The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Don't bother about wechat.

Encounter mostly scammer or bad service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy82 View Post
Those FLs on wechat seem too good to be true. Most say they will look totally different from the photos.

And some will even ask you to transfer money first. Maybe 30rmb for can fare. Then u give already, they will ask for 30rmb for return can fare. Thats when my big head took back control. But this happened in Qingdao. But that made me scared to try shanghai.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Those FLs on wechat seem too good to be true. Most say they will look totally different from the photos.

And some will even ask you to transfer money first. Maybe 30rmb for can fare. Then u give already, they will ask for 30rmb for return can fare. Thats when my big head took back control. But this happened in Qingdao. But that made me scared to try shanghai.
forget it. just go to the xuhui area or mudan road area. there are whorehouses that are disguised as massage palours or salons. go for a quickie at rmb300 and then leave. at least you get to COD and see the people. otherwise if you are scared of getting caught there, then negotiate to bring the girl back. it's about rmb800 overnight.
Old 16-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

dude yours was ok, im always wary, but got once in dalian, i use wechat, then as usual big head take control, careful of this and that, until got this girl initiated video call on wechat, then i think ok la why not, in video she is like totally her wechat picture, so i on her, then when she come over, knn then i realise her skinny face is use hair to cover eh, end up is a female version of rikishi, cb i give her 20rmb and ask her to FO
Old 16-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
wilburwilbur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has outcall contact in Puxi area? Used to engage ebonkie's stable but seemed like he no longer does it anymore.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BigBoy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
forget it. just go to the xuhui area or mudan road area. there are whorehouses that are disguised as massage palours or salons. go for a quickie at rmb300 and then leave. at least you get to COD and see the people. otherwise if you are scared of getting caught there, then negotiate to bring the girl back. it's about rmb800 overnight.
Any way to identify these "whorehouses".

I tried those so call "spas&suanas". I tried 2 different locations. First location was absolutely a shithole. The place was messy and way too smoky (i am a smoker). Cost like 1198rmb. They hve different tags but seriously most of it cost 1200rmb and above.

The second place was actually ok. Discreet and much more organized. Good amount of girls and cost mostly 880rmb.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any way to identify these "whorehouses".

I tried those so call "spas&suanas". I tried 2 different locations. First location was absolutely a shithole. The place was messy and way too smoky (i am a smoker). Cost like 1198rmb. They hve different tags but seriously most of it cost 1200rmb and above.

The second place was actually ok. Discreet and much more organized. Good amount of girls and cost mostly 880rmb.
Actually if u want hengshan station nhave a lot of pimps dragging you to their bars. Girl quality is ok, but one shot is like 500.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburwilbur View Post
Anyone has outcall contact in Puxi area? Used to engage ebonkie's stable but seemed like he no longer does it anymore.
Nowadays not a lot of out all actually...

I find that tinder is pretty good in hooking actual girls

If you're think I'm some angmo I'm not. Typical sg male with specs and nerd hair
Old 18-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelimk View Post
Don't bother about wechat.

Encounter mostly scammer or bad service.
Agreed. And they usually want a hongbao or to video call you or other hoops that they want you to jump through. Some hoops are to take photo of your room card with some phrase written, video of u opening your door. Knn I paying for u to service me or u paying me to do stunts?!
Old 18-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach87 View Post
dude yours was ok, im always wary, but got once in dalian, i use wechat, then as usual big head take control, careful of this and that, until got this girl initiated video call on wechat, then i think ok la why not, in video she is like totally her wechat picture, so i on her, then when she come over, knn then i realise her skinny face is use hair to cover eh, end up is a female version of rikishi, cb i give her 20rmb and ask her to FO
At least you only wasted 20 rmb... Once I tried from wechat, she started to make a big fuss. Gave her 100. Cheap lesson learnt was wechat is a scam
Old 18-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Sorry for the individual replies, but it seems like the thread needs more answers than questions atm
Old 18-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My hotel area a lot of pimp also. Encountered one female pimp pester me for quite a distance.

Until I offer to bonk her and ask her to name me a price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
Agreed. And they usually want a hongbao or to video call you or other hoops that they want you to jump through. Some hoops are to take photo of your room card with some phrase written, video of u opening your door. Knn I paying for u to service me or u paying me to do stunts?!
Old 20-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach87 View Post
yea will like to know about ktv here too, go massage/sauna until sian liao
best if can advise rates

I will be in shanghai on 9th feb. let's go ktv if u are still in shanghai.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

曼哈顿 is quite nice for disco there with lots of pretty and hardworking Viet gal. Lots of selection for bros whom can afford to pay unless u can sweet tok very well you can get free also.

Bring back is around 2k self neg, tips I think is 600 (can't remember cause I ask the Xiao di to add into the drink payment). but problem is drink quite ex, have to go after 2 then can just buy some bottle beer and stand around.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Aluminium is Cool - loads of Potential

Has anyone seen this video?
Is China's economy so bad that hookers are so cheap (even with the cesspool of STDs)?
Old 24-01-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
subaculture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
曼哈顿 is quite nice for disco there with lots of pretty and hardworking Viet gal. Lots of selection for bros whom can afford to pay unless u can sweet tok very well you can get free also.
Whats the address?
SC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1