The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
love2btease is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
One Spa

Clean spa at Changi
Old 04-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
steve.c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Spa

Near my office..... pure clean spa?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
love2btease is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

$50 for an hr
Have to wear disposables.
Gd massage on back,leg, lots on the butt. Dangerously close to didi but avoided a Ferrari taxi incident.
Ambience not bad.
Frosted glass windows without attached bath. Only basin.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Was having supper around that area and walked pass this joint while on the way back. Since got nothing to do, decided to give it a try. Surprise to find their biz was quite good. Was told to wait awhile as all the girls are working.

While waiting, i paid up at the recept and told to sign in first. The recept remind me to write my real name and correct NRIC number as they just got spot-checked by the AV an hour ago. She was complaining to me got one earlier customer never filled in the full name or correct NRIC, and they got a summon as a result of it.

Anyway, after awhile, one of the girl is free and lead me to the room to begin my massage. As i walked in, one bro just finished his massage and walked out. Overhead his conversation with the recept about how the AV interview him just now, really suay haha

As what TS mention, they provide disposable underwear and the room only have a small basin. Also, the place is not soundproof at all, can hear conversation going on everywhere. Anyway, the one massaging me was quite chatty and talk to me on all kind of issue. Told me things like how she visited the sex toy shop at bugis and was chase out and she massaged a lesbian couple before and etc....den she also told me the AV was at the shop earlier and they checked all their permits. She said she was surprise they brought around 20 ppl this time around, some even armed with camera. Seem like the AV is working real hard....

Once the hour is almost up, she asked me if i wish to extend. Replied no thanks and dress up. Think that it a SOP for them to ask as i overhead other massuer asking in other cubicles also.

For decent joint, normally, the massuer will leave the room while i dress up but this one damn power. She went out awhile to get water for me and came in and chit chat with me while i am changing. Since she want to see, i just let her see since nothing to lose.

After changing, was about to leave, den she asked me where my disposable underwear as she cannot find it. I told her i throw on the bed, maybe she grab everything together with the towel. Then she keep searching underneath the massage bed, telling me she want to find it so that she can take it and wash so that i can reuse it when i return next time.........hopefully she is joking.

Anyway, might not return also. Massage was so so only but since she told me she only got 1 year experience, cant expect much. Maybe got more skillful one around. Also, think they never really fully close the sliding door. Can see there is a small gap. Hopefully i see wrongly...

Recommended to bro who cant sleep at night and staying around that area. But if you go at night, sometime might need to wait, as she told me night time is more busy as compare to day time. As i walked out of the shop, another 3 new customers walked in. That just sum it up.

Yawn...goodnight everybody....
Old 07-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there today. Opt for 60 min which is $50.

The place is very clean & cosy with dim lighting.
Partition room with sliding door.

Went into a room, get changed with a disposable underwear.
A lady sound like PRC, quite pretty with good shape came in.
Her massage was quite good, finger press,oil massage & stand-on u.
After abt 25min, she asked whether want to extend. I agreed & she proceed to massage my tummy, chest & head till the time up.
Too bad no GQ was asked, really a clear joint.

Overall everything is good. Only during the 1st half hr, the masseur was chatting so loud that spoiled the ambience. Luckily the last 1hr was very quiet which a really relax & enjoy the massage.

Name: Bing bing
Look : 7/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Damaged:75/90min
RTM: Sure
Old 07-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where actually is this place located? I might go there since I m going there later.. Open until wat time?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Ithink it's at grandlink plaza

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 07-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Is this near changi village area?
Old 08-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: One Spa

if grandlink then its not changi.
Spa 1
or one-spa?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2btease View Post
$50 for an hr
Have to wear disposables.
Gd massage on back,leg, lots on the butt. Dangerously close to didi but avoided a Ferrari taxi incident.
Ambience not bad.
Frosted glass windows without attached bath. Only basin.
same as ahfad thread?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:40 AM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

bro matrix, she make sure paper under wear dont
go into the wash machine.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is neither at Grandlink nor Changi Village, it is along Changi Road, opposite a big mosque. Also just go for the normal oil as they will ask you want a special oil for massage and u need to pay additional 10 or 15 which to me is not worth it.

This joint is 24-hr and not sure if the promotion is still on as if you take 1.5hr it comes with a free mosha
Old 08-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dino1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One at Grandlink need to wear short not disposable undies... Bros who been there would know.
cheers
Old 08-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
It is neither at Grandlink nor Changi Village, it is along Changi Road, opposite a big mosque. Also just go for the normal oil as they will ask you want a special oil for massage and u need to pay additional 10 or 15 which to me is not worth it.

This joint is 24-hr and not sure if the promotion is still on as if you take 1.5hr it comes with a free mosha
Bingo, u are right!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
if at grandlink, try level one, tian he massage,
clean massage at $40 per hr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1