The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
Any fun nearby Hongqiao Airport (Shanghai)

Urgent advise...any brudders have any nice place that can bring gal for overnight or health SPA near Hongqiao airport.

I be staying @howard Johnson hotel.

Thank u in advance.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any fun nearby Hongqiao Airport (Shanghai)

Wah..nobody been there Hongqiao b4??
Old 07-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

PM Bro eBonkie...he might be able to help you.

He has got some FL contacts.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

I stay @e Howard Johnson hotel. Call e massage centre. E gals seems desperate keep ask me to help them. And its quite exp.

Beginning a Chinese gal came to my room. For FL is RMB1000, but looks is argh..so ASK another.

Still not really good e next came, but acceptable no FL service only hand job quote RMB1200 then I told her too exp, then settle@1000. When I ask her to strip want to touch her neh neh, she say 1200. Oh my, china is a bad place or I meet e wrong people. Damn
Old 11-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
urgent advise...any brudders have any nice place that can bring gal for overnight or health spa near hongqiao airport.
I be staying @howard johnson hotel.
Thank u in advance.
看飛機,打飛機咯 ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1