The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Ok next time show me the places that ty not tried before in Hatyai.

Hahaha.
Paiseh paiseh... i mean i can blind folded walk from Mayflower hotel to Lee Garden plaza la haha..

Bro Tony, August u can go BKK? We go drink la.. haha. Scoot air today got promotion.. only $127.. lol
Old 10-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro Tony, August u can go BKK? We go drink la.. haha. Scoot air today got promotion.. only $127.. lol
Very hard for me to plan so far ahead.

The Scoot air tickets promotion are indeed on the low side but not the cheapest!
Old 10-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok

Bkk is safe guys for chiong asoke and cowboy.
But girls not much dunno why.
Tired day for me. Now being pamper
Old 10-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Bkk is safe guys for chiong asoke and cowboy.
But girls not much dunno why.
Tired day for me. Now being pamper
So thats your Nana carpark KT u picked up last night? Is it true KTs give a better blow? Suddenly occurred to me that after u fark his ass he can ask you turn around and return favour!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Paiseh paiseh... i mean i can blind folded walk from Mayflower hotel to Lee Garden plaza la haha..

Tiger promotion even cheaper, onli $112 return
Old 10-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Tiger promotion even cheaper, onli $112 return
yes but scoot is better lol... bigger plane, bigger seat, biz class is sofa seat.. haha.. no choice la.. I 100kg fat man.. haha
Old 10-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes but scoot is better lol... bigger plane, bigger seat, biz class is sofa seat.. haha.. no choice la.. I 100kg fat man.. haha
But I don't like their return flight time and now they cut down 5 filghts a week.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
But I don't like their return flight time and now they cut down 5 filghts a week.
yes.. ETD Singapore is 5.35pm ETA Singapore already 11.30 pm... by the time u take a cab back home is already midnight charge haha..but scoot is really comfortable.. even better den SQ A320 or 330.. LOL. scootbiz is oso not ex.. mayb extra by $60.. u can get a sofa seat..free foods , check in luggage lol
Old 10-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Thuggies Block Road to Don Muang

Thugsuban's thugs have blocked the elevated expressway and all major roads to Don Muang airport! Passengers are forced to walk to the airport. If you have a flight to catch better set off earlier than usual!!! Farking idiots!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Final crackdown for border runners - New strict Immigration regulation in force from today.

BANGKOK: -- From today, foreign nationals residing in Thailand will no longer be able to exit and then re-enter the kingdom via a land border crossing in order to gain another 30 or 15 day stay in Thailand.

Thaivisa has been in contact with the Immigration Bureau who confirm the new regulation starts from today Saturday May 10, 2014.

This latest news follows reports from earlier in the week of an Immigration crackdown at the land border checkpoint in Ranong.

Non-Immigrant Visa or Tourist visa holders with remaining entries on their visa can exit and enter Thailand as before.

However, these new measures are targeting foreign visitors without a visa who are regularly entering and exiting the kingdom every 15 or 30 days as a way of extending their stay in Thailand.

From today visitors can only enter into Thailand via a land border once, after that they will be refused entry to the Kingdom and are advised to fly out and return with a visa obtained from a Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in a neighbouring country or overseas.

The Immigration Bureau has also confirmed to Thaivisa.com that further restrictions are to be enforced from August 12, 2014.

It is understood that the new regulation is to prohibit back-to-back border runners who stay for an extended time in the country without a proper visa from a Consulate or Embassy abroad or an extension of stay granted by the Immigration Bureau in Thailand.

With regards to the new restrictions on land border crossing, which as mentioned above are effective as of today, a number of Thaivisa members have confirmed to us that these restrictions are being enforced at the Mae Sai border crossing in Chiang Rai province, with some members commenting they are stranded at the border unable to enter Thailand.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, thanks for the info. had a look at the gals on the site, found that Miki from EZ Massage (http://ezmassagebkk.com/?model=miki) looks real good...i'll check her out on my next biz trip ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theStand View Post
http://www.allstarsbkk.com/index.php?p=ladies
hey guys,

This website has girls that are the real deal.
The photos some photoshopped but when you click in, most have a real picture.
I picked Angie today and she looks exactly like the real picture.
Very pretty, for bros who likes pettie girls.

Up me if you found the link useful.

Pardon me if this link has been posted before.
I did not go through all the pages here.

http://ezmassagebkk.com/?page_id=713
This is another website but it is the same as all star. Angie shared that this page is more for japanese.

Enjoy.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ken85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie here. going to visit Bangkok alone. wat is the rate for overnight and shorttime now?

how do I fish for girls over there what r the options?
Old 11-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 14
zrekcuf is a splendid one to beholdzrekcuf is a splendid one to beholdzrekcuf is a splendid one to beholdzrekcuf is a splendid one to beholdzrekcuf is a splendid one to beholdzrekcuf is a splendid one to beholdzrekcuf is a splendid one to behold

Ok abit off topic.. anyone has any good tailor to recommend??

I used to visit this tailor somewhere in Petchaburi ran by a couple of Nepalese super good service. They actually had someone to drive me to a nearby Soapy While waiting for my shirt to be ready cuz some parts were not to my liking have to re-alter.

Anyone know of any good tailor?? driving to MP not essential but quality n value good.

Anyways I'll be in BKK for a week from tml onwards (12-May) , welcome any company to party tgt.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrekcuf View Post

I used to visit this tailor somewhere in Petchaburi ran by a couple of Nepalese super good service. They actually had someone to drive me to a nearby Soapy While waiting for my shirt to be ready cuz some parts were not to my liking have to re-alter.

Anyone know of any good tailor?? driving to MP not essential but quality n value good.

Anyways I'll be in BKK for a week from tml onwards (12-May) , welcome any company to party tgt.
Nowadays most tailors in BKK are no longer quality....... they are of the cut n paste types which cater to cheap and fast tailoring of suits. Even the knowing Thai businessmen dun tailor make their suits in BKK anymore.

Go to Myanmar if you want good quality old fashion tailoring..... some tailors there still retain the British style of workmanship for business suits and reasonably priced. Downside is you have to be patient for them to finish the suit will take some weeks and you need to go for fitting before the final product.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrekcuf View Post

http://www.martynewfashion.com/contact-us.php

Made a few shirts and a jacket last year ! Price was reasonable but u have to bargain and they made everything from order to pick up in 3 Days so u have plenty of time !!

I also made a few suits and pants from Narin(price was very reasonable and 3 days seems to be the fastest and most legit). Again u need to bargain and tell them exactly what your looking for and your spec/color/design/fittingly !!

heres article i found just by googling !!
http://travel.cnn.com/bangkok/shop/5...tailors-218990
Narin is on there and Duly i have ordered a bespoke suit but they are very exp but in their defence, the quality was very good but at that price, i rather get it from HK.

Hope this helps !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1