The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
longjohn7" deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mutiara Hotel JB

Hi Guys, have been residing in UK for the past 3 years and will be back for holidays in May. Any bros here can confirm whether the spa in Mutiara Hotel still in operational? Used to be regular until I left or UK. Thanks in advance for any information.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Mutiara Hotel JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn7" View Post
Hi Guys, have been residing in UK for the past 3 years and will be back for holidays in May. Any bros here can confirm whether the spa in Mutiara Hotel still in operational? Used to be regular until I left or UK. Thanks in advance for any information.
Think if you dun mind aunties msg u
Old 10-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Re: Mutiara Hotel JB

I use to be a regular at Mutiara; though the gals are not young but every visit was sextifying! Just wanted to know whether HC is still operational.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I use to be a regular at Mutiara; though the gals are not young but every visit was sextifying! Just wanted to know whether HC is still operational.
still in operations . my guess your favourites still there cos not many choices for them to switch places
Old 05-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Poolball_Kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is lynn still there?
Old 18-06-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got some backache and wife's 姨妈arrived, so need to find a place to relieve both stress.
Decided to find my old friend Lynn or Juliet but happens that both are off on Tuesday, so bopian asked counter to get me one good one lah.

Was lead to the room by the receptionist (u see her definitely lost appetite), on the way saw one petite and fair skin young lady (saliva dripping liao as she look like Lynn when she was in her early 20), immediately asked receptionist, was told need to book early.

Waited in room, finally came in a middle age lady, not bad looking leh, I know most ladies in Mutiara are old and ugly.
Started with massage, got strength, 10 minutes later went toilet to take a leak, noticed that there are more flesh to flesh contact especially at the leg area, make me very hard, turnover over, realised that she had removed her skirt, massaged with g-string and with top clothings, make my little brother became big brother, you can see the towel pointing high up...

After some massage at leg and hand area, she also noticed that the towel is holding too long, finally pop the golden question, of course I choose full package lah.
She go and wash her neh neh and vagina cleanly for me. Started with cat bath all over my body, this is the 1st time I don't scare of tickle especially my breast area... Make me very steam, changed to 69 position, good suction but luckily her teeth sometime rubbed against my shaft, else gurrantee surrender, played with her vagina, no smell, I think she want me to suck her but no way for me, really nice vagina, nice shape.

I think she applied the condom while she BJ me, I don't even know... She grinded me from the top, kiss my neck, really GFF, I almost came, changed to missionary, finally came deep inside her (with condom), damn shiok. The best part is she bath 1st, then I bath, some more help me to wash my back and leg, next time will bath with her, probably can go for 2nd round.

Name: Will not reveal here as it is illegal to massage with panty
Marital status: Widowed 10 years ago.
Kids: 2 son
Shape: slight tummy fat but ok
Breast: C cup, I think 34
FJ: Great, proactive, no faking
Damage: Massage $85 (1hr), FJ $150
RTN: Yes

Any bro tried the new girl, heard her name is something like Rim, need to book 1 day in advance, heard she is the new ang pai, overtake Lynn, any bro please write FR after tried this fresh gem
Old 23-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Mutiara Hotel JB

I patronise this joint quite a fair bit back in 1996-2005. Love Pam and Yuki...not sure if they are still there. Whilst I agree they are not pretty but their attitude was top-notch. Even when I opted out of their specials, they never once gave me attitude. Nowadays its a completely different game altogether... F**k.
Old 25-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
I patronise this joint quite a fair bit back in 1996-2005. Love Pam and Yuki...not sure if they are still there. Whilst I agree they are not pretty but their attitude was top-notch. Even when I opted out of their specials, they never once gave me attitude. Nowadays its a completely different game altogether... F**k.
Hi Bro,
I don't know whether the standard had dropped or not, I only patronised this place after 2006. Found their massage are good, hard and solid, not those piano type but their main income comes from extra, so can't blame them. Will check whether Pam and Yuki still around when I patronise this joint again.

I had tried other places, many are piano types ...

Any good recommendation for massage with/without happy ending? Preferably nearby CIQ or KSL/Holiday Plaza areas. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Samster

So glad to know that this place is still active; if any bro patronise this place again, please check whether Ivy still working? Thanks.
Old 26-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
So glad to know that this place is still active; if any bro patronise this place again, please check whether Ivy still working? Thanks.
Is she good? Didn't recall seeing any report about her in the old thread. Please advise.
Old 26-06-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like a good place for me. Have always love older women
Old 20-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

I had checked, Ivy still around, heard she was those slim and tall type with big bust...
Old 20-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Again, patronised this outlet again as I prefer good massage with happy ending.

Called the same girl again as I prefer lady without make up.

When she saw me, she was very happy as I don't have no weird demands... and I requested for her instead of those new younger 3 Chinese and 1 Indian girls.

Told her I wanted full package again, there goes my report:

As usual, in my birthday suit, she started with massage on my back, though not as good as Lynn but I am ok with it. After around half an hour, felt that sometimes there is pointed stuff rubbing on my back during massage, and 2 times gripping near my groin area (very steamed, really don't know which part she grabbed).

When was asked to turn over, realised that she massaged me totally naked, 2IC immediately raise alarm.... I don't even know when she removed her clothes. She claimed she is hot, probably I switch the aircon fan to Low, as I took a bathe before massage.

She continue with front massage with my pole raising the towel (what a torture). When she is done with massage, she washed herself and gargled with Oral B.

Started with BBBJ (the last time with condom)in 69 position, can feel the mint (Oral B) on my shaft, I think she is not so good with that, as sometimes there are some teeth contact but still quite shiok. I have a great view of her CB, looks yummy and no smell, refrained myself from sucking.
Followed by cowgirl position, and missionary position for another at least 10 minutes, finally released my army and you can see she is enjoying herself too.
She took bathe 1st, thought of joining her but didn't as it is bad to cool down your shaft immediately after bonking. Took my bathe and she wash my body for me, which is a plus.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
soicowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, the Indian girl young or not? Pretty?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegee View Post
Again, patronised this outlet again as I prefer good massage with happy ending.

Called the same girl again as I prefer lady without make up.

When she saw me, she was very happy as I don't have no weird demands... and I requested for her instead of those new younger 3 Chinese and 1 Indian girls.

Told her I wanted full package again, there goes my report:

As usual, in my birthday suit, she started with massage on my back, though not as good as Lynn but I am ok with it. After around half an hour, felt that sometimes there is pointed stuff rubbing on my back during massage, and 2 times gripping near my groin area (very steamed, really don't know which part she grabbed).

When was asked to turn over, realised that she massaged me totally naked, 2IC immediately raise alarm.... I don't even know when she removed her clothes. She claimed she is hot, probably I switch the aircon fan to Low, as I took a bathe before massage.

She continue with front massage with my pole raising the towel (what a torture). When she is done with massage, she washed herself and gargled with Oral B.

Started with BBBJ (the last time with condom)in 69 position, can feel the mint (Oral B) on my shaft, I think she is not so good with that, as sometimes there are some teeth contact but still quite shiok. I have a great view of her CB, looks yummy and no smell, refrained myself from sucking.
Followed by cowgirl position, and missionary position for another at least 10 minutes, finally released my army and you can see she is enjoying herself too.
She took bathe 1st, thought of joining her but didn't as it is bad to cool down your shaft immediately after bonking. Took my bathe and she wash my body for me, which is a plus.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

ZaiZai9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry that I'm newbie. The place is at which floor of Mutiara Hotel? What is the damage for massage + FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1