The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

My in-laws already know our situation and are very supportive. They are willing to take care of our kid if we need time together to talk things over.
Anyway the other night we have dinner and was chatting over some wine.... Suddenly she throw me some questions...
Am I still humping the OL after we are separated ?
Other then the OL did I bonk any other ladies ?
Do I still have the urge to hump her (wife) ?
Will I still want to be with her or get jealous if she tell me that she have sex with other guys ?
Old 17-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
My in-laws already know our situation and are very supportive. They are willing to take care of our kid if we need time together to talk things over.
Anyway the other night we have dinner and was chatting over some wine.... Suddenly she throw me some questions...
Am I still humping the OL after we are separated ?
Will I still want to be with her or get jealous if she tell me that she have sex with other guys ?
@Baileys, as I have said before, since both of you are on even ground, open card will be the best option and not forget safety and your parameter. Do not over do and give more attention and care to your wife and vice versa.

She needs to be comfortable and trust you before she will open up, so do you. Cornering each other will not work.

The rest both of you will have to manage and build, especially trust and relationship.

Take Care bro
Old 17-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
Hey guys, please give Bailey attention if you guys wanna discuss here. I do not think the case you mentioned have any relations to Bailey's situation now
And then ts wife say she's pregnant
_________
Exchange points short sighted ma
Old 17-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
My in-laws already know our situation and are very supportive. /
ome wine.... Suddenly she throw me some questions... I still humping the OL after we are separated ?
Your in laws know u fucking other gers n 3p with their daughter?????

Anyway here's your answer :

I still humping the OL after we are separated ? NO BUT DEFINITELY IF STILL CAN

Other then the OL did I bonk any other ladies ? OF COS BUT ILL LIE TO U NOW, IN THE PAST N MOST IMPORTANTLY IN FUTURE

Do I still have the urge to hump her (wife) ? OF COS. PAY ALREADY DONT USE IS WASTED

YOUR PUSSY BELONGS TO ME. UNHYGENIC TO SHARE. YA I KNOW WAT I AM BUT I CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT
:ee
______
Exchange points unhygenic ma
Old 17-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
And then ts wife say she's pregnant
_________
Exchange points short sighted ma
Nope bro....she has code red.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Milf ol

Bro
Of course they don't know that we had 3p session....they just know that we are separated and getting a divorce.

I provided the following answers to her questions...
I still humping the OL after we are separated ?
Told her tat I was still humping OL after our separation but stopped after getting back together with her.

Not at all.

All the time especially so now.

I told her I don't know how I will react to that question...then I said if she can tell me what happened and then I will tell her my reaction after she told the incident.

She said that she was surprised with my answers but I told her that I was only honest with her.....

She hesitated.....and drink a few more glasses of wine...
Old 18-01-2017, 11:35 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Then let the good times start with that drinking sexion.

Good to forget and forgive the past, but please remember not to bring up the past again during any mis-understanding in new relationship again.

Treasure each other sincerely from this moment onwards, you eat outside - don't be honest to tell her everything, she eat outside - and you know it, if you are big hearted enough, forgive her mistake.

Best of luck to both new husband and wife.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:47 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Your fren not smart.
He should check DNA.
He can do secretly without wife's knowledge
If proven not his, I bet the wife's jaw drop.

I think now still not too late.
If kids not his, don't need to pay.
And if wife kaopeh she needs 60k to pay for their education, that's not HIS problem. She needs to find the money herself
_______
Exchange points Smart ma
That divorced ex-wife need to spread legs bigger for more in-cum.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 23-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro
Of course they don't know that we had 3p session....they just know that we are separated and getting a divorce.

Told her tat I was still humping OL after our separation but stopped after getting back together with her.

Not at all.

I told her I don't know how I will react to that question...then I said if she can tell me what happened and then I will tell her my reaction after she told the incident.

She said that she was surprised with my answers but I told her that I was only honest with her.....

You have chance to patch up Bro TS, judging by her questions and reaction.

Now, her move. Just play it cool and 'don't play for revenge or blame game.'

'tell me what happened' is very neutral and good question. Women like to talk about themselves, so let them.

All the Best Bro
Old 09-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
You have chance to patch up Bro TS, judging by her questions and reaction.

Now, her move. Just play it cool and 'don't play for revenge or blame game.'

'tell me what happened' is very neutral and good question. Women like to talk about themselves, so let them.

All the Best Bro
Any new updates TS?
Old 09-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
frankincense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro

Not at all.

TS, your wife still loves you very much and wants you back. She's just a tiny bit stubborn to show it because she's still upset over the fact that you rammed your OL more passionately than her ; read - jealous.

Right now, she just needs a lot of tlc and assurance.

Fighting, TS!

Last edited by frankincense; 09-02-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro

Not at all.

Good that u are honest with ur answers.
Guess she is surprise that u are not sleeping around during the separations.

Forgive and forget with the last question if u are willing to give this relationship another go. Don't mention it ever again.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

After about a year of hard work, we are finally together again. We are planning for a December holiday when suddenly my wife received a call from her sister. She asked my wife if we have make plan for the coming Dec holiday, my wife said we are indeed making some plan to certain places. Her sister asked if we would like to join them for a short holiday at the neighouring country. Is those holiday sharing thingy, they are actually going with her group of friends but kena fly aeroplane so instead of getting her other group of friends, she decide to have a family gathering the two sister and their parents.
She booked 2 rooms...one for the sisters and hubby and other for their parents and our kids...
Since it was quite a while that we have such a gathering, my wife agreed to the idea....

Last edited by Baileys; 29-04-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

TS, nice to hear “live” updates from you. Hope everything is fine with you.
Old 29-04-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kaibracon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After about a year of hard work, we are finally together again. We are planning for a December holiday when suddenly my wife received a call from her sister. She asked my wife if we have make plan for the coming Dec holiday, my wife said we are indeed making some plan to certain places. Her sister asked if we would like to join them for a short holiday at the neighouring country. Is those holiday sharing thingy, they are actually going with her group of friends but kena fly aeroplane so instead of getting her other group of friends, she decide to have a family gathering the two sister and their parents.
She booked 2 rooms...one for the sisters and hubby and other for their parents and our kids...
Since it was quite a while that we have such a gathering, my wife agreed to the idea....
Happy holidays bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1