The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Locomotions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sometimes When We Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBangs View Post
Very intense fucking!
Camping here for more
Agreed!! camping too
Old 27-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
QuakerOats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon TS.... enjoyed reading your story
Old 27-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
SnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 6 - Racing Thoughts

Tom awoke the next morning with a dull ache reverberating throughout his body. He was just wondering if he was falling sick when upon looking down saw his cum-stained sheets the memory of the previous day came flooding back to him. The distinct smell of raw sex and Cheryl's scent hung in the air, bringing a smile to his face.

THE Cheryl huh, he wondered how many guys had failed to get into her pants and what tricks they might have pulled in their likely futile attempts. All it took for him was an old man with a fan and a jerky MRT ride... Tom shook his head to clear his thoughts as he got up and set about stripping the bedsheets to be washed.

A flashing WhatsApp alert caught his eye. It was Cheryl. "You...that was beyond amazing. Can't wait for next time." He smiled as he mulled over what to reply her, but decided to keep her in suspense. He had bigger plans now to worry about with his newfound power.

As he watched his bedsheets tumble around in the washing machine, Tom's mind was turning as fast as the final spin cycle. A slight doubt appeared in his mind, was this a one off? Or was he just lucky? Impossible, his mind shrugged it off - there was no way an average guy like him could've attracted a girl like Cheryl. He licked his lips when the image of her smoking hot body and sounds of her wanton cries filled his mind yet again. He decided that he didnt need to think so much now. What he did know, was that he needed to test his powers again. On someone else. Just to be sure...
Old 27-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome!!! pls update soon
Old 11-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for your update ts!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
nickotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too...
Old 12-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

mimo22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid as a rock
Old 20-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

SnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 7

So now he had a goal, but Tom was still Tom. Despite his encounter with Cheryl, he was still inexperienced with girls (after all she had literally thrown herself at him) and had no idea how to set about achieving his goal. It was a weekend and he headed back home to spend his weekend as usual.

As he was inserting his key into the door, a similar jingle of keys caught his attention. He turned his head to see it was his next door neighbour. His breath caught as he realised it was the neighbour's daughter. She was hot - dressed in a one piece body hugging spaghetti top dress, which accentuated her sexy curves and flawless skin. Her long straight hair flowed down her back, and the relatively short skirt revealed legs that were longer and more shapely than even Cheryl.

He wondered why he never saw her before then suddenly remembered hearing she was away overseas for study - she must have come back and boy had she grown into a masterpiece of perfection. She suddenly turned, catching his gaze. Tom's mouth went dry and he barely managed a weak smile which she returned briefly before disappearing into her unit. Cursing his shyness, he entered his flat, still slightly mesmerised by the sight. He shook his head to clear his thoughts before going for a shower, feeling all hot and bothered from seeing his hot neighbour...
Old 20-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Klocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 20-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
SuezTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for encounter with neighbour!!
Old 22-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Chapter 7a - A Hairy Situation

Slightly frustrated by his lack of ideas, Tom shook the image of his hot neighbour out of his head and went to the neighbourhood hair salon for a haircut.

It was a quiet Saturday mornight and it seemed like the hairdresser had just opened shop - he was the only customer.

"Hi Aunt June!" Tom said cheerily.

"Ah Tommy! Back from school huh" June was the neighbourhood's resident hairdresser, and as such, knew nearly everyone in the area. She bade him to sit on one of the chairs for his haircut.

Perhaps it was because it was a quiet morning, coupled with the fact that he was the only customer; that he suddenly found himself taking a closer look at June. She was in her late 40s but age was by no means cruel to her. She had a very well maintained figure for her age, with a decent skin complexion (he wondered how much she spent on beauty products). As she stepped forward to start his haircut he caught a decent view of her surprisingly huge tits (he never really noticed before) straining against the fabric of her blouse.

As she started to work on his hair, it totally slipped his mind that his powers were activated by touch, and he only realised things were odd when her behaviour towards him started to change....

(Part II later this afternoon...)

Last edited by SnoozeAlarm; 22-07-2016 at 10:50 AM.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for posting the SG version of the sweet guy manga. The original version is simply awesome n keep me hook in it!
Old 22-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Her surprisingly soft hands seemed to be lingering on his head for longer than necessary, and as he looked up at her reflection in the mirror, he could see her frown slightly in consternation - as if she was wondering what weird sensation she was getti....

Suddenly it hit him. It must be his powers that were working on her as her hands came into contact with his head! He took a closer look (able to do so because she was somehow looking away into the distance) and thought he saw a hint of redness on her cheeks that was beginning to show through her makeup.

June meanwhile was confused. It had been sometime since she experienced such sensations (though she did not know yet that it was Tom who was causing them), her husband had left her a year ago for his foreign mistress. She did not know why but every time she touched Tom's head she felt electric tingles run through her fingers. She was subconsciously lingering her fingers on his head, too engrossed and confused about the sensation to notice.

Tom could hear her breathing change. It became more rapid, and she was breathing harder, as if it was very hot even though the empty salon meant that the airconditioning was colder than usual. His mind raced excitedly as he realised this unintentional test was proving his powers were real - and as he looked at June more closely, he realised just how hot and well maintained she really was despite her age...he licked his lips as his mind anticipated what was to come next...

Last edited by SnoozeAlarm; 22-07-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 22-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
student32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 22-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster