk but sgwoff ignore. Earlier posted good FR on other gal and $$$$$$ immediately released.

Since $$$$$$ censor my FR so I have to post my Bad Bonk here.

Bad bond summary :
Her watch run at superman speed. Her one hour is 30 min.

Before start, ask for payment $120. I stupid, I comply.
Everything on website say for fun only, Only can do BJ and FJ.
ALL others cannot :
Cannot shower together,
Cannot roam
cannot kiss nene
cannot lip
cannot kiss cheebye
FJ only missionery, cannot cowgal cannot doggie.
Whole session complete in 20 min, include 2 showers.
During session keep using texting, when I get out of the HDB, another waiting outside.

This is the worst I ever come across. I go fuck sex doll is 100% better.

Lesson Learn : Any FL that ask for payment first before fucking I will U-TRUN say bye bye in future.
Thanks for sharing bro jags5643. Our money and time are not easy for some bros! No power yet to up you thou! Cheers!
Old 03-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

It is not that we want to shame these girls but they are really making carrots out of us.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

I have a rare gem that do fuck job $110 (they advertised 90 mins but be prepared to get only 60 min).

This one seem to be their Ang pai. Tall (172), slim (50), Long hair and Thai.

I tried her twice, she give bj, fj (no fingering) licking and her piano massage. 一条龙

From what I heard, she will be here till next two weeks.

If any Bros want, i will share their "boss" WeChat so that you can book.

Total damage is $110 + $25 (hotel fee).

You won't regret but if she rush, please be understanding that her boss is money minded not her.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
I have a rare gem that do fuck job $110 (they advertised 90 mins but be prepared to get only 60 min).

This one seem to be their Ang pai. Tall (172), slim (50), Long hair and Thai.

I tried her twice, she give bj, fj (no fingering) licking and her piano massage. 一条龙

From what I heard, she will be here till next two weeks.

If any Bros want, i will share their "boss" WeChat so that you can book.

Total damage is $110 + $25 (hotel fee).

You won't regret but if she rush, please be understanding that her boss is money minded not her.
Thanks for sharing bro! No power to up you too! Till next time
Old 04-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These kind are usually hit and miss. Once in a while you get a good one. Most times you get average ones. But I got one to recommend. Quite good and really sweet looking. She used to do FJ but now from the site it says CIM. She's one of the best looking ones I've met too. She really enjoys being licked and enjoys foreplay.

If any of you bros are interested, do give her a try. Her URL is http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=539.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Sunday reader for bros :

Just want to advice and share with all bros here on my bad experience encountered from booking "205号XiaoYu(小语)" through $$$$$$ platform : Very unprofessional both lady and this site!

Incident :
Text her to advance booking at 7pm for the massage at 11pm dated 29/05/2016. No sound and no picture when I text her to inform her that I'm already at the location given to me @ 10:30pm. Waited till 11pm before I tried calling afraid she might be having an earlier customer. But my call was not being answered!! Thereafter I have to leave that area at 11:30pm feeling very cheated and played out on a wasted trip and my time. If any reason that you can't attend to me, you could have at least inform me or make another arrangement is all I am expecting. I believe everyone would agree to my request... But not!!

I strongly advice all bros not to support this lady as not anyone should be treated in this way. Best of all, after logging my incident in the URL(http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1215) don't even want to publish it. Very fake why post only good comments and not accept bad comments for learning and sharing?

My first attempt and totally disgusted with this kind of organization. Will continue to advise any of my friends or people I know about my bad experience encountered. I did not make a very unreasonable feedback on my incident and its true to details. Why don't publish my feedback/ comment?

My feedback just want to heads up all users and bros for this site and their management.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Thanks for ur feedback

Suggest we use this thread to consolidate all $$$$$$ FRs both good and bad. Many of the gals there look damn hot and usually when something seems too good to be true, they usually are.
Old 18-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Upz this post! To warn all Saturday readers!
Old 18-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Jette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 22-07-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
transmissionsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do most $$$$$$ girls operating in HDB?

I'm thinking of looking for girls that work at woodlands/admiralty since I work nearby.Also are their phone number their's or OKT's ?
Old 16-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hm4455 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro jags5643 me too had very bad exp with this gal near Kh***b,

Cannot shower together, throw a towel on your face
Cannot roam, noway
cannot kiss nene, kiss not even touch
cannot lip, haha no way

Whole session complete in 15 min, include 2 showers.

haha to my horror ask me to remove baloon my self.. horrible..

wrote FR on SG***f, it did't appear, most of the FRs on that website may be fake

John
Old 16-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llhotll View Post
Upz this post! To warn all Saturday readers!
Why u never post at Local Massage for FL dome there?

There are a lot of guys kpkb at the local massage section there.

Maybe they will stir for u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1