The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Jacky43

interesting...camping here for next interview...

Last edited by bonkning; 28-04-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Girls’ prostituted

Tonight CNA discussion, still morally speaking is wrong. However, like all sectors there are people which come on board very young. Hold your whips, we have the SAF boys school where boys signed on, study if I am not mistaken, completed their GCE O levels.

Rest of the contract, more than 10 years in the army and, an old friend told me. He was the last batch after where he signed on more than 10 years, with retirement bonus. But that was another time; today we set the pace where fewer than 18 are minor.

RLD operators should have moral this generation, never take in children and trained them for sex workers. Wait till the consent age, and then sign them on. Of course customers should not encourage it; again I code Audrey Lim, “when there are demands, they will always be supply.”

Not forget we have H16R17 Moon, the Audrey Lim look-alike.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking In conversations with Joey H12R15 part 1

Interviews at MBS’ pool side podium C, approaching 2359 hrs.

Reporter: Hi Joey! Introduce yourself to the guys, please.
Joey: I came from a town called JB, 2 hours drive into this country.

Reporter: Hold on you mean drove into PT brothel?
Joey: I had drivers but sometime I book a private cab at custom, and times came in with mine sisters.

Reporter: Right Joey, your age?
Joey: Sorry it is not your concern.

Reporter: Tell me how you get into this trade, your time at GL Lor 16.
Joey: If you must know? Mine boyfriend brought me to KL; he said we should make as much money as possible. I started at a bar then mine okt told me I had the potential. With mine BF agreement we took a loan from a company. Then I went to a high class KTV.

Reporter: Did you do Sex with your customers?
Joey: And do you think man paid me just for drink? Of course I am available, I am a chicken.

Reporter: How you came here which is the most important of all?
Joey: Girls over there are almost all very young, we reach the age of 25 our company relocates us to another venue.

Reporter: Your Company applies licenses over here, and then appoints an elder sister with okts. Next you get your assess into GL, start working or should I say paying off your loan.
Joey: Pretty much so.

Reporter: Now Joey tell us about what how they package you to your customers?
Joey: Mine mentor said clients prefer girls looking liked office workers, but I had to show off mine breasts. It acted up the fantasy of screwing OL, if that is the correct term.

Reporter: It is Joey now, your time at GL your clients I am curious because you are one of the hot girls. We knew back then, what 6 7 years ago? Violet Ivy Lee Wen, Jennifer and few more I cannot recalled at this time. Tell me your clients.

Part one interview ends at 0135 hrs.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Talking In conversations with Joey H12R15 part 2

Interview begins at 0215 hrs.

Reporter: Before the breaks I was curious on your clients, tell me please!
Joey: To be franked GL clients pay good, most are not picky about sex. They just love to play the stunt.

Reporter: Which is something you are good. Yes?
Joey: Mine training helps.

Reporter: Money aside what other quality you are looking in a man?
Joey: Power and control, I had weakness in such man.

Reporter: OK! And your plans for the future?
Joey: Someday after retirement I would like to travel the world, get an education probably become a nun.

Reporter: A pretty one I am sure Joey.
Joey: Can I say something about mine clients?

Reporter: As you wish.
Joey: They do not need me, they had many choices, such as buying lottery and so on. A nick about us is we are heart breakers. I always remind myself not to charm the pants off mine customers. Many are good man.

Reporter: But you make them took off their pants, don’t you and last question. Where do you think you will be at the final moment of your life?
Joey: Never think of it, probably wherever and, whoever loved me. That will do.

Reporter: Thank you! I wish you best in health, and beautifully dreams. We are signing off in MBS, have a good morning. Did somebody tell you, you had great legs Joey?
Joey: Some of mine clients said so, bye bye everybody and, you know where to find me right?

Reporter: I am sure we do, you need a live to your hotel?
Joey: Yes!

Ends at 0240 hrs.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

many thanks jacky.worth the wait from may day to vesak day.how abt cookie n kico?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

entertaining!....got more stories...
Old 05-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Cool Perspective

I am ever so happy to post mine writtings, making mine brothers happy. A reason i could write such shits is that certain extent, i could get into a WL brain.

Through conversations with body actions, even if she is trying to pull a fast one somehow i knew, i could be wrong but, no body's perfect.

Actually next challenge is getting into PRC hookers' mind, however i have not fuck PRC cunts more than 3 years. If there is a trip to GL? I had to do mine homework, like trying to speak with confidence. I had to research HKG actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai in "The great magician".

PRC chicks just love him, hopefully i can pull this off.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Re: Perspective

wait wait, bro.. still got kico and cookie...

these 2 pt hottie ... the interview.. make me hot leh...
Old 07-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Smile In conversations with H10R12 Kico

Interview at Pan Pacific Hotel, Penang Malaysia.
Time is 705 pm.

Kico: Welcome to Penang! I trust your journey here is good.
Reporter: It is, Kico it is, truly Asia. A long the way mine camera man was curious what made you cum?

Kico: He must be rich actually, I don’t mind being number 2.
Reporter: I was referring to your G-spot.

Kico: So long I done doggy, too many clients all really no feeling.
Reporter: What is it about doggy? Tell me why girls love it, do they?

Kico: Not sure about others, me? I had beautifully assessed so I love presenting to him, if you don’t want doggy style, then you will never make me cum.
Reporter: He almost drops the camera, ha-ha! A question on beauty, when do you think mine home girls will win the Miss World title?

Kico: This is a tough question; do you seriously want to know?
Reporter: Yes!

Kico: The time is not here yet, you see international pageant the girls’ family history is open like a book. They are looking for pure blood; no interracial people made it into the final.
Reporter: This is original, are you saying mixed blood girls are no no; we have both same races parents, care to tell more.

Kico: I notice your country those Chinese man with China girls, their daughters are pretty and only problem. Many are too young, your guys start marrying PRC brides only about 10 15 years ago? Have patient wait for 5 to 8 years later, she will grow up and beat your home girls flat.
Reporter: If what you said is correct, then patient is gold, same with standing outside your door waiting for you to finish with your client.

Kico: Whatever.
Reporter: Next question, you know many of mine home boys prefer China girls. Malaysian girls liked yourself, what type of man; I mean which country man you are attracted to? You had weakness so to speak, tell mine audience.

Kico: You are sleeping, many of mine home girls I am talking of girls working across the causeway. Not just us, you know girls, the normal working class type. Can you handle the true?
Reporter: Probably which country, Kico?

Kico: We have weakness for PRC man.

To be continued.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

hi jacky,alamak part 2 when,kancheong.you are very at all this,thanks.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

waa, like real tv, exciting part then....advertisement break ah....
Old 12-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Wink In conversations with H10R12 Kico Part 2

Interview at Pan Pacific Hotel, Penang Malaysia.
Time at 9 pm.

Reporter: An hour ago, you said your girls have weakness for PRC man. I am lost, tell me more.
Kico: A bit on cross relationships, I am talking about our 2 countries. Before your first national day, many of your boys cross over here searching for love/ sex. Many had set up second family, including mistress but we are seeing a reduction these 7 years.

Reporter: What happen?
Kico: Mine sources told mine operator, our time is near where we will be seeing fewer crowds at entertainment outlets. But we have to survive; you know we don’t want to work so hard. We don’t want hard jobs; you know all this, don’t you?

Reporter: Yes! I am aware of you girls.
Kico: In your country, the ang pais girls too seeing lesser customers, sometimes I only took 2 clients in a night. Even if the costs come up to $200 per session, still I am not making profit. I tried moon lighting in health centre, same problems it is always China girls. WTF!

Reporter: The same issue that saw a retrenchment in GL 16 to 18 scaring the shits out of me, PRC winds blew strong into mine home ground. Tell me how your girls change the mode of business.
Kico: One such is reducing charges, if fact 7 years ago the first migration from KS. We are seeing younger girls, JJ Miki and, Xiao Tian just to name a few. They are doing fine yet, the timing is short. We could not cross over to another venue; we had to hide in order not to get caught.

Reporter: A question in mine mind all this times, are there going to be less girls operating business over there?
Kico: Actually there is an increase because your money is hard to resist, they had to capture a new set of PRC clients.

Reporter: You with PRC man, I am interested in your sex.
Kico: Same with your local guys, I do not have much PRC clients compare to the $30 girls.

Reporter: You are talking about PT brothels?
Kico: Correct.

Reporter: Final question and how do you make enough?
Kico: Till now I have not, in our business there are several offers to venture on wards. I have offers to China and, Japan to set up Japanese food outlets. So far I turn it down, too lazy to start over again.
Reporter: We shall end this interview, the usual stay pretty with making tons of money.
Kico: Thank you and, you strike Toto tonight, I heard it show ball into $10 millions.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

bro jacky43,interesting,thanks.
Old 13-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

your interview make me gi-an, can't wait for her to be back, and next!

let's hope cookie will be able to give us some of her time

in kl, or wwhere shee gooes...
Old 13-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Cool Cookie

To be honest i had not taken Cookie yet, a saying in the media industry, get your feets wet. Then I can experience, as much as think, like the person or environment.

Let's count, beginning at H7 Cookie 2 floor we have Chris Queenie Ann, brothers posting of big boobs. I had yet to see, haha!

H12 Janet H14 Candy not forgetting H22 the last 2 white bunnies. Niki with Xue Err.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1