The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee View Post
let me recall a story from a friend..... ( No real Names )

Melvin married his childhood lover in the late 90s, i attend his wedding also and witness his in-law. Jane was very down to earth lady, mom was a petite milf with kind look and the ah beng dad, who look down on him that cannot earn big bucks. When Jane was 5 month pregnant, the dad keep asking them to shift back to his upper Thomson house as his precious daughter can taken care of. This was where hell started as he often needs to face this dad Kbkp, under pressure, he decided to play him off one time...

he understand dad have a habit of drinking kopi around 8 pm. he will offer him a cup to mix with his sperm as a sweet revenge. so when he preparing to his deed in the toilet, don't know due to anger or feeling not there, he just cannot cum and throw a punch on the toilet wall. he doesn't know that all this was already witness by his mom-in-law. 2 days later, his MIL talk to him and shown deep concern regards his private life, she offer herself to do a HJ or blowjob in return hoping that Melvin will not go out fool around, worry that he had sexual frustration during this pregnancy period. strictly no FJ as she was his 'mom". i remember his MIL quite busty one

This 'mix' relationship was maintain in weekly affair till jane gave birth and she stop. They progress so well that when his MIL in mood, will give him oiled massage, the limit only to semi nude with panties, still no touch on pussy area or FJ.

So did the dad drink up any tonic Kopi? he mention 3 cup.... till date the dad had tone down a lot already.
So the perverted one is actually the Mother in law in this case
Old 17-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Nice and erotic FR....doing both the mom and daughter...a fantasy that many of us have but seldom get to do!

Looking forward to the story of your gf cousin.
How I bonk the cousin of my gf is because of my previous encounter with a minah.

My gf was out of town with her mum so I had the noble task of helping her through revision for the national exams as a backup tutor. I casually asked her if she knows the minah, since they are in the same CCA and in the same school cluster. She said yes. Little did I know she secretly took my photo and send to the minah and ask her how did we know each other. All I noticed was that her phone kept lighting up and I was rather annoyed. I asked her to quit chatting on the phone and concentrate.

This is the turning point.

"How was the sex with <minah name>?". "She says you cum a lot". "She says you finger fast and good". "She said you fuck her friend and sister too". "Is that true?". Questions came fast and furious. Not only was I tongue tied but to see that innocent looking girl say the word "cum" and "fuck" got me excited for some reason. She was begging me to tell her and promised she won't tell my gf. She told me she only had sex once with her CCA senior and that was a bad experience. She said she rather use her vibrator and cum. I was so surprised such a sweet, quiet and shy girl is no longer a virgin!

So I started telling her about the story and encounter with the minah, the friend and her sister. She slowly spreaded her legs and showed me the wet patch on her panty beneath her uniform skirt and started to rub herself a bit. She whispered in my ears and ask me to fuck her how I fuck them.

I almost went crazy when I heard that. My hands were trembling in excitement when I unbuttoned her shirt one by one. At the end of it the shirt opens up and shows her cotton cage bra covering her A cup breasts and her nipples fully erected. That bra reminds me how barely legal she was and I got real hard. Off came the skirt and I went to smell the wet patch.

It was heaven.

I pushed the cotton panty aside and start licking her wet hairless pussy and playing with her clit. Through the whole foreplay I had her nipples, clit and pussy stimulated together. She kept cumming until she goes limp. I wonder if the ladies in the family are all so sensitive.

Once she went limp, I positioned myself and enter her well lubricated pussy missionary. She gasped at my width and keep mumbling "oh my god it's fucking thick." Seeing such an innocent face say such words just spurs me on. I continued to tease her and let her get used to my size. Then it's doggy time. Like my gf, she couldn't stop cumming during doggy style. She was muffling her moans in her pillow. When I felt myself cumming soon, I pulled my dick out and got her to kneel down. I pulled her hair and started to fuck her mouth rather violently. She choked and gagged.

To end it all, my cum exploded all over her hair, eyes, mouth, bra, breasts, stomach and her panty . I took a photo of her covered in my cum and send to the minah. The minah shows thumbs up.

We are still having our rendezvous when we visit of one of their uncle's condo. I have to juggle carefully between gf and her.

One interesting development is that she is now introducing her cousin who is a couple of years younger to masturbation and sex toys. She showed me a video and I got real hard. I wonder if I will ever have a chance with the other cousin.
Old 17-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Somanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySomanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
How I bonk the cousin of my gf is because of my previous encounter with a minah.

My gf was out of town with her mum so I had the noble task of helping her through revision for the national exams as a backup tutor. I casually asked her if she knows the minah, since they are in the same CCA and in the same school cluster. She said yes. Little did I know she secretly took my photo and send to the minah and ask her how did we know each other. All I noticed was that her phone kept lighting up and I was rather annoyed. I asked her to quit chatting on the phone and concentrate.

This is the turning point.

"How was the sex with <minah name>?". "She says you cum a lot". "She says you finger fast and good". "She said you fuck her friend and sister too". "Is that true?". Questions came fast and furious. Not only was I tongue tied but to see that innocent looking girl say the word "cum" and "fuck" got me excited for some reason. She was begging me to tell her and promised she won't tell my gf. She told me she only had sex once with her CCA senior and that was a bad experience. She said she rather use her vibrator and cum. I was so surprised such a sweet, quiet and shy girl is no longer a virgin!

So I started telling her about the story and encounter with the minah, the friend and her sister. She slowly spreaded her legs and showed me the wet patch on her panty beneath her uniform skirt and started to rub herself a bit. She whispered in my ears and ask me to fuck her how I fuck them.

I almost went crazy when I heard that. My hands were trembling in excitement when I unbuttoned her shirt one by one. At the end of it the shirt opens up and shows her cotton cage bra covering her A cup breasts and her nipples fully erected. That bra reminds me how barely legal she was and I got real hard. Off came the skirt and I went to smell the wet patch.

It was heaven.

I pushed the cotton panty aside and start licking her wet hairless pussy and playing with her clit. Through the whole foreplay I had her nipples, clit and pussy stimulated together. She kept cumming until she goes limp. I wonder if the ladies in the family are all so sensitive.

Once she went limp, I positioned myself and enter her well lubricated pussy missionary. She gasped at my width and keep mumbling "oh my god it's fucking thick." Seeing such an innocent face say such words just spurs me on. I continued to tease her and let her get used to my size. Then it's doggy time. Like my gf, she couldn't stop cumming during doggy style. She was muffling her moans in her pillow. When I felt myself cumming soon, I pulled my dick out and got her to kneel down. I pulled her hair and started to fuck her mouth rather violently. She choked and gagged.

To end it all, my cum exploded all over her hair, eyes, mouth, bra, breasts, stomach and her panty . I took a photo of her covered in my cum and send to the minah. The minah shows thumbs up.

We are still having our rendezvous when we visit of one of their uncle's condo. I have to juggle carefully between gf and her.

One interesting development is that she is now introducing her cousin who is a couple of years younger to masturbation and sex toys. She showed me a video and I got real hard. I wonder if I will ever have a chance with the other cousin.
Nice sharing! more please
Old 17-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Cornway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somanyzaimas View Post
Nice sharing! more please
Looking forward too
Old 25-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 23
slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Did a crazy thing sometime back.

My neighbor likes to hang her panties and bras to dry along the corridor
I walked over one night grabbed her still damp panty... went home, wrapped the intimate area of the panty around my cock and masturbated with it. Left my pre-cum on it but didn't dare to cum into it. Then I hung it back.

Another night I did the same with her bra and wrapped the cup around my cock...

Now when i look at her, I'll imagine my cock touching her pussy and breasts....
Update: One night, I grabbed her still damp panty of the clothesline, brought it home, jerked off with it. This time I unloaded into her panty. I then rinsed the panty a little to wash off some of the cum... and hung it back.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happen last year before i switch company, a ang mo milf came and work as my company marketing consultant. she was tall, chio and sporting as u know ang mo likes to go running in CBD. I nv really had the chance to talk to her as i was running sales outside. 1 night i had to return back to office to put quotation and swearing such late hrs still have to go back office. went in put my quotation and turn my head to leave quickly, i saw her sports bag on her table and decided to explore it.

Open it and like small kid opening present with heart pumping fast, saw her running shorts and sports bra inside. ho say liao, tat mth too stress with sales quota decided to let her help me release stress. i took a sniff at her sports bra n tat perfume with musky sweat smell put my striker at attention. immediately i sit on her chair unzip n bring out my striker. as her sports bra had those holes for inserting of pad, i poke my striker into the left side hole for war and sniff at her shorts while raging for war. as her smell was so fragrance striker cant withstand it n shot the armies into the holes after few mins. luckily still can taleh abit and pull out and poke into right side and release all of it. pull out and rub the sports bra 2 sides together so tat the wet patchs will dry up faster. put back all her clothings into the bag and shit no tissue paper n striker is still having some armies dripping out. saw her white drinking btl like those cup size on the table open the cup cover and dip my striker in for a swim and realise some of the armies were swimming in it. don care so much already since its not transparent btl and she cant c wats inside unless she open it, the cover had a small hole for drinking. close it and put back nicely n left a hapi man.

Didn know what happen the next day but this act of war happen 3 times in total after the 1st attempt. on my 3rd time which is my last day next day. i purposely go back office in the morning and see what actually happen. i 'm sad that i had to leave the company as i saw in the morning 1st thing she came in she greet every 1 gd morning n open the small hole of her white btl and drank every drop of it inside and refill it at the cooler. then she change into her sports wear and go for her morning run. i look at her nicely shape bosom and figure and wish i never left tat company and continue working there and feed her the energy she needb4 she left for run i shake her hands and thanks for everything and she say its a pity i'm leaving. do she really feel that way
Old 26-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
CFMBigSpender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerstriker View Post
This happen last year before i switch company, a ang mo milf came and work as my company marketing consultant. she was tall, chio and sporting as u know ang mo likes to go running in CBD. I nv really had the chance to talk to her as i was running sales outside. 1 night i had to return back to office to put quotation and swearing such late hrs still have to go back office. went in put my quotation and turn my head to leave quickly, i saw her sports bag on her table and decided to explore it.

Open it and like small kid opening present with heart pumping fast, saw her running shorts and sports bra inside. ho say liao, tat mth too stress with sales quota decided to let her help me release stress. i took a sniff at her sports bra n tat perfume with musky sweat smell put my striker at attention. immediately i sit on her chair unzip n bring out my striker. as her sports bra had those holes for inserting of pad, i poke my striker into the left side hole for war and sniff at her shorts while raging for war. as her smell was so fragrance striker cant withstand it n shot the armies into the holes after few mins. luckily still can taleh abit and pull out and poke into right side and release all of it. pull out and rub the sports bra 2 sides together so tat the wet patchs will dry up faster. put back all her clothings into the bag and shit no tissue paper n striker is still having some armies dripping out. saw her white drinking btl like those cup size on the table open the cup cover and dip my striker in for a swim and realise some of the armies were swimming in it. don care so much already since its not transparent btl and she cant c wats inside unless she open it, the cover had a small hole for drinking. close it and put back nicely n left a hapi man.

Didn know what happen the next day but this act of war happen 3 times in total after the 1st attempt. on my 3rd time which is my last day next day. i purposely go back office in the morning and see what actually happen. i 'm sad that i had to leave the company as i saw in the morning 1st thing she came in she greet every 1 gd morning n open the small hole of her white btl and drank every drop of it inside and refill it at the cooler. then she change into her sports wear and go for her morning run. i look at her nicely shape bosom and figure and wish i never left tat company and continue working there and feed her the energy she needb4 she left for run i shake her hands and thanks for everything and she say its a pity i'm leaving. do she really feel that way
Interesting share, thanks!
Old 26-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

http://
Old 26-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

Cumming on other people's wife panties and taking snspshots of how you abuse the panty in a pervert way. If that tickle you fancy let me know, we are at sengkang. By the way she is an insurance agent.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

You can reach me at wechat id is altpleasures
Old 26-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerstriker View Post

good job bro and good sharing. sometimes i wonder whether girls realise their bra or panties or shoes are stained with cum, or are they really so blur hhaaa.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PrudeWop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
good job bro and good sharing. sometimes i wonder whether girls realise their bra or panties or shoes are stained with cum, or are they really so blur hhaaa.
Or they like the smell of dried cum?
Old 31-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
justforhappystu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most pervert thing done was in office late in the night. was working late and sibei sian. so I walked around and noticed whole level empty.

so I went back to my room and stripped cos balls really feel trapped after long day. actually because lights are on, other offices can look in and see.

after a while started to get horny - so I cummed into a hot colleagues shoes. after cumming felt v stupid and lame and disgusted. so cleaned up and finished work.

few days later horny again - cummed into female boss's shoes. hahah. also cleaned up after that cos no balls and scared.

few days before I quit this place, I went to cum in this girl's shoe. I always thought she was cute and hot. and since I knew she on leave till my last day, I let the cum dry inside. last day felt damn shiok when I saw her wearing. lol

oddly, I don't like the smell of feet. so I nvr smell or actually use the shoes to masturbate. just cummed into it.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyboy@SBF View Post
I cant edit my post. So this is the only way for me to edit my post

http://imageupper.com/i/?A0200010100...63905462435035
Bro, this makes me wanna puke.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
whoshiaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over the years, I've accumulated quite a number of perverted acts .

Many of these involved a cute syt from uni. She was a 163cm tall, with a slim figure and a nice looking face. However, coming from an all girls school, she never had a bf before or had tasted anything remotely similar to cock .

During our regular study sessions, I would help her refill her water bottle or buy food. As some of u guys may have experienced, its really tempting to cum into a hot chick's food/drinks and she must have had quite a load from me over the years.

As I grew braver, I decided to plot something sinister ..... I decided that I wanted to serve her a larger load of cum by saving up some cum over the week. When she finally came over to my house to study, I seized the opportunity to make her fresh fruit juice and offloaded the week's supply of cum cubes in the juice blender to mix it up. When she drank it (remember she hasn't sucked a dick before), she commented on how fresh and nice it was...my little bro was literally rock hard at that moment.

On a side note, I also used to sniff her panties and jerk off to them after we went to the gym....unfortunately, she moved to a different country alr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1