The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jdrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

There's been so many new massage centers opening in this area. I've tried many of them over a period. Guess it's my time to contribute.

I will try to be discrete, so as to leave a little excitement for massage hunters.
So watch this space. Welcome any advice and my apology if there's any noob mistakes.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fapfap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

im live in taman tun aminah,really excited to hear from you soon bro.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Samster

I'll start with my favorite in the NB banking zone.

Let's call this place Viet MP. No it does not have Viet ladies. In fact there's only PRC. The name suggest or hints where the MP is - so go explore.

Over a period of time, I've tried 4 ladies. All massage are strong. So even if you just want to have a massage only, it's a good place to go.

Place is relatively new (thinks its nearly 6 - 8months old). Clean and nice shower area (the ones downstairs). So two floors. Downstairs are on the massage bed and upstairs on the mattress.

Ok. Back to the ladies. They all go strictly by number only, so I respect their system and didn't bother to push for names.

Tried No.11. She's got extremely long hair ( until her butt). Petite lady, size B and only gives HJ. Quite chatty.

I've managed to warm up to No.28
She is very charming and got 10 points for making you feel like her boyfriend that went away for a long time and now back to see her.
Good massage for 1 hr, flip you over, sit on top of me and my dick, rubs the chest and work her way down. She smiles when she can feel the hard on way before she worked her way down.

One time, I made an appointment with her and she came panty-less. My heart nealy dropped.

She's petite, B cup, perky nipples and only does handjob until she's comfortable with you to explore further.

Every time I return to this MP, I don't bother to try other ladies.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrman View Post

Let's call this place Viet MP. No it does not have Viet ladies. In fact there's only PRC. The name suggest or hints where the MP is - so go explore.

Over a period of time, I've tried 4 ladies. All massage are strong. So even if you just want to have a massage only, it's a good place to go.

Place is relatively new (thinks its nearly 6 - 8months old). Clean and nice shower area (the ones downstairs). So two floors. Downstairs are on the massage bed and upstairs on the mattress.

Ok. Back to the ladies. They all go strictly by number only, so I respect their system and didn't bother to push for names.

Tried No.11. She's got extremely long hair ( until her butt). Petite lady, size B and only gives HJ. Quite chatty.

She is very charming and got 10 points for making you feel like her boyfriend that went away for a long time and now back to see her.
Good massage for 1 hr, flip you over, sit on top of me and my dick, rubs the chest and work her way down. She smiles when she can feel the hard on way before she worked her way down.

One time, I made an appointment with her and she came panty-less. My heart nealy dropped.

She's petite, B cup, perky nipples and only does handjob until she's comfortable with you to explore further.

Nice place..MP viet..what a nice name near viet rest. haha
Old 07-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

fapfap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gonna find it.haha
Old 07-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice fr. went bt i yesterday. read this thread too late lol
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

nice place to stay there... saw many new condo and semi d selling like hot cakes.. and there are so many massage shop..lol
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

kamal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Quote:

Hi bro jdrman, mind to share the exact name n location of this MP? Really need your kind to PM me this info, i will be there tomorrow.
Thanks in advance
Old 08-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Samster

Hi all,
Thanks for the many PM and queries. NB banking zone is not a very big place. There's only one place in NUsa Bestari with RHB, HSBC, Alliance..etc. so happy exploring.

Again, the name of the MP is not Viet MP. Someone already hinted that it's next to a Viet restaurant..... And there's only one Viet restaurant there.

Stupid me not to include price. So thanks for pointing that out. Pricing is std. HJ-50, for auto roam you can nego. Some ladies do BJ for 100
Old 08-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

kamal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Quote:
Hi all,
Thanks for the many PM and queries. NB banking zone is not a very big place. There's only one place in NUsa Bestari with RHB, HSBC, Alliance..etc. so happy exploring.

Again, the name of the MP is not Viet MP. Someone already hinted that it's next to a Viet restaurant..... And there's only one Viet restaurant there.

Stupid me not to include price. So thanks for pointing that out. Pricing is std. HJ-50, for auto roam you can nego. Some ladies do BJ for 100
Thanks to jdrman,
I went to NB yesterday, n already find the MP. But not yet try their service, any specific number (ML) u can suggest here?
So it can assist our brother here to get the best service later, anyway tqvm for your contribution
Old 09-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfap View Post
gonna find it.haha
Any bros. interested in NL massage and extra service in Bukit Indah ? There is MP around RHB bank provide such service..Good Massage also. Try one yesterday..Price RM 50.00 Auto roaming RM 50.oo with HJ. BBJ provide if you are regular customers.

Last edited by 175569; 09-01-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
ahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This area is becoming my fav place mp.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

I went only once to sports massage. Paid all incl. RM170 for HJ. Massage was lousy and best of all the Thai masseur told me she prefers working in KTV. What the hell.

So once bitten twice shy. I won't return to this joint again

Disclaimer: only been there once. So won't be fair to say that this joint is all that bad. Some others may have better experience - so feel free to share.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
Any bros. interested in NL massage and extra service in Bukit Indah ? There is MP around RHB bank provide such service..Good Massage also. Try one yesterday..Price RM 50.00 Auto roaming RM 50.oo with HJ. BBJ provide if you are regular customers.
The name is in numbers??
Old 09-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
limhkc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Thanks for the hints, I managed to find the "Viet" MP.
Tried #9. Rather pretty face and about 1.57m tall. I enjoyed the massage and it was nice to chat with her, though it seems I've to initiate the conversation.
I'll look her up again, but would probably try a few others first :P

Damage: RM110 for 2 hour + RM50 HJ

She did tell me that there're 12 of them, works between 11am and 1am. On average they've 2-3 customers per day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1