The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lutung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Visited Darling Harbour Soapland in Yoshiwara twice on recent trip to Japan.

1st girl: Toki
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10, slim, slender, gazelle like
Boobs: B
Ass: perky
Pussy: a bit bushy
French: Yes
Soapy/Nuru: 8/10, Superb
BJ: 7.5/10, short BBBJ during soapy
FJ: 8/10, wot, missionary & doggy
Damage: ¥29.8k/70 mins
Overall: 8/10, She really serviced me well, fulfilled my soapland fantasy

2nd girl: Aoi (I think)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10, saggy, worn out
Ass: flat
Pussy: trimmed
French: Offered, but I declined as she has bad teeth
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10, missionary & doggy
Overall: 5.5/10
Well, win some lose some. Made a mistake letting the OKT choose for me.
Should have stick with my selection, then at least won't felt as bad

Visited Tobita Sinchi as well on this trip. Will post the FR in Osaka section.
Old 30-12-2016, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overseasgboy View Post
Cont...

I stopped her just in time, and proceeded to go down on her. There was no smell, and it was pleasant and she was sensitive to my tongue attacks. She shuddered as she came twice, and then she whispered saying that she did not mind going all the way. As I gazed into her eyes and she held my dick against her clit, it took me all my will power to say no to raw, and to ask to be capped. She wasn't surprised, and covered my bro with Sagamo 0.01 (more on this later) as I lay over her naked body and gazed into those beautiful, beautiful eyes. As I rubbed myself against her, she strained and angled her body such that I could not penetrate her. Surprised at the sudden change of plans, I then asked her if it was okay that I went in for a while. She whispered no, and then I asked again, more urgently. Turns out she was teasing me with her forbidden fruit after all, and when she replied yes i thrusted my package into the garden of eden. Oh my word her moans were AV standard, but more subdued and classy, and soon she came again. We did it in missionary, doggie, edge of the bed holding up those long legs, it was unbelievable.

Watching the clock, I then told her I was ready for the CIM. She uncapped me and started blowing me furiously. The POV, with those eyes and body staring back at me was the best feeling ever. And suddenly, she stopped, sat up and arched her back. She took my dick and rubbbed it against her clit, doing Sumatra. It was too much for me and I exploded all over her body, in a sticky mess. OH MY GOD I did not CIM!! She was surprised and quickly took my dick back in her mouth and continued blowing me.

Now I have never ever experienced this before, but my little bro actually responded to her mouth and continued standing and proudly flying the singapore flag. She continued her slurpy BBBJ, and soon I came a second time in a span of 3minutes, a first for me! This time, I unloaded my load into her mouth, and lay on the bed spent. She then went to spit and rinse as I did not choose the swallow option (10000¥).
Luv your juicy story.
Old 30-12-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
hmm no japs customers allowed is kinda fishy. Confirm the gals are pure jap?
Is it rude if we ask the gal for ID?
Old 30-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold
Will be going to try strawberry jam later on, any advice for a gaijin that speaks close to no japanese but understands a handful of the language?
Old 30-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
yuifk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the FR very juicy!
Old 30-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
FYI

The ladies at THC does not provides FS, the closest is sumata. It really depends on your luck or chemistry with the lady if u get FS.

Location easy to locate and the staffs are friendly and helpful.
One more thing to note is if u wan those highly rated one, either u head down early to book an incall or do advanced bookings but cc got 10% surcharge.
They do get booked out quite early.

Anyway incall is you go down directly and select your lady and then head down to the love hotel hill behind, any hotels outside of that area is considered outcall and more expensive. Love hotel also your own expense.

From my conversation with the staff, she also mentioned occasionally there will be an av star exclusive event and the av star will be available for booking for 3 days. So see your luck already.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
chatuchak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutung View Post
Visited Darling Harbour Soapland in Yoshiwara twice on recent trip to Japan.

1st girl: Toki
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10, slim, slender, gazelle like
Ass: perky
Pussy: a bit bushy
French: Yes
Soapy/Nuru: 8/10, Superb
BJ: 7.5/10, short BBBJ during soapy
FJ: 8/10, wot, missionary & doggy
Overall: 8/10, She really serviced me well, fulfilled my soapland fantasy

2nd girl: Aoi (I think)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10, saggy, worn out
Ass: flat
Pussy: trimmed
French: Offered, but I declined as she has bad teeth
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10, missionary & doggy
Overall: 5.5/10
Well, win some lose some. Made a mistake letting the OKT choose for me.
Should have stick with my selection, then at least won't felt as bad

Visited Tobita Sinchi as well on this trip. Will post the FR in Osaka section.
1st girl Toki sounds good
Old 02-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brother can give a range for the damage involved in japan?
Old 02-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanna check to see if it is within my budget
Old 06-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Just had a successful business meeting in Tokyo so decided to reward myself with a soapland experience. Did some research on another more resourceful forum for that.

Have been to Tokyo frequently and always thought soaplands were out of bounds for non native speakers but knn I see so many ang moh success stories so it should be way easier for us.

Checked schedules and decided on 3 high end soaplands. Social Ran, Tiara and Oushitsu. Showed up at the area at 3pm hoping it would be less crowded. Many touts along the way waving me in but ignored all and headed to Social Ran as I was excited to plant my flag there. Friendly tout there welcomed me in but immediately rejected me with a smile when I inquired foreigners ok or not in Japanese. Knn.

But the other touts noticed the denial and became more aggressive in getting me but my next target Tiara is just a few doors away. Went in and manager checked behind for a moment before presenting me 6 photo cards. One of them was my choice and I immediately agreed. He then turned the cards around and 6 more beautiful options! Was thrown back abit but decided to go with my initial choice. The waiting room soon became completely full on a fucking weekday afternoon but heng I have to wait just 10 mins.

Was led up to the room by my girl and exactly everything in AV is reproduced here. Kneels down to remove my clothes. When I tried to take off myself, she gently slaps my hand haha.

All the while deep kisses even when I was sweaty from the stuffy hot subway. She then gives a wet bbbj without cleaning any part of my body yet. She turns her body and slams her pussy onto my face and I returned the favor. I decided to shoot into her mouth now as it was unlimited times for 2 hours.

She then orders drinks for me and lights my ciggy before preparing the stool bath. Was made very clean there and then she asked whether I want the nuru mat play or straight to bed sex.. knn I am paying nearly 900sgd of course I want everything.

She then prepared the mat while I soaked in the jaccuzzi. Took quite a bit of time, no wonder she didnt really want it. But the nuru play was heavenly. The good old times in bangkok pales in comparison to this. She even sucked every single toe which I thought was disgusting haha.

She then slides into me and I came in no time as the lube was too shiok. Tried to resist as I did not think I can cum one more time but after cleaning up, there was still 40 mins left. Small talk on the bed led to hands moving to wrong places and she started bbbj again. This time she used alot of teeth which I did not enjoy so turned her around and banged her hard. 3 cums in 2 hours. I cant manage 2 times in most encounters in SG now but this girl is making me young.

Phone rings which means end of heaven. She supported me downstairs as my legs were jelly now. Manager gave me a member card and said I can call to reserve in English now. Also received a point card and I think fuck 9 times get 1 free. Wanted to ask more questions but my limo to the station arrived.

Damage, 70k yen for 120 mins.
I would say rtf for this beautiful 170cm tall F cup wonder but I am not at that pay grade yet. Will probably try a mid range soapland next to see the difference.

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 08-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from a 2 weeks trip across different parts of Japan and trying different girls.

For the record, this is my 10th trip there, I have already tried many joints around Tokyo (Kabukicho, Shibuya (behind the 109 building redlight area), Yoshiwara, Shimbashi, Sugamo, Ikebukuro), Osaka (Tobita Shinchi, Nihonbashi redlight area, Shinsaibashi redlight area), Fukuoka (Nakasu).

For this trip, I started in Tokyo. Went to a very Gaijin friendly joint in Shibuya (Hentaitokyo) and paid for a 90mins session with a "Fresh" gal whom I forgot her name. Waited for her to arrive in the waiting room and was a little disappointed when I saw her but nevertheless, she brought me to the love hotel just beside the street. For bros who want to try this joint, do note that you have to pay for the love hotel (5k yen) so please factor that in your budget. They don't provide FS but depends on your chemistry with the girl, she may allow. Anyway, long story short, I didn't really enjoy that session, maybe because she is in the "fresh" category. She is however quite easy to chat with (in Japanese) and she introduced me some food places around Tokyo.

Joint: Hentai Tokyo
Service: Fashion Health
Cost: 22k Yen for 90 mins, 5k for Hotel
Rating: 6/10 (Will not repeat)

Next stop, I went to Kokubucho in Sendai but it is pretty disappointing. They don't have much joints there and it is very hard to get in most of the joints and I will usually let the person know that I am not a Japanese and if it is okay for me to enter. Many outright refuse and some went in, spoke to their tencho, and came out to apologise that they cannot accept gaijin. Oh well, moving on.

3rd stop is in Sapporo's Susukino. I was bored and didn't do any research as I walked around the area. Came across this MXY building near the famous Sapporo Genghis Khan restaurant. There is a signboard that says, "Sapporo's Jousei Gakuen" and I took the risk and went it. It was on the 6th floor of the building and upon exiting the lift, I went to the counter and check with them if they allow gaijin. I would advise you to be honest if you are not Japanese even though you can speak the language. Things may not go well if they found out that your lied or kept them in the dark. Anyway, they allowed Gaijin who can speak Japanese so I went in, but I am unable to select the gals and was assigned a pretty chubby gal who is very passive. Needless to say, it was not a very enjoyable session.

Joint: Sapporo Jousei Gakuen (MXY building in Susukino, Level 6)
Damage: 17k yen
Gal: Ko (Yes, just Ko)
Rating: 4/10

So I was in Sapporo for a few days and on my last day there, it was New Year's day and many of the joints are closed. Again, I didn't do much research and wandered into Susukino looking for a place to release. Went up to Celebrities which I had a very good experience in the Fukuoka's (Nakasu) joint. However they do not allow Gaijin so I had to hunt for another joint. Went into one of their "Muryoannaisho" which is their information centre and asked the guy inside if he can introduce me to a joint that accepts Gaijin. He called a joint and passed the phone to me (maybe to test if I can really converse in Japanese). A women picks up and I explained to her that I am not a Japanese but can converse in day-to-day Japanese. She said that it is fine and asked me to go over. The joint is just 2 buildings away and it is called 11pm. Went in, paid 17.5k yen for 60mins and was lead to the waiting room. Then they lead me to the room where a lady in her mid-late 30s greeted me. I am okay with older ladies provided that they can service well but alas, she is just "normal" in her service. However, this being a low-end soapland, I cannot really complain much. FYI, soapland usually involve mat play and actual FS. Anyway, I managed to unload and she is also pretty easy to chat with. The session was "meh" but overall still better than the previous on I had.

Joint: 11pm (Susukino)
Service: Soapland
Damage: 17.5k yen
Gal: Miyu (or something, I forgot her name)
Rating: 6/10

The next location I went to is in Nagoya. For the uninitiated, avoid Nagoya as they are really "unfriendly" to Gaijin, even those who speak their language. Went to this Pink Salon (pinsaro which is a blowjob bar) called Sailor Z (Se-ra-zu) and was outright rejected. I had a peek inside and saw that it is CROWDED. At least 10 guys are in the waiting area and maybe that is why they reject Gaijin, they are not in shortage of business. Anyway the good stuff happens next. I went back to Nagoya station and along the road leading to BIC Camera opposite the station, there is a small alley that leads to an area that seems to be some high-end fashion health centres. Went into a prominent joint called Stella Dreams and informed the guy that I am not a Japanese. To mu surprise, he allowed me in and lead me to a room with tablets on the table. From there, I can make my selection of the gal I want but only those with an Aeroplane symbol beside their name allow Gaijin. I selected Rei from there and waited for her to be ready (30 mins wait). I checked out their homepage and to my surprise, Rei was the number 1 ranking gal and I found out why later. The guy told me that Rei only provide CBJ but I was fine with that. After the wait, I was lead to the room and to Rei. She is a real beauty. Cute and bubbly, and very very easy to talk to. The GFE is very high, probably the highest for me. We chatted as if we were friends, talking about food, drama, movies, hobbies etc. Everything flows very well from the small chat to the shower to the action. Her CBJ is amazing and I cannot imagine what it would be like if she does BBBJ. I asked if I can paint her and she said yes, next thing I know, we were doing a 69 and her young pussy is right in front of me. I played with it the whole time while enjoying her moaning. I managed to cum in while we were in the 69 position and she proceed to clean up and continue with the chat. It all feels so good, like as if you were fucking your good friend. The session ended with a shower and I bid farewell to probably the best session I had in all my time in Japan.

Joint: Stella Dream (Nagoya, opposite Nagoya station near BIC Camera)
Gal: Rei
Damage: 18k yen (50 mins)
Rating: 11/10 (Will surely repeat if I am there again)

This post is getting too long but I had another session back in Tokyo in Strawberry Jam. Not to bored you guys anymore, I should just sum up the last session

Joint: Strawberry Jam
Gal: Mayu
Damage: 13k Yen (50 mins)
Rating: 7/10. Mayu is tall and good to converse with but after Rei, the benchmark is set much much higher.

That's all for this round. Hope you guys have fun in Japan!
Old 09-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
mikek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR! It will come in handy when I visit Japan shortly.
Old 14-01-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Action in Japan

It been a long long time since I last wrote a FR but this time round I had 2 great experiences in Tokyo which I must share.

On Tuesday I went to Hentai, it was my 2nd time there. First time was several months ago and now they had changed their system and the girls are rated fresh, standard gold and platinum. Obviously the fresh girls cost the less and the platinum is the most expensive. When I was there, there was only 2 girls to choose and no choice I choosed Rose 'half-Japanese'. Here her link hentaitokyo.com <edited by mod>

Rose claimed to be 18 years old and she is from Ukraine. She claimed to have a 70+ father and she is 18 years old. Lol I think it all bs but who cares. Rose is one of the most pretty girl that I had ever patronized. She have this stunning that I believe that she will caused heads to turn. When I first saw her I was like ho say Liao. Looks wise I rate her 9.5/10

Cut the story short, we went to a nearby love motel. When inside the room, she cuddled me like a lover and stay some light kissing which lead to French. She then locked my ear and slowly she kneel down and took off my pants and gave me an instant blowjob (I paid a little extra for this) it was great as she have good rhythm and auction was ok. Then she get me lie down remove my shirt and after that she slowly remove her and all the time she maintain that slutty look on me.when she took off everything omg, she got such a perfect body 10/10 rating. Hour glass , breast may B and nice little nipple. I cannot tahan and went up to suck her nipple. Her skin were so smoothly and it feel so good to squeeze her neh neh. Then after that she proceed to do her stuff on me, cat bath, hand job and more bbbj. I buay tahan and told her I wanted to make love with herZ I ask her if she want to feel me inside and she say smiled and say she want but it's illegal. I told her nobody will know and I won't do a FR on her. Finally she agreed but at 10000yen. I was so horny and did not nego with her and say yes. I was glad that I agreed and it was a good sex with a wg for a long while. It was GFE at its max.

Guys if you want to try Rose please do not tell her about rom his FR or else you may not get sex from her.

Now it 4.00am Tokyo time and I wanted to share with you guys on this find which is not widely publicized in most English Tokyo adult site. By chance I found this out call Fetish shop called Japan FetisH Femdom Girls Club. I got excited after watching the video of what the service that the girls provide. I wanted to try the horny girl version service. You can find the website in English with the video here. japanese-fetish-femdom.com <edited by mod>

I called the number and a guy who spoke very good English answer the. Phone. He told me it's Friday night and the only have one girl left which is Hana. Her link is artemis-diana.com/sp/ <edited by mod>

Fast forward, Hana arrive she is attractive but not super hot. Maybe I rate her 7/10 in looks. As it is winter she was all covered up. So I bought her to my room and she took like a few minutes to set up the bed. She had all her barangs barangs with her. Very professional type. I showed the video and and told her I wanted the horny version and she say ok.

Once ready she get me to sit on the bed and she started caressing me, kissing my ear lobe. After a while she removed my clothing and started kissing my upper body. She did it very slowly as this is all about 'slow sex'. When I was so aroused. She ask me to take a shower. The shower I was expecting like in the video didn't happen. But nevermind I went back to the bed after shower.

There she began to tie my hands up with a rope and blindfold me. Then she did her magic on me again. Excatly like what u saw in the video. At this time she was in her bra and g-strings. Forgot to mention Hana have a slide tattoo on be breast and many tattoos over her body too.

As I had opted for prostate massage which promise dry organism. She began to work on my ass. As this is my first time. She was really genlt earns I enjoyed the entire process. Once she got my spot. It feel so damn good. Then she began to lube my dick and gave me a hand job. It was the best handjob I ever had. I thought it felt even better than any bbbj I ever had before. She coninued for some time and when o wanted to explode she didn't let me and so it was a out of the world feeling. Oh one thing I felt that with her finger in my ass, my dick felt as hard like never before. Finally when I was allowed to explode. I felt I had cum so much and it feel even better than sex. She continue to stoke my after I cum till I squirt. Omg u won't believe that guy can squirt too. I saw that in the website and I thought it was bs but it's real.

If you want to try this fetish club, do note that you are not allowed to touch or kiss the girl. So it is all about seduction and the prostate massage thingy was really good and I think it works wonder. You have to try it to know the feeling.

Time to go to bed now and I hope everyone enjoy my long FR.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 14-01-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old 17-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading to Tokyo soon to destress a bit.

Any bro knows any escort who is fun and able to speak in English?
Old 17-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dannydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been using escort service called japanese escort girls club since i moved to Tokyo. the service is excellent and girls are stunning most girls speak English.
they have some options like rimming,rotor toy,bbbj price is a bit espensive but it's definitely worth it. I wish you have lots fun in Tokyo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1