The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Market rate of $30

Since market rate is set by consumers rather than the sellers, we should insist on only paying $30 from now onwards so that slowly the market rate would be more flexible?

Anyone open to following this suggestion or have alternative suggestions, feel free to contribute.
Old 17-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Market rate of $30

two person very hard to determine market.

i been trying to control my urge to go for massages. bring it down to perhaps once per month.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe on some particular joint..yes..but don't forget there's alot of chiongster not from sammyboy which i think they're paying above market rate which they think is the norm...times are rather bad now so just have to control our spending ...and there's still places which offer 50 for hj and auto roam / 100 fj just lower your expectation on the ML ...anyway just for an hour of lust...
Old 17-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This will never work. Once price set at certain level, it hard to go down even in bad economy times, nobody will care about you.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
This will never work. Once price set at certain level, it hard to go down even in bad economy times, nobody will care about you.
yeah,agree,just like food stall,once up and no down,we only can control our spending
Old 17-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

This is like trying to go to COE bidding and say "We should insist on everyone not bidding more than $30k for COE instead of the current average $50k". Quite the same logic applies here.

Truth is, once the price goes up and becomes a market rate, whereby majority of the people are willing to pay for it, it's difficult to to bring it back down. We can only manage from here on.

But, we can still control and manage the minority MLs who are trying to jack the price up even more. Bros Unite pls.
Old 17-03-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
The difference between $50 + $ 30 entrance fee is $20. This $20 matters much when you seek for more than massage ie. Special svc because such MP offers sub-Piano massage.

For bros into therapeutic CLEAN massage this $20 is what the MLs most deserved. These hardworking MLs offer just wholehearted good traditional massage.

And you save $50-150 by not going for the extras. Just my humble opinion 🤔🤔🤔
Old 17-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The price will never go down as it is a one way traffic.
Even during tough times because there are carrots around.
Old 17-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah because i think some guys never bother to bargain. Just abit of effort and it is always possible to bargain down to $30. I am not boasting here but I have actually not paid more than $30 even though have went countless times. If value added service, will tip another $10.

I agree that bringing down the market rate is tough but why cant we all attempt to make bargaining a norm? If bargaining becomes a norm, it will then become easier to try to bring down the price also.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: New Market rate of $30

Many working ladies in ppc already use $30 for 30 minutes as market rate entrance fee. Many Singaporeans are tightening their belts by staying away or chiong lesser to adapt & grow in this down time. The women know the market situation. Can chop must chop.
Old 17-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Business is slower. Even at the bigger spa. Time to beat down the price
Old 17-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest go for FOC first or DIY then decide later lol.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Since market rate is set by consumers rather than the sellers, we should insist on only paying $30 from now onwards so that slowly the market rate would be more flexible?

Anyone open to following this suggestion or have alternative suggestions, feel free to contribute.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chakill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

price is like water bill will only go up nvr go down....
Old 18-03-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
LasciviousGents is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The price will never go down as it is a one way traffic.
Even during tough times because there are carrots around.
Even Lee Hsien Loong also say cannot go down.. confirm won't go down liao.
Old 18-03-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
nether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometimes i get 50 for all in.. that should be entrance 20+30.. which is what you are looking for..
but if trying to find just all in 30.. i find it abit overboard already

mus rmb that u are booking a room for 30min + service..
they also trying to make a living right..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1