The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I cheated on my husband...

Wat a sight to bemoan..
Old 19-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC818 View Post
Good night
Make sure keep the lights on ... else got sleeping difficulties ... LOL
Old 19-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ready2strike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good night
And good dreams too
Old 19-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2strike View Post
And good dreams too
A very nice pair
Old 19-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horny_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa sey! First time I followed a post all the way! Read all the stories & pics from 1-43!
I love it all! Keep it cumming sis! Thumbs up!
Old 19-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horny_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good night
Wa! Imagining my dick slip in between those boobs! drool!
Old 20-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harryhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming back for more. Enjoying.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 0
dooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to alldooku is a name known to all

Quote:
Good morning...

Yesterday night my friend's invited me to her birthday party... It's at her house in Tropicana. When I reach already full with people... The party is done at the her pool side... As I'm wearing very low cut, everyone is looking at me when I walk in... The one that approach me is my friend 's brother John... He's a muscular guy and quite charming too.. I kinda like him... He's very friendly to me and bring me to my friend Alicia the birthday girl..after that he go and take 2 whisky one for him one for me.. As Alicia is quite busy due to many guests, John accompany me and stay with me ... We move to a more quiet place for cigar and chatting... He bring a full bottle of blue label which is my favorite whisky and a bucket of ice up to his so call entertainment room... The room have darts, snooker table and a full sets of karaoke... We sit at the balcony and chat and smoke cigar... After awhile he ask me to play snooker with him which I don't know how to play... He says he can teach me... I play very bad.. He come behind me and guide me... At first was quite distance then he come closer and closer.. Until I feel his hard cock inside his jeans was resting between my ass.. I pretend did not feel it as I'm enjoying it.. I'm wearing a g string which give me more feel of his hard cock between my ass... With his guidance I manage to enter few balls.. When he's behind me he keep peeping my breast... I purposely lay lower for him to have a better look as my tops are quite lose ... After the snooker game, we continue our drink and he bring a deck of card to play... I keep loosing and drink almost half bottle by myself... He pause the game awhile as our ice had finished.. He went downstairs to take more ice and another bottle of blue label up... Then I heard him lock the door... We move inside to continue our game and he play some music from the karaoke system.. I lose badly and the balance half bottle I think I alone finished.. I'm drunk... He then dare me to play strip poker.. Maybe due to drunk I agree... The first 3 game I win... He strip till left his underwear... I can see his cock is quite hard... The next 2 game I lost... I left with my g string only... The next game I win and he have nothing left... Our game bring to the next level... He wanted the winner can kiss the loser anywhere the winner like... I agree as I still have my g string on... Then I lose the game... He's happy to see my bare pussy... And his cock looks like going to explode soon... The next game I lose... He kiss my cheek... Then I win I kiss his nipple... I can feel his cock is leaking with pre cum... Then I lose he kiss my nipple back with a little sucking.. I already very wet... I then change the game rules... The winner can tell the loser to kiss where the winner like... He win the next game and he pointed to his cock... I kiss his cock head... Then I win I pointed to my pussy as well... He drink finished his whisky and then spread my leg a little and kiss my pussy... He's devil... He still have ice in his mouth.. The feelings is great.. He keep licking my pussy ... I don't care the game anymore I'm moaning very loud and I bet if there is anyone outside they sure hear me moaning... He put the volume higher to cover my moaning sound... My hand grab his cock and stroke it ... My had is wet with his pre cum... He then carry me to the snooker table... He spread my leg wider and then rub his cock head on my pussy... I'm very wet I tell him to put in.. He keep tease me but did not put in... I can't take it anymore I grab his cock and insert to my pussy by myself... His cock is quite thick and long.. That push give me a very nice feeling... Then he slowly pump me... My leg wrap behind him and pull him further in... After 10 minutes of fucking... He carry me up and turn me around... He insert me from behind my upper body is laying on the snooker table... I cum 3 times and my leg already wet with my juice dripping ... He keep his pace faster and finally he say he is going to cum... I turn around and give him a bj... He cum inside my mouth not long after I bj him... He cum quite a lot and I have to swallow some of his cum.. Those I did not swallow I took a tissue and spit it out... Then I took some more tissue to wipe between my leg... We continue our drink naked as both of us don't bother to wear back out cloths... He hug me beside him and playing with my breast... I stroke his cock... Within minutes he is hard again... This time I sit on him myself and cowgirl him... He suck my nipple hard... I feel extremely good... I turn myself around and sit back on his cock with my back facing him... He keep playing with my breast... I'm tired of riding his cock... He sense it as my pace slow down... He then put me on the sofa and fuck me hard and fast.... He cum inside me this time... But with much lesser cum... I took the tissue and wipe his cum dripping out from my pussy... Then we wear back our cloths... As It's already 3am ... I told him I want to go home... He send me to my car... After I enter my car.. He lean close to me and look around make sure no one see and give me a kiss... His hand go under my skirt and pull my g string down and he put in his pocket... I smile to him and say good bye to him...

It's tome for me to go work... Today I wear a grey skirt with quite high opening.. Can see I no wear anything inside? 😝😝😝😝😝

Very nice!!
Old 20-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Justify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny_boy View Post
Wa! Imagining my dick slip in between those boobs! drool!
Motorboat on them is the best
Old 20-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice!!!!! Love it....
Old 20-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Loving e upds here
Old 20-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Uninform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justify View Post
Motorboat on them is the best
Fully agreed
Old 23-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow... nice boobs

Quote:

Good night
Old 23-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
wildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Good night
if i have these near my arm's reach, it gonna be a hard night ! ha ha ha
nice pictures, keep them cumming !
Old 24-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Good night
Wow nice breast how I wish to suck it .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1