The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ChuL1uXiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sometimes When We Touch

Wonderful stuff!!!
Old 19-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
chong68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!! TS please continue
Old 19-06-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Bentaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 19-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
SnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He took the initiative to lean forward and rested his hands on her still shaky shoulders – she did not resist and when his hands touched her she let out an audible sigh. Then it suddenly hit him. The strange appearance of the old man, the portable fan which impossibly shocked him with more electricity than could be contained in a battery and the old man’s parting words of “have fun”. Could it be that the old man had given him some sort of power? It started to make sense as Cheryl had only started to change her demeanor after he touched her. He decided to test it out further and pulled her up, wrapping his arms around her sweaty cum stained body.

Sure enough, the increased skin contact made her react more again as she moaned into his ear – he wasn’t even doing anything, just hugging her. Tom found that wherever he ran his fingers over seem to illicit a reaction from her – so touch was a key factor. He also further discovered that his internal fluid (in this case sweat and cum) had an even greater effect on her, especially when his fingers unintentionally spread it while roaming her body.

He did not have much time to ponder further though, as his sensual exploration caused something within her to snap as she suddenly flung her arms around his neck and started kissing him hungrily for all she was worth. Tom felt his cock twitch when her shapely body pressed against his, and she must have felt it too, as she snaked a hand down to grasp his member and started to stroke it while pressing herself eagerly against him.

Consumed by the heat of the moment, the horn monster within Tom took over, and he carried her up and laid her on her back, making her squeal in excitement at being manhandled. As he positioned himself above her, she looked at him with an almost pleading look, biting her bottom lip and beckoning him down with just her eyes. He paused to take in the extremely erotic sight – her naked form lay before him, sticky from sweat and cum, and her perfectly shaped body was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Her chest heaved up and down with her heavy breath. Cheryl spread her legs and rubbed her clit.

“I want….you inside….now Tommyyyy…now” she panted huskily, her CFM look making his cock throb in excitement on hearing the words every guy on campus wanted to hear from Cheryl.

He positioned his cock at her pussy entrance, the contact making her squirm in excitement as her hand moved to help him with the entry. He pushed in slowly, making her gasp as his huge cock slowly spread her pussy lips and started to push its way in, rubbing on her clit and past her gspot on the way in. She was really tight, especially with his size, but Tom persevered and soon he was all the way in. He could feel her muscles rippling and squeezing, trying to get used to his size. Cheryl meanwhile had rolled her eyes back in pleasure, her mouth open in a very big but silent O as her senses tried (and failed) to deal with the overwhelming sensation.

She suddenly stiffened and came – letting out a very long sensual moan as her body shuddered and vibrated, too overstimulated both from his size, and from the extremely intense electric feeling from the raw skin contact. Tom felt her pussy clamp down even harder as it literally pulsated, threatening to squeeze his next load out even before he started moving. He held on, not wanting it to end so soon as he watched her entire body shake from the impact of the powerful orgasm.

One good thing about her cumming was that it made her very wet, reducing the friction somewhat, but as he slowly drew back out, the stimulation of his cock rubbing along her inside made her cum again, this time, hard enough that she squirted. He felt the gush of liquid spray against him, the additional liquid now making her pussy so slick that his huge cock could now slide effortlessly in and out, enabling Tom to pick up the pace, which he did with gusto.
Old 19-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
CumWhatMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Subscribe to this thread!!
Old 19-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Znojmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue soon
Old 19-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BleedingHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumWhatMay View Post
Subscribe to this thread!!
Same here as well
Old 19-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
ulticock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome!! pls continue TS
Old 22-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

SnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As Tom began to fuck her faster and faster, Cheryl’s moans increased both in pitch and volume the harder and faster he went. She was now completely lost to her lust – her eyes were rolled back and her hips were thrusting back at him in sync with his pumping. The excitement of seeing this smoking hot babe thrashing and writhing under him removed all restraint and hesitation from Tom, as he increased his pace till he was pounding her hard and fast like a pile driver. He watched as she began having a series of powerful orgasms, each one coming straight after the next, sometimes even in the middle of the previous, which caused her to emit all kinds of erotic squeals and moans each time her body shook with orgasm.

After 15 minutes of non-stop pounding, he felt himself getting close. Cheryl by now was reduced to a hot panting mess, unable to do anything but cling on to him for dear life, their sweaty, slick bodies melding together as the room was filled with the sounds of her moaning and flesh slapping on flesh.

“I’m gonna cum…” he warned.

“OH! UH! INSIDE ME!! AHHH AHH OHH TOMMMYYY! I WANT!! OH IT OH UH INSIDE!” she moaned in a barely coherent manner.

Green light given, Tom pulled out all the stops and gave it his all, giving her a series of high powered thrusts as he felt the familiar rush from his balls. Cheryl squealed with excitement as she felt his cock twitch inside her, and she bit her lips in anticipation as she dug her nails desperately into his back.

If his cum in her mouth felt like firecrackers, his cum gushing into her pussy felt like a series of unbelievably pleasurable explosions. As Tom slammed his cock all the way into her for the last time, it gave her the biggest orgasm yet. Her brain was turned to mush from the overstimulation, and every inch of her began to shudder and shake from the intensity of the huge orgasm.

Tom’s orgasm was so powerful his cum was shooting out with (what it felt like) the force of a shotgun. She felt every spurt hit the back of her pussy and the electric sensation excited her beyond measure making her squeal every time he spurted. She never ever wanted this feeling to end as she wrapped her entire body against his as they shook and panted together in their respective orgasms.

After cumming in her for what seemed like ages, Tom slumped back onto the bed, finally spent, and was treated to the sight of his copious cum seeping out of her well fucked pussy, which was still twitching and spasming from the overstimulation. He was given yet another treat when Cheryl recovered enough to look at him seductively while dipping a hand down to spread his cum all over her pussy, occasionally bringing up a sticky glob or two to put into her mouth. She never thought that a man’s cum could feel or taste so good all over her, and despite her exhaustion and overstimulation his bodily fluids were still giving her that magical unexplainable feeling which had led to this in the first place.
She beckoned him over and they fell asleep in each other’s arms, Cheryl snuggling her body into his, enjoying his touch while still having many mini orgasms as her body came down from its sexual peak.
Old 22-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Aibi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support!! Please continue TS
Old 22-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

SheBangs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very intense fucking!
Camping here for more
Old 22-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
canoechamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is so good
Old 27-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Chapter 5 - The Awakening

It was dark outside when Cheryl woke several hours later, her body still entwined with Tom's in a hot sticky mess. They had went at it 3 more times after the first, with each round being more intense than the previous, and Tom had shot so much cum into her pussy that even now, it was still oozing out and dripping down her well fucked hole, sending pleasurable waves of energy wherever it flowed.

Her entire body ached from the hours of almost non stop exertion, but the satisfied smile which would remain a nearly permanent fixture on her face told the rest of the story. Cheryl snuggled deeper into Tom despite the sticky mixture of sweat and cum which glistened off their bodies - even now (to her utter bewilderment), the pleasurable jolts of electricity still emanated from wherever their skin or bodily fluids were in contact, and she felt like she never wanted to let him go.

She had lost count of how many times she had cummed, her brain had given up since the first creampie, overloaded from the pleasure so intense she felt she could die. All her haughtiness and bitterness brought about by her previous relationship was long gone - she was now addicted to Tom and the overwhelming pleasure she got from him.

It would take another hour before either of them was willing to separate and wash up. They ordered dinner to be delivered in - Cheryl was unwilling to leave his side and to Tom's delight she remained snuggled up to him the whole time.

It would take a phone call from her concerned roommate at 1am before she was willing to get up and go, not before a full on make out session to milk as much of that electric feeling she got from his touch before she left with a big satisfied, almost comical grin on her face.

As Tom laid on the bed reliving the sexual marathon in his head, he found himself wanting more, and not just from Cheryl...
Old 27-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

as an avid reader of the original manhwa, i really enjoyed your adaptation. please continue with the updates...
Old 27-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Pennsylvania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lurking around for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1