The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kisskisslove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Foottalk Soap Massage

i would like to share my story and experience last week at taman gaya, see this shop normal and clean then walk in to ask more information. finally i find the soapy massage at johor. then ask two girl come out to choice then i choose the younger and beautiful one. after we go inside the massage room. Then she undress me and we shower together, then started kissing my neck and continued to lick my nipples making me very hard. i want to kiss her and she pushed me to the bed kissing me vigorously at my neck and chest while her hands is rubbing my penis. Then she have to the b2b from my up until down, from down until up. She slowly proceeded down and gave me a tickle with her tongue at the the tip of my penis, she was blowing me, my fingers was deep inside of her vagina and it was really wet, warm and tight as well. after the story is you can imagine it……

Number : 6
Face: Cute and innocent
Boobs: C / D nipples very nice
Skin: slim body
Pussy: trimmed bush, quite bright in colour, tight and juicy
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

pirateYORK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foottalk Soap Massage

so, when u do soap massage? after CUM or before?
what is the damage?

btw, why so many topic about this tmn gaya place? i already know it behind KFC.. it easy to put in one thread rite? why must open so many thread?
Old 12-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tropicana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateYORK View Post
so, when u do soap massage? after CUM or before?
what is the damage?

btw, why so many topic about this tmn gaya place? i already know it behind KFC.. it easy to put in one thread rite? why must open so many thread?
Yup agreed bro.. Just compile in 1 thread lor. Wasting our bandwith with ur new thread. Now wondering its really fr from customer or from okt, because the fr all looked the same.
Old 13-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geoniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
Yup agreed bro.. Just compile in 1 thread lor. Wasting our bandwith with ur new thread. Now wondering its really fr from customer or from okt, because the fr all looked the same.
Can smell it from OKT..
Old 18-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Kanninaochao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is she so good? so many thread about her
Old 29-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Davejb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not from OKT it's real customer and tried no 6 few days ago in soap massage was fascinated with her service and after that when coming out of room saw another going to use the room ask OKT and was told her no is 1 but did not try her planning to go over and try her
Old 01-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
PortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to investigate this place since I was getting bored of the usual so called B2B at MPs in Austin and Sentosa areas. Asked for soapy massage and was introduced to no. 8 by the OKT. Looks late 30s but the body was good. Was asked to strip in a shower room with a massage table in the middle. Then the standard shower followed. Once soaped up, I was introduced to a session that was definitely worth the $$$. It's an experience I missed since Thailand. Managed to chat her up and get some chemistry going. Starting with my back, she slid her naked body all over. Could feel her nipples poking my back. Then her pussy. I put my hands on my back and she sat on them with her pussy. Sliding it all over my fingers and hands. Then the best part was having her slide her pussy up and down my little brother after I turned over. I guess she got a little horny and then decided to do 69 with me. It was nice but for the soap on her pussy (too horny to wash off so just did it). Then back to sliding her pussy up and down my cock till I ejaculated. Washed up and then since had time, she gave me a good head massage. Before leaving she gave me a bbbj just for kicks. Didn't cum though as time finished. Tipped her another RM20 as it definitely made my day.

Number : 8 (because I didn't ask her name)
Face: Matured but still acceptable
Boobs: C cup with nice hard nipples
Skin: Soft and smooth
Pussy: nicely trimmed but was a bit brushy
GFE: Yes but depends on how you treat and talk to her.
AR: Yes. Fingering allowed
DFK: Depends on your chemistry.
BBBJ: Yes. Also depending on chemistry.
DATY: Yes. Was treated to 69.
RTF: Yes. Will take No. 8 again.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
waynepersie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Portugeseman, please pm me the location. Thanks
Old 03-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

PortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The damage is RM190 for soapy massage... not including tips... got normal B2B also... but not really interested in plain B2B anymore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead View Post
Hi bro,
very good FR. What is the damage btw?
Old 03-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Went for a second session as was a bit naughty so asked OKT for No. 8. Unfortunately she wasn't working that day so OKT suggested No. 3 from Vietnam. Sweet looking girl but I kinda had a feeling she was not as adventurous as No. 8 in this department. As cannot speak English so communication totally die straight a way. Stripped naked and then SOP from shower to soapy massage. Felt as though as it was just a normal B2B. Tried to get her to feel horny but not as easy as No. 1 and No. 8 (they are more playful but I guess due to communication). Ended session with CIM during BBBJ.

Number : No 3 (Apom)
Race: Vietnamese
Body: Not fat but chunky. Quite meaty and muscular girl.
Boobs: B Cup and small nipples
Skin: Soft and smooth
Pussy: Hairy
GFE: Didn't click 'cos no communication at all. Mandarin speaking bros may have better luck.
AR: Allow to rub pussy but no fingering.
DFK: Smooches only. Maybe can if got chemistry.
BBBJ: Yes. But had better.
DATY: No.
RTF: No. Not offering anything more for the price compared to No. 8 and No. 1.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally managed to find this joint after plenty of footwork and bus work. Arrived at lunch time so decided to eat crispy chicken at Taman Gaya KFC since rather hungry. After filling tummy, walked the back lane and managed to locate this Foottalk on the next road behind KFC, looking for the live chickens. Asked the OKT and he said they have BJ with B2B, B2b, waterbed etc. Never tried waterbed before so took the package. Most expensive I think at RM190 for 45 mins. Waited awhile before the girl arrived to lead me to the room. Got no. 5 viet but can't catch her name. She asked me to lie down on the massage bed (improvised waterbed lah) and wash me up. Gave a short massage then used soap powder and wash me then she start sliding up and down on my back. After that same for the front mainly using her boobs to rubba rubba. First time had such an experience. Very shiok especially she put your 2IC between her boobs n squeeze. This lasted quiet a while and finally she wash me up and start licking head to toe and also bbbj. After the eruption, game over. Shower and left. No 5 is a bit mature looking and skin not so fair. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. So bros who want good looking SYT better ask other experienced bros to recommend.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

What bus do u take there?

i usually take bus only to city square mall, it is still very far from the causeway? i am interested to try but not sure how to go.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 22-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Foottalk Soap Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
What bus do u take there?

i usually take bus only to city square mall, it is still very far from the causeway? i am interested to try but not sure how to go.
Yes it is very far from town. Only go by bus if you have a lot of time to kill. Otherwise, take taxi about RM30, I think. If go by bus, take any bus that goes Ulu Tiram or Kota Tinggi. Plenty along Jln Wong Ah Fuck. About RM3. Tell driver Tiram. Get down 2 stops after Tebrau City busstop but still have to walk about 200 m up the road till you see a sign that says Taman Gaya. Follow the sign and go up to the many shophouses with quite a bit of foot reflexologies. This is not the area where Foottalk is located. You have to follow the row of shophouse and cross another main road to Old Town. Further up should be KFC. Ask around if you are lost and good luck n good fuck.
Old 22-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
Yes it is very far from town. Only go by bus if you have a lot of time to kill. Otherwise, take taxi about RM30, I think. If go by bus, take any bus that goes Ulu Tiram or Kota Tinggi. Plenty along Jln Wong Ah Fuck. About RM3. Tell driver Tiram. Get down 2 stops after Tebrau City busstop but still have to walk about 200 m up the road till you see a sign that says Taman Gaya. Follow the sign and go up to the many shophouses with quite a bit of foot reflexologies. This is not the area where Foottalk is located. You have to follow the row of shophouse and cross another main road to Old Town. Further up should be KFC. Ask around if you are lost and good luck n good fuck.
Wow. looks tough to find... haha!
Thanks for the help... may try it sometime.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 03-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
Finally managed to find this joint after plenty of footwork and bus work. Arrived at lunch time so decided to eat crispy chicken at Taman Gaya KFC since rather hungry. After filling tummy, walked the back lane and managed to locate this Foottalk on the next road behind KFC, looking for the live chickens. Asked the OKT and he said they have BJ with B2B, B2b, waterbed etc. Never tried waterbed before so took the package. Most expensive I think at RM190 for 45 mins. Waited awhile before the girl arrived to lead me to the room. Got no. 5 viet but can't catch her name. She asked me to lie down on the massage bed (improvised waterbed lah) and wash me up. Gave a short massage then used soap powder and wash me then she start sliding up and down on my back. After that same for the front mainly using her boobs to rubba rubba. First time had such an experience. Very shiok especially she put your 2IC between her boobs n squeeze. This lasted quiet a while and finally she wash me up and start licking head to toe and also bbbj. After the eruption, game over. Shower and left. No 5 is a bit mature looking and skin not so fair. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. So bros who want good looking SYT better ask other experienced bros to recommend.
your fr is good..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1