The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ingenious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I cheated on my husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994 View Post
The story was not even heated up yet, how you expect a hot response?
This point I agreed.
Old 25-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think both of you can combine together with the memory just to add on some interesting part. we would like to hear on that and some sexy photo. so that we can do some imagination.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Thanks Milfloverguy help me to post on my behalf ... This is how i wear to work today.. Nice?

Old 25-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnsteven6888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC818 View Post

What do u all think?
nose bleeding already
Old 25-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Well everything start slow when u get the sexciting part respond will be there.

Beside u already Got if not wrong 11 points award to u by the good bros here...
I only have 4 points.. Anyway thanks for support
Old 25-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What do u all think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteven6888 View Post
nose bleeding already
Haha..quite true !..besides nose bleeding, there's oso jaws dropping, saliva dripping, eyes popping out & many more...!! ...

Came into tis thread to help answer TS sis' call for support ...eagerly waiting for more of her cheating story & sexy pixs !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looking forward to the next installment! camping...
Old 26-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Yanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenious View Post
This point I agreed.
Same here as well
Old 26-05-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

It feels like the guy behind me is penetrating me... My pussy is soaking wet... My juicy flowing down my leg... I need a cock inside me badly... Due to the alcohol influence, I become bolder... I move my hand to touch Milfloverguy's cock which already steel hard...around 5minutes or less he whisper to me to go back to our table... I agree and he hold my hand and walk back to our table.. The guy behind me very disappointed but he dare not do anything... When reached our table, Milfloverguy excuse himself to the toilet... The guy dance behind me come to me to say Hi and introduced himself as Eric.. After a few drinks, he got bolder and put his hand on my tights... I did not stop him, he more higher inch by inch till he almost touching my pussy... I was very high and drunk ... He slowly use his finger to play around my g string covered pussy which is very very wet... I did not look at Eric... He take his time touching my pussy and I feel extremely good ... Suddenly he pull his hand away because Milfloverguy is back... I think he saw everything... Eric intro himself to him and they have some talks and laugh which I couldn't hear what they say...

I excuse myself to the toilet as my g string is dripping with my juice makes me feel uncomfortable... Once inside the toilet, i took my g string off and put it in my handbag... First time outside my own home I have nothing cover my pussy.. Then I go back to our table.. Eric is still chatting with Milfloverguy and they seems to be quite friendly on each other... When I was near to them I accidentally fall towards them maybe because I'm too drunk... Milfloverguy grab my hand stopping me from falling and Eric as well grab me.. I'm not sure Eric on purpose or not but he grab my left breast... I thanks them and they help me back to my seat.. Eric put his and on my as when he help me to my seat.. He feels and realize that I had too off my g string.. It's alright 3am in the morning.. Eric suggest us to go other place together... Milfloverguy ask me whether I wanted to go or not.. I'm too drunk to say no.. Eric share the location to Milfloverguy and we proceed to take car.. The place is in Cheras, I was already awake when we reached the place... I don't feel comfortable with that place, it looks like those old night clubs which later on I found out that place is for people to take drugs to enjoy... I told Milfloverguy I'm not comfortable with that place and he text Eric we are heading home.. Milfloverguy guy didn't do anything inside the car not even putting his hands on my tights .. We have some small talks until he reach my house... He send me to my door and kiss me on my cheek very close to my lips and say goodbye... He says he will meet me at my office at 1pm tomorrow for lunch.. I was disappointed he did not make further move... I go in my house and lock the door disappointed that I'm not getting any cock .. I go bath amd the lying down my bed naked. Suddenly my phone ring............. To be continue. More pictures to come if I can get at least 30points by tomorrow afternoon 😝😝😝😝😝
Old 26-05-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
It feels like the guy behind me is penetrating me... My pussy is soaking wet... My juicy flowing down my leg... I need a cock inside me badly... Due to the alcohol influence, I become bolder... I move my hand to touch Milfloverguy's cock which already steel hard...around 5minutes or less he whisper to me to go back to our table... I agree and he hold my hand and walk back to our table.. The guy behind me very disappointed but he dare not do anything... When reached our table, Milfloverguy excuse himself to the toilet... The guy dance behind me come to me to say Hi and introduced himself as Eric.. After a few drinks, he got bolder and put his hand on my tights... I did not stop him, he more higher inch by inch till he almost touching my pussy... I was very high and drunk ... He slowly use his finger to play around my g string covered pussy which is very very wet... I did not look at Eric... He take his time touching my pussy and I feel extremely good ... Suddenly he pull his hand away because Milfloverguy is back... I think he saw everything... Eric intro himself to him and they have some talks and laugh which I couldn't hear what they say...

I excuse myself to the toilet as my g string is dripping with my juice makes me feel uncomfortable... Once inside the toilet, i took my g string off and put it in my handbag... First time outside my own home I have nothing cover my pussy.. Then I go back to our table.. Eric is still chatting with Milfloverguy and they seems to be quite friendly on each other... When I was near to them I accidentally fall towards them maybe because I'm too drunk... Milfloverguy grab my hand stopping me from falling and Eric as well grab me.. I'm not sure Eric on purpose or not but he grab my left breast... I thanks them and they help me back to my seat.. Eric put his and on my as when he help me to my seat.. He feels and realize that I had too off my g string.. It's alright 3am in the morning.. Eric suggest us to go other place together... Milfloverguy ask me whether I wanted to go or not.. I'm too drunk to say no.. Eric share the location to Milfloverguy and we proceed to take car.. The place is in Cheras, I was already awake when we reached the place... I don't feel comfortable with that place, it looks like those old night clubs which later on I found out that place is for people to take drugs to enjoy... I told Milfloverguy I'm not comfortable with that place and he text Eric we are heading home.. Milfloverguy guy didn't do anything inside the car not even putting his hands on my tights .. We have some small talks until he reach my house... He send me to my door and kiss me on my cheek very close to my lips and say goodbye... He says he will meet me at my office at 1pm tomorrow for lunch.. I was disappointed he did not make further move... I go in my house and lock the door disappointed that I'm not getting any cock .. I go bath amd the lying down my bed naked. Suddenly my phone ring............. To be continue. More pictures to come if I can get at least 30points by tomorrow afternoon 😝😝😝😝😝
Sorry is additional 30 points
Old 26-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
outtalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big arms big thighs but fair skin
Old 26-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 18
hongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of light

Old 26-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry is additional 30 points
You start with basic 20 points ... u have now 45 ... means you have gained 25 points

Anyway ... milfloverguy is the man of the moment in your story ?
Old 26-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

up yr points already sis, more please.........
Old 26-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
You start with basic 20 points ... u have now 45 ... means you have gained 25 points

Anyway ... milfloverguy is the man of the moment in your story ?
For now yes 😁😁😁 maybe next u.. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1