The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
thanks bros for mitu reviews, been thinking of trying but kinda reluctant too due to mixed reviews (here n other websites).

how about the dicount system bros? how does it work?
After the Betty's top notch service and excellent gfe attitude from Mitu Japanese massage, I held high expectations for my no hand massage. Unfortunately, this time round, the service for no hand massage left much to be desired. I blame it on the wrong choice of girl. I guess this is a mixed review for Mitu based on my experience.

Chose Pino for no hands massage. Opted for 90min package with normal room. Damage was 3800baht. This is after 500 baht discount for platinum class ladies.

Looks wise quite close to pics and stats. Of course the exception is she's more tanned than pics. Was really anticipating a good session after reading their website on this massage. I was in a lazy mood and wanted to be serviced like a king. So thought i was off to a good start when she turned out as per description in website.

Things started to go downhill once in room. Dont want to describe in detail, but the service was rushed, and then in between shots, she just laid there and looked bored. I was expecting some massage, but she didnt bother. Tried making small talk but she looked bored. I had to initiate the 2nd round and she offered only hj. When i asked for condom, gave the black face. See her face also tulan, lost all mood for 2nd.

Nevertheless, as a concept, the highlight of the no hand massage was the nuru b2b on air mattress. Otherwise, not really any different from japanese massage. Of course for no hand, there is a choice of massage or round 2 after the first. Didnt end up with what i was expecting.

Guess wrong time, wrong girl. Usually the lady or boss would ask for feedback, but this time they didnt. So after 2 visits, i agree with the mixed review. The attitude of the girls certainly makes a difference. I guess i was lucky and unlucky to meet the two extremes.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pimpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Most MPs closed at 12 midnight and their last call would be 11pm -1115 pm.
Thanks man. Looks like I better plan quick check in and then fly out!!!

Wonder if taxi or train faster...
Old 03-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
After the Betty's top notch service and excellent gfe attitude from Mitu Japanese massage, I held high expectations for my no hand massage. Unfortunately, this time round, the service for no hand massage left much to be desired. I blame it on the wrong choice of girl. I guess this is a mixed review for Mitu based on my experience.

Chose Pino for no hands massage. Opted for 90min package with normal room. Damage was 3800baht. This is after 500 baht discount for platinum class ladies.

Looks wise quite close to pics and stats. Of course the exception is she's more tanned than pics. Was really anticipating a good session after reading their website on this massage. I was in a lazy mood and wanted to be serviced like a king. So thought i was off to a good start when she turned out as per description in website.

Things started to go downhill once in room. Dont want to describe in detail, but the service was rushed, and then in between shots, she just laid there and looked bored. I was expecting some massage, but she didnt bother. Tried making small talk but she looked bored. I had to initiate the 2nd round and she offered only hj. When i asked for condom, gave the black face. See her face also tulan, lost all mood for 2nd.

Nevertheless, as a concept, the highlight of the no hand massage was the nuru b2b on air mattress. Otherwise, not really any different from japanese massage. Of course for no hand, there is a choice of massage or round 2 after the first. Didnt end up with what i was expecting.

Guess wrong time, wrong girl. Usually the lady or boss would ask for feedback, but this time they didnt. So after 2 visits, i agree with the mixed review. The attitude of the girls certainly makes a difference. I guess i was lucky and unlucky to meet the two extremes.
thx bro,wow pino is supposed to be "no.1" whereas betty is supposed to be under training, mmm maybe i should not set my expectation too high...
Old 03-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros keen to meet up tonight, i will be in bangkok beat from 11.30 pm tonight, suk soi 7/1

pls excuse the rustiness as i have been a good boy since approx 3 months back..not to mention old age as well..

msg me on 090 323 1493
Old 03-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Went bkk first time in my life over the weekend. Wow really didn't know what I'm missing man..... this place is awesome!

But my gang were more into the agogo bars. Being my first time there I insisted I wanted to bar hop the first night much to my friends disappointment. Following is my fr:

1) went lighthouse first. This place is pretty small and tame. I suspect cos it's a Thursday night and still quite early. But girls were very little and not much naughtiness. Left after 1 beer. Very disappointed. My friends were grumbling ah me lol

2) walked past this place cockatoo and my friends pranked me and asked me to go inside. Didn't know it's a ladyboy bar till I walked in. Tbh some of the ladyboy were pretty stunning. Really very pretty. Didn't hang around long though went out and my friends were standing outside laughing

3) based on YouTube video went to crazy house next. It's number 2 on the video. Strangely lighthouse was number 3 lol. Wow this was when the fun started. Walked in. WHOLE PLACE got naked girls walking around. Not just top less. Naked! This monkey is horny liao. Buzzed around feasting my eyes and eventually settled on a girl there. Very playful and cheerful. Bar fined her for short time. 4k baht total. Had great time in bed. But cos still early she wented to go back and look for her sister. I found out my friends still at baccara. So went back soi cowboy with her. But damn suay was waving to the hotel guard while walking and tripped and injured my ankle. Grrrr first night injured liao. The girl asked me go back and rest but I pai ka my way back with her. The guard was laughing at my determination haha. This agogo bar is certainly worth a visit. Roughly 50 girls total spread over 2 floors. Almost all naked except one or two. There's one garang one who puts on shows every 20 min or so. The eye popping one is the candle wax dripping sm show. Strangely I got turned on. I asked the mummy and she say many customers don't dare to book her lpl

4) anyway limped my way back to soi cowboy and met my friends inside baccara. Now I know why this place is number 1 on the list. Roughly 60 to 70 (according to bartender weekends the girls can hit a hundred) girls spread over 3 floors with glass ceilings. This place was rocking when I got there. Spotted many many good and chio ones. Just to rattle a few. 222 (sibeh chio 8/10) 241 (sibeh chio and sweet. 8.5/10 I damn suay she got bar fined few min before I made my move) 266 (she adopt korean girl look, 7/10 with original b+ boobs) 176 (tall and slim with slight ice queen look 7/10) 191 (tall fair and huge knickers 7.5/10. I bot her a couple drinks and almost bar fined her) 284 (very playful and sophisticated type look. 7.5/10. My friend took her and say she very hard working) 243 (the only girl so far who rejected me. Mixed blood look and damn hot body 8/10 but minus many points cos she reject me over my hotel. Say not atas enuff. Wtf!?) 244 (shoulder length hair big boobs 8/10. My friend tried to get her two nights and failed) 015. 015 is the most stunning to me. But over the 3 nights I went she got bar fined really early. I took 266 and 18 over two nights. 18 is gnd look. Xmm type. Very shy girl who will struggle to get booking every night I feel. Those who like student looks type will fall for her though. Although she is airport body I had a great night with her. She even stayed till morning with me. 266 more pro and sop but very chatty and we chatted till 4am before she went back. Over the 3 nights there I repeatedly tried my luck with one of the waitresses. 147. Her name is nam. Very gnd look with braces. Final night almost got lucky. They finally offered me a price. 1200 baht bar fine and 20k long time. I baulked at the offer. But she secretly gave me her number to go clubbing next time I'm in bkk. Her colleague nin also quite good looking. Abit baby fats but should be fun to club with.

Can't wait to go again. After my cp trips to gz many years ago, I finally found a place I die die want to go again soon. Thank God my job now requires me to go bkk now and then. Hope to chiong with some brothers here next time!
Old 04-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Muahahaha.... there is no massage technique such as Hips massage.

Hips Massage is actually the name of another branch outlet of Mitu
Location is also along Soi 33 just a couple of shops distance away from Mitu.
Based on their business model I thought the new branch was a new concept. All their photos also showed alot of ass so I thought it was subverting new, I'll find out for myself what this be branch has to offer.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
4) anyway limped my way back to soi cowboy and met my friends inside baccara. Now I know why this place is number 1 on the list. Roughly 60 to 70 (according to bartender weekends the girls can hit a hundred) girls spread over 3 floors with glass ceilings. This place was rocking when I got there. Spotted many many good and chio ones. Just to rattle a few. 222 (sibeh chio 8/10) 241 (sibeh chio and sweet. 8.5/10 I damn suay she got bar fined few min before I made my move) 266 (she adopt korean girl look, 7/10 with original b+ boobs) 176 (tall and slim with slight ice queen look 7/10) 191 (tall fair and huge knickers 7.5/10. I bot her a couple drinks and almost bar fined her) 284 (very playful and sophisticated type look. 7.5/10. My friend took her and say she very hard working) 243 (the only girl so far who rejected me. Mixed blood look and damn hot body 8/10 but minus many points cos she reject me over my hotel. Say not atas enuff. Wtf!?) 244 (shoulder length hair big boobs 8/10. My friend tried to get her two nights and failed) 015. 015 is the most stunning to me. But over the 3 nights I went she got bar fined really early. I took 266 and 18 over two nights. 18 is gnd look. Xmm type. Very shy girl who will struggle to get booking every night I feel. Those who like student looks type will fall for her though. Although she is airport body I had a great night with her. She even stayed till morning with me. 266 more pro and sop but very chatty and we chatted till 4am before she went back. Over the 3 nights there I repeatedly tried my luck with one of the waitresses. 147. Her name is nam. Very gnd look with braces. Final night almost got lucky. They finally offered me a price. 1200 baht bar fine and 20k long time. I baulked at the offer. But she secretly gave me her number to go clubbing next time I'm in bkk. Her colleague nin also quite good looking. Abit baby fats but should be fun to club with.
Think these few girls will be very busy over next few weeks thanks to your description and ratings
Old 04-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Think these few girls will be very busy over next few weeks thanks to your description and ratings
Hahaha. I add on one more. Number 100. Very gnd look. 7/10... she was on my reserved list if all my other attempts struck out.

Airport body apart from 18 got another damn hot one. 061. Long waist length hair with sg girl looks. 7.5/10 wanted to take her instead of 18 but the guy beside me saw me making a move and quickly bar fined her lol oh well there's sooooo many girls out there its hard to say I regret this I regret that cos eventually you can still find some happy ending at the end of the night.

And yes agree with you guys that the friends you chiong with and your own attitude is important. In terms of the 6k lt 4 hours rule it's not a golden rule I feel. It largely depends on the girl. For instance 18 stayed with me well till the next morning but 266 left after around 4.5 hours. So depends on the girl chemistry eith you and how you treat her in return
Old 04-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @h-BeN View Post
Pardon me.. Been ages since I last went Bkk... I last went Hollywood is still rather active and quite a fair bit of FL too.... Where is the latest disco with FL to pick up.......

Heading there End April
if u're referring to Hollywood @ Ratchada there then dun bother @ all. It's now a normal disco frequent by many Ah Tiongs. Oso dunno y they wanba go there, since there's no lobangs there (wif the exceptions of few cute waitresses). Can try Thermae Cafe, it's a get-&-go kinda sex place, str8 forward & a variety of FLs for u to choose. If u're into "fishing" in the disco/clubs, then can try Insanity. Some wld recommend ScratchDog but personally, I find the place now dominated by Kimchi Boys & Bulgogi sticks-craving FLs. A fren who went there last mth said the pricings there r quite crazy now. 2 FLs he approached quoted him 4K for ST! I haven been active there for a while so that's basically all the places I can think of now. Bros who know more happening places than those mentioned above do share wif us. Cheers~
Old 04-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha. I add on one more. Number 100. Very gnd look. 7/10... she was on my reserved list if all my other attempts struck out.

Airport body apart from 18 got another damn hot one. 061. Long waist length hair with sg girl looks. 7.5/10 wanted to take her instead of 18 but the guy beside me saw me making a move and quickly bar fined her lol oh well there's sooooo many girls out there its hard to say I regret this I regret that cos eventually you can still find some happy ending at the end of the night.

And yes agree with you guys that the friends you chiong with and your own attitude is important. In terms of the 6k lt 4 hours rule it's not a golden rule I feel. It largely depends on the girl. For instance 18 stayed with me well till the next morning but 266 left after around 4.5 hours. So depends on the girl chemistry eith you and how you treat her in return
More than 80% of the gals in bacarra have big round silicone boobs which i find is a big turnoff imo.. The gals there are young n pretty but the fake boobs are a letdown. Wouldn't mind it being smaller but @ least it's natural..
Old 05-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went bkk first time in my life over the weekend. Wow really didn't know what I'm missing man..... this place is awesome!
Wait till you check out Jakarta 555!
Old 06-04-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wait till you check out Jakarta 555!
I know this is not Jakarta thread, but do you mind elaborating just a bit on the Jakarta scene that may rival BKK?

I was there many many years ago and found the place quite dull. Perhaps it was due to my preference for fairer and taller ladies, and also the fact the country is mainly muslim. Remember I found a little sauna stocked with Chinese girls who would jump in the pool naked with customers. To this date, I regret not being more proactive and jumped on the chance of picking one of the girls.

If I am missing something here, might give Jakarta another visit.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear all Senior Bros,

I be venturing Bangkok alone on coming weekend. Intend to visit the following establishments, please advise what is the best time to visit?

The Lord, Nataree and Utopia massage - what time do they open and close?

cowboy soi and NANA - I heard going there early, will have better chance of getting better girls. How early is early?

Please advise. Thank you thank you.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting from Nataree.
Min. 60 girls frkm 18-22 to choose from.
Mainly Chiang Mai , Chiang Rai and border of Thai-Myanmar girls, very pretty and fair skin.

Price from 2600-5000 Baht for 90 mins.

Choose this Chiang Mai girl, age 22.
Boobs : B Cup
Height : 160
BJ : average, nothing to shout
FJ : damn good. She came 2 times....when she came, the pussy grab ur dick...lol....

Next time will try the 5000 range....caught my eye is one 19 yo from
CHIANG RAI, she looks like Young Jessica Alba.

Cheong too much in VN few days ago, now in BKK....i'm dead by weekend.....
Old 06-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage : 3200 Baht
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1