The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Landlady

TS like ur story very much , hope to read it every day. Tks for the update.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Let me know if you would like to hear more about Irene or Susan, and I will 'arrange' accordingly.

Thank you all for your support!
Just for comparison, Susan's figure is more like the model in this pic.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro! How about Irene figure?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
rutzanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: My Landlady

Reading all the way from page 1. Keep wanting to see what happen next great story )
Old 11-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
xehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for susan. Hope to read more.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
screwladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for Irene. More please.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
g1937966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New reader here, great story, please continue!
Old 11-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglerz View Post
Nice bro! How about Irene figure?
Irene's figure was more like the model with the black spaghetti top I posted earlier. But not as young of course.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me know if you would like to hear more about Irene or Susan, and I will 'arrange' accordingly.

How about both of them together?
Old 13-01-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Instead of tasting my fingers at the tips, I slipped both fingers deep inside my mouth and sucked off her love juices entirely. I knew she was watching and it was now my turn to tease her. The look on her face said it all - she was turned on when she saw how much I enjoyed tasting her juice. I looked back at her, right into her eyes, trying to be as seductive as I could. My fingers were still in my mouth.

Irene: You like it, honey?

Without removing my fingers...

Me: Mmm...hhmmm...

I followed by nodding my head and smiling and sucking hard on my own fingers. Irene was indeed turned on even more! I decided to up the ante:

Me: I want to taste more... but down there...

There was a hint of pleasant surprise on Irene's face, but that turned into a broad, cheeky smile soon after. Without saying a word, she put her hands on my shoulders for support, and stood up right there on the sofa - standing over me. Her feet were still on either sides of my thighs, and in that position, her dripping wet love mound was barely inches from my mouth. I even caught a faint scent from that lovely part of her.

Irene looked down on me, like a dominant mistress looking down at her slave, which I suspect whom I was at the moment. I closed the gap swiftly and without even pausing, started to savour her below - sucking, licking , munching on that sexy, delicate dish. My hands were clasped onto her butt cheeks for support.

There was a slight tremble from Irene, and her moaning started again...
Old 18-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I vote for Susan.. big boobs fan..

Quote:

Old 18-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Old 18-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

The flavour and aroma that I was tasting from Irene's sweet pussy was intense. It was a mix of salty and womanly, plus a hint of floral shower gel or other feminine products. It was different from Susan's - not as heavy, and not as bulky. The fact that it was clean-shaven made it much easier to navigate and thus more enjoyable. Her moans went on non-stop, and I didn't feel like stopping too. My hands went from her buttocks to her thigh and back, in multiple strokes, during my feast. Time went by without either of us knowing how.

Soon, because Irene was in a standing position ON the sofa, with her knees slightly bend, her legs began to tremble from the strain. And she knew that I felt it. So after her last moan, she said...

Irene: Time to enter me, honey.... I cannot wait anymore.

I didn't have to answer or respond in anyway, coz Irene was already getting off the sofa and standing in front of me. She then slowly bent down to undo my belt and fly. Her breasts hung down and jiggled while she was doing this. Oh what a sight!! I could not pass up this opportunity - my hands reached upwards and grabbed her hanging bosom. She gazed at me with a smile, but her hands never left my zipper.

While I was playing with her breasts, she managed to undo my belt and pants, and tugged them downwards; not totally though, just enough to reveal my underwear. That that, she managed to peel downwards in a matter of seconds, exposing my erection - finally!! It was freedom at last for me penis. How good that felt!

Satisfied with her progress, Irene climbed onto me, both hands on my shoulders again, and positioned herself. I clearly felt her pussy touching and rubbing against the head of my penis, and then at last, it slipped into her. No hands required. Her hands on my shoulders; my hands still cupping her breasts.

Irene let out a satisfying moan, while I held my breath from that initial intense feeling.

Irene: Ah... finally.... But babe, let me know when you are going to cum ah, no cumming inside today. But don't worry, I will make sure you are satisfied.

She said that with a wide but shy grin. I didn't answer. Irene started to fuck me...
Old 18-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Imagine Irene's shaven pussy like this...

Ignore the stud though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1