The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 8 Aug 4D starter 1111

no like her services. like made love to a she-robot. this cannot, that one cannot. no feelings one. but she got nice face if you like. this is what my expericences with her. thanks you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLim View Post
Bro

This lady was Seldom discussed in the forum. Not sure of her quality in service. Hope to have a happy bonk with her

Cheers
Old 16-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Agree on this one. We sometimes call her "deadfish"!

I RTF her and while I'm at it, she just look at the ceiling. No moaning, no feeling, WTF!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
no like her services. like made love to a she-robot. this cannot, that one cannot. no feelings one. but she got nice face if you like. this is what my expericences with her. thanks you.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Agree on this one. We sometimes call her "deadfish"!

I RTF her and while I'm at it, she just look at the ceiling. No moaning, no feeling, WTF!

Cheers.
so what make you RTF her ?
lol.
Old 17-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Jason51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jacky43

IMHO

Sometime it is difficuit to base on a bonk to determine the performance of WL. The WLs could be tire or troubled etc during the 1st bonk.

A RTF if possible give more accurate judgement
Old 17-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree that she is pretty but is a dead fish
Old 19-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool 19 Aug 2012 starter 1414

H14R14 Nancy $40. When will we see Kid numbers?
Old 20-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 13
NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!

Bao Er serve better than Jolene. $20 cheaper.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Lemon law

Lemon laws refer to laws protecting consumers against defective goods that fail to conform to contract, or meet satisfactory quality or performance standards at the time of purchase, colloquially known as "lemons".

--------------
Many yrs ago i was with an old friend, he took a Thai girl at one of the GL Thai $40 legal brothel. That was in the 90s, i rememeber this uncle OKT told me something like it.

"Girls of other houses, they saw you good looking maybe let you touch a little bit more. Mine girls are trained to give their best and, it happen you cannot fire no worry. You tell me i will be happy to refund you $10, nothing more."

Back to this gen, PT girls would never provide refund if her client cannot complete his job, perhaps additional session if he took longer. Thing is if the client ask for a refund? Which is a thing i never dream of, PT girls would blew over the top.

Somehow LL is being at RLD from the beginning of time, it is all about business development. What could be done? I say we shame them over here.

"I had particular skills which gave people like you nightmares, if you let her go i will forget about you. Or i will find u and i will kill you"- Liam Neesom in Taken.
"This is not a game, you just had to die"- Liam Neesom in Taken2
Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Wink JB Ocean hotel/ L2R60 Violet M$65

9 September 2012 (Sunday btw 310 pm to 340 pm/ 24 days into hungry ghost festival)

I had not travel into JB this year, and it just happened due to the rain, I decided to RTF Violet after 3 years. Yes! This long and mine FR is over at JB threads, please going thru and I welcome feedbacks. Meanwhile I had few observations and, mine reporter would be proud of me because I had sort of conducted an interview.

Passports

No need to fill up the white card, JB ICA had this green color “QR” code sticker. Do not tear it away; it is needed for returning home. A group of people, who provide service of filling up this form, has no business and I think they were working as OKT at Ocean.

JB Ocean L1

Now I got the picture, L1 has opened for business and, the PSL captured M$30, no wonder I notice many blanglahs passing through. The doors are painted in dark brown same with PT H14, so similar I thought I could sense Kid and Mei Ling present. I will probably joke with a PT girl another time.

L2

I notice R66 sitting pretty, from the PSL she is a time watcher. And that R58 looking like H16 Jennifer, only Jennifer is much prettier.

In conversation with Violet in Canto and Mandarin

Me: M$70 nothing less.

V: M$70, 70 I don’t know what you are talking about?

Me: Is being a long time Violet, I am RTF customer. (Not true)

Me: LW has quit, you know about it?

V: I knew and she is selling Insurance; you give me your HP numbers I will hand it over to her. (I don’t believe this shit!)

Me: H10R1A Rina too has quit and, internet wrote she is working over here. Where is she?

V: She is not here; Malaysia would never grant Malay girl’s permits. (Mine Violet I think Ocean girls never need licenses, AV closed an eye that is all)

Me: PT PSL captured 2 new girls; they were H16R14 JC and, H12R6 Fong Yi. I must say FY is doing well she all really captured regulars.

V: Oh! JC is at BL? Back at GL house we were sisters and, who is Fong Yi?

Me: From what we knows, she was ex GL she is slim liked you. Not so pretty like you.

V: No la! I am getting old.

Me: Violet you are forever pretty, even after you quit the business. You do remember MJ? Her room is taken over by FY. (I got her attention now)

V: I see and so many changes, how is Candy?

Me: (I con her thru the roof) She is doing fine, always had Q outside and, I had her this year. I had a complaint of Ivy.

V: Who is she?

Me: Former H16R14 now taken over by JC, Ivy is in R4 and 1604 came out first price. I feel Ivy standards have dropped a lot. I cannot give her more then 6/ 10 for our last session.

V: I remember her, she is Ivy I was the one who introduce her to this business.

Me: Hold on did you teach her well? I don’t think so.

V: I had taught her everything, if she cannot serve well there is nothing I can do.

Me: If she is to continue this, I am afraid she may have to reduce to $40. Do advice her if you meet her another time. H22 the 3 white bunnies and, R20 Michelle is the most beautifully.

V: Michelle I knew her, why they are called the white bunnies?

Me: They came on board in the year of the bunny that would be 2010.

V: Funny if they came in the year of the dog? Then you guys will call them dog?

Me: I am not sure. (Correct me Violet they does doggy)

Last edited by jacky43; 09-09-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Jacky43

It give me the creeps mine friends, thinking of Violet years ago whispering sweet things of making tons of $ to Ivy. Easy jobs with pretty makeover, earn $ when she was in her teens.

Then she shown her the skills, this pissed me further even i love to bonk callgirls. The ultimate of all that would be apply KY and inserting woman CDs into pussy, how to smile and con her customers.

But Violet will never tell Ivy, many years after that time where Singapore decided to grant licences to PRC call girls. She have to reduce her charges, and that after payment of her dues time become tougher. Age as well as putting on weight, i pretty much think the mentor has SIN more then her student.

Till i have more to share, have a good week and stay focus to the surrounding.

PS "Schools over now is hell"- Jack Nickerson in Internal Affairs.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Cool Sept 11

How could i forget this date? It also happen to be H11R09 Ah May's door. Lets see does Ah May give luck to people, mine old friend told me (he is not into commercial sex), he has feeling for the 3 white bunnies.

2219 Niki chances of winning, he said buy ipack it is pretty high.
2220 Michelle's number is kind of tough but 3 even numbers. Possible!
2221 Xue Er winning is high, buy ipack too.

End of days, it is no sure win one! Good Luck.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: Sept 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
How could i forget this date? It also happen to be H11R09 Ah May's door. Lets see does Ah May give luck to people, mine old friend told me (he is not into commercial sex), he has feeling for the 3 white bunnies.

2219 Niki chances of winning, he said buy ipack it is pretty high.
2220 Michelle's number is kind of tough but 3 even numbers. Possible!
2221 Xue Er winning is high, buy ipack too.

End of days, it is no sure win one! Good Luck.
zhun bo.hope you r richer.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

Smile 12 Sept 2012

Well mine brother! 2 girls done it again, the 4D results tonight.

1 3 price 0216, we had H2R16 Michelle, oh Michelle i want you.
2 Consolation 1211 that would be old bird H12R11 Helen. Well down Helen!

But if we turn the numbers? This would be 1112, H11R12 Late Carol she is giving the winning numbers. We are into the 27 days of hungry ghost festival.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Jacky43

Back on the clock guys, this is not the website for 4D shits. No sir! Somehow i might not be wrong to write this.

We take Malaysian callgirls and, bonk them over here because it is our home ground. Over the other side, the tide is turn she shown off her colors we have no choice.

Got to write it down, last night episode of In Cold Blood we have Audrey Lim in the so cute purple cheongsum. Her body is beautifully don't you guys think so? And i was having fantasy of H16R17 Moon, taking her missionary ending with "Audrey i am coming.."

Has Moon return from her breaks?
Old 12-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Not yet mine Bro, I think a couple of more weeks. Coming soon!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Back on the clock guys, this is not the website for 4D shits. No sir! Somehow i might not be wrong to write this.

We take Malaysian callgirls and, bonk them over here because it is our home ground. Over the other side, the tide is turn she shown off her colors we have no choice.

Got to write it down, last night episode of In Cold Blood we have Audrey Lim in the so cute purple cheongsum. Her body is beautifully don't you guys think so? And i was having fantasy of H16R17 Moon, taking her missionary ending with "Audrey i am coming.."

Has Moon return from her breaks?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1