The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: ChongQing Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
I am based in CQ, staying at 重庆天地. Do let me know when you are in CQ.
Bro.. I thought 重庆天地 has a few bars that are interesting ? The club scene in Quanyingqiao is amazing even on Sunday night and the model there only command Rmb 600 sitting fees.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all bros here,

i recently saw a china ktv video that inside the room all the girls are naked.
any bros here have any info on this?

thanks
Old 10-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro.. I thought 重庆天地 has a few bars that are interesting ? The club scene in Quanyingqiao is amazing even on Sunday night and the model there only command Rmb 600 sitting fees.
Rock and I had some good times at a place on nanping bund. A million dollar scene at a good price. Thanks for the contact. Hope you could join us at your next trip!
Old 10-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Quote:
重庆天地 is the best place for decent drink IMHO. It is pretty isolated from prime area like GYQ, no crowd, I don't think it has those joints. Any recommendation for GYQ?

Sorry for the late response, my vpn is not so stable these days.
Old 16-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
重庆天地 is the best place for decent drink IMHO. It is pretty isolated from prime area like GYQ, no crowd, I don't think it has those joints. Any recommendation for GYQ?

Sorry for the late response, my vpn is not so stable these days.
GYQ has tons of pubs and KTV and 1 sauna... I used to live on the Century hotel above it and has a very good supper with decent price in the hotel. I went on Sunday night expecting a dead place buy hey.. I was wrong. Please note the pubs also have KTV on the 2nd floor and the model only price at Rmb 600. The gals also sit with you in the disco. But this is the 观音桥不夜城.

Will call on you guys on my next trip and drink on me.
Old 16-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
GYQ has tons of pubs and KTV and 1 sauna... I used to live on the Century hotel above it and has a very good supper with decent price in the hotel. I went on Sunday night expecting a dead place buy hey.. I was wrong. Please note the pubs also have KTV on the 2nd floor and the model only price at Rmb 600. The gals also sit with you in the disco. But this is the 观音桥不夜城.

Will call on you guys on my next trip and drink on me.
Will visit GYQ again tonight. Any name of the pub u went?
Old 16-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will visit GYQ again tonight. Any name of the pub u went?
Forgot liao but there 2 opposite each other and they are easily the biggest in GYQ basement.
Old 17-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
console is Cool - loads of Potential

My FR....

I stayed in Sofitel, 九龙坡区. Diagonally opposite. There is a 鼎颜 spa. They offered a RMB$328 package.

Was assigned a rather kawaii type MILF. Boobs was a bit disappointing though. She offered the washing of my 2IC when I m soaked in the bathtub. After some panino style massage, she stripped and do paint job with hot water in her mouth. Proceed with the normal paint job with her tongue.

She revealed with tiny boobs then offered with a BJ and FJ. Tipped her with RMB$300 after that. Overall, cannot complain much since. It's cheap.

On my way out, saw a SYT, I was like walao, must RTM already
Old 17-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

I never been to 九龙坡区. I only know Capital Land is doing some development there. But this is one of the greatest thing about Chongqing as the municipal is going to develop multi CBD, much like Tokyo.
Old 18-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by console View Post
My FR....

I stayed in Sofitel, 九龙坡区. Diagonally opposite. There is a 鼎颜 spa. They offered a RMB$328 package.

Was assigned a rather kawaii type MILF. Boobs was a bit disappointing though. She offered the washing of my 2IC when I m soaked in the bathtub. After some panino style massage, she stripped and do paint job with hot water in her mouth. Proceed with the normal paint job with her tongue.

She revealed with tiny boobs then offered with a BJ and FJ. Tipped her with RMB$300 after that. Overall, cannot complain much since. It's cheap.

On my way out, saw a SYT, I was like walao, must RTM already
RMB300 as tipping is a bit too much I would say. Check out 科园路,that side is packed with massage centers.
Old 18-05-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
I never been to 九龙坡区. I only know Capital Land is doing some development there. But this is one of the greatest thing about Chongqing as the municipal is going to develop multi CBD, much like Tokyo.
I went to LIV yesterday and like u said, it has a club and a ktv upstair, both at the same place, great place to hangout.
Old 21-05-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went to LIV yesterday and like u said, it has a club and a ktv upstair, both at the same place, great place to hangout.
Yes... LIV is the place.. they even pack on Sunday night.
Old 25-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Boink~ Boink~ Boink~
Old 25-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Boink~ Boink~ Boink~
What happen bro...
Old 25-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LastVampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in CQ next week. Want to look for bro hang out together. I always like to find out places for massage with good good service. Bro, please pm me.
Cheers~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1