The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
The worst part is piano massage players are the one who mostly chop a lot ,
we should practice to those piano type and direct reject their special, tell them massage not good then special should be similar type no needed
Old 17-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
The most infamous joint that charge customer above the market are those mainly recommend by kenthebulter. Over those joint the price of fj offer is at least 120 to 150. Too overprice.
i have to agree that bro Kenthebulter's intro are pricey but some of his intros are indeed nice gems but the entrance fees makes the whole damage amount overpriced if compared to normal

looking for latest post:
sunhuan-con
gengheng
SimplyUnperfect

to up list:

Supervert
wittyman
reading
69sex
brunt
Kalv
Sexy_lion
plsfloodme
SureScore
Old 18-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Night70,

Please PM me privately when you have made a post so that I can return you favour.

Thanks Bro
Old 18-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

It's important not to spoil the girls

Some chicks like to inflate prices...

Giving extra tips are fine in my dictionary, but give with discretion
Old 18-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2enter View Post
i have to agree that bro Kenthebulter's intro are pricey but some of his intros are indeed nice gems but the entrance fees makes the whole damage amount overpriced if compared to normal
The girls he recommend are advertised online.
Furthermore nothing special about these FLs.
It is a combination of bad massage and super high priced services.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JoseMoanrinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Wish everyone A Happy New Year . Times are bad . Please cheong wisely and safely .
Thanks, happy new year to you too

Quietly appreciate the entertaining football played by you guys (of course I cannot say that in public, I only can MOAN)
Old 22-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Wah Lau, now economy soo good? i still see guys paying over the board prices? I have friends pay package reduced by up to 20 percent. What you guys doing to make money? share leh

Im gonna bump this up for awareness. Some strategies for checking out prices and negotiations.

Most of these ladies have wechat. If you are communicating via WC, ask whats the price for what you want to do. Ask entrance price. If they say shit like come first then discuss. NO. do not go. Just say youve been cheated many times so confirm now better.

If you are at location physically, nego at the door/entrance before you pay for the entrance fee.

Last but not least, if you are seasoned enough, strong enough, when you paid for entrance already and negotiating in the room, stay firm to yourself. The standard benchmark is

50 for hand /blow including roam
80-100 for full

for extra tips, if you really like her, its up to you but stay within 20 dollars.

IF, she play hardball, you play too. Reject any services totally. Just ask her to massage. If she try attitude problem after that like dont massage anymore and keep complaining, say you will go to the counter and ask for refund cus she try to make you take up extra service.

bros, i have a thought that i learnt years ago and i want to share again.

these girls are nothing more than just entertainment for our lust. This "Drug" lust is in all of us and can only be satisfied when we cum. There is really no need for tips unless you trying to do those BF GF thing long term relationship game.

I tried it and many others and it was fun while it lasted. But know this, this game if you do not know how to stop or control, you will end up the biggest loser. Any thing free now will mean more money in the future.

I cant stress that many of these girls are pros. I have seen and know many of these girls have multiple BFs and weak/naive guys actually believe that they are the only one while the girl fucks and sleeps with every one of them. Why? cus she gets money from everyone of them. Some guys give a monthly allowance of a few thousand to her. These girls are rich. So why do you need to give tips? Do you know how much they earn a day? I have known some pros earn 50k in 3 months with this BF relationship game.

Bros, money not easy to earn nowadays, i dont hope to hear more stories of bros losing everything, Family, all their saving and heart broken. If you come out to play, remember these girls are "PRODUCTS", "COMMODITY". Use them to earn more money or satisfy your needs. Every bro has this need and we all know it. If you want to play relationship game, be sure you are strong and seasoned before you play. Any advise on this let me know.

Its 2017 bros, make it a good one
I would like to share few things, earlier we have had some local girl or PRC. Most of having good and good respect too.

Most of them was part time FL and not so costly. the normal cost is about 60-80/1/1 or 100-120/2/2
since they work directly, they have pretty nice income with less risk.

Now, this agent meet them and threat them in terms of risk and clients.
probably they try to persuade them to be her agent and she still get the same money but extra $$ will have agent commission and
she don't need to know and booking amount.

Example: per client she get $100 and client pay $100 + hotel = (130)
After: per client she get $100+agent Fee about 50 to 70 +hotel = (200)

I use to know some of them and shared in this forum. but some brother here meet them and try to backbite or persuade against ME.
try to hack the thread like he is delicately working for her. some of them threat them too.

I am sorry, but correct me if you i am wrong.
this is my experience, i shared with you all.

The Current Trend:

I saw one guy, she is handling the handling the FL from Thailand or Myanmar.
he delicate one phone for one lady, so he create separate Line Id, Wehat ID and Whatsapp.
this guy/agent will do the intial communication and settle the rate. The rate will be about $150-$200.

Once the deal is final he will advise you to wait near the hotel, girl is coming.
probably she may be come about 30-60 min. once girl will arrive, you may get some surprise like.
girl is not nice, or not clean or not the exact girl like in photo.

even if you go to bonk her, there is lot of limitation like:
- you can not touch here and there.
- I have only 60 min for this session.
- or she don't want to full naked.
- or can't take bath together.
- Some they beg for you extra $$$ as 50% is taken by his agent.

Kind of hard to get the satisfaction.
Old 22-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ubermensch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyhorny View Post
actually it is all due to the bros here who spoil the market.

All the gals at Tian Tian massage try to sell themselves at 150 though the price at 天上人间 state 120. The reason they give is that 120 just fuck and no service. I was like WTH!

But I have heard stories of guys who only pay 100 as well so it's all about being firm with the gals on the pricing
Good observation. Some of the ladies in this joint are good-looking and can give a good bonk but it is irritating when you arrange for a 9 pm massage and then the lady makes you wait until 10.30 pm because she agrees to every fucking booking request. If you want you to patronise this joint, I think it is best to go at unearthy hours, very early, or normal weekdays. Avoid Thursday, Friday, PH eve, PH, and the weekends.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
Good observation. Some of the ladies in this joint are good-looking and can give a good bonk but it is irritating when you arrange for a 9 pm massage and then the lady makes you wait until 10.30 pm because she agrees to every fucking booking request. If you want you to patronise this joint, I think it is best to go at unearthy hours, very early, or normal weekdays. Avoid Thursday, Friday, PH eve, PH, and the weekends.
Some of PRC have pretty good service too.
I can say excellent. I have delighted with economical cost.
I will share only with some trusted bro.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

I only pay $30 for a hj. By syt too
Old 24-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
I only pay $30 for a hj. By syt too
Bro you dam lucky . That is indeed a good deal How was her massage skills ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 25-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold

My POV:

$50/HJ, $80/BJ, 100-120/FJ

If I don't want any services, I'll keep my hands to myself (prevent misunderstanding). If my small head responded, I'll wait till the masseur pop the GQ then negotiate. After negotiation then I'll start doing what I'm gg to pay for (auto roam etc). If too pricey, then I will just stand up and get dressed and walk away.

There are few MP that I've visited(Jurong/bukit batok/Bugis/Syed alwi etc), those masseurs that I've gotten provides good massage, but just pure massage and no GQ. I don't touch them either as I think it's basic courtesy during the massage till the GQ is popped. So conclusion? No expectations = No disappointment. If really want to go for special services, might as well go for Fl right?

Dear brothers, be smart when chionging, as well as don't be a cheapskate and think all masseurs let you touch for free. DON'T SPOIL THE MARKET RATE, don't be a Cheapo too (saw there is a thread saying customer run service fees; or touch for free even if masseur just massage and no intention to ask GQ)
Old 28-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
greenstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a question guys, how much do you top-up if you want a second round? I tried looking around and threads and even asked in one of the advertised ML's page but no answers so far.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Imanoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImanoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm now interested to know places where they offer 80 to 100 for fj. All along I'm charge around 120 to 150. Excluding entrance. Heart pain but I thought that's probably because I don't speak mandarin. And I've been to quite a number of places and they all charge the same. Any bro can point me to the right direction?
Old 28-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The girls he recommend are advertised online.
Furthermore nothing special about these FLs.
It is a combination of bad massage and super high priced services.
Those joint that he intro the price are way above market rate but still many bros go support. So gals there are also very yaya cause they know that they have a steady flow of regular customer. End of the day I felt that these gals are filthy rich by milking a lot of naive bros here. They are tools for us to release like what some bros have mentioned earlier on, just give them the standard price will do. Hard times are coming please spend wisely. Happy cny to all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1