The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Where in G-land provide AR

Newbie. Anyone got good intro on which cat50/40 house provide AR? Used to have in Lor24 but the WL no longer around
Old 17-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where in G-land provide AR

Lor 18 h 18 g 1
Old 19-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

I would suggest you go petain try some of the MILF, some of them do provide AR with the cost of $30 per shot only.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro
some wl even be a raw star for u at $30 only.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

raw star for example where?
Old 14-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Xiao Fen 1608
AR LOVER MUST HAVE!

The best AR I ever had. Most babe would just lick the ass hole but she would start off by wetting the butt cheeks then suck in a circular motion then suck the Ass hole and lick and spread your butt hole and lick inside then tongue fuck while tickling your balls and HJ. Really Lethal!

At first when we were in the room we French and she closed her eyes like we were lost in space, I grab her soft supple B cup boobs and she squeeze my hard dick, we French very hard while taking off each other’s clothes, really enjoy running my hands through her whole body and she would hang my clothes before we go to the shower room. As she wet and soap our bodies we smooch and I reach for her pussy to dig it, again she closed her eyes and moan. Then she lick my nipple while washing my dick and then kneel down to bbbj. Her bbbj is super sensational, wet, slippery and strong suction. Then she pick up speed and suck me real hard. I pick her up and hug her tight and smooch while she wash my ass.

While standing beside the bed I pick up a cigarette to smoke, she would hug me from behind and give me a hand job, pleasing me all the way. While on the bed she would lick my ears, it was wet and slurpy, really intense sensation. Then she would kiss and lick my whole body down to my knee cap, licking and sucking it. Then she would turn me around lick the back of knees and licking her way up and lift my ass up. I remember I ask her to AR me one more time the first round and she do it until I am completely sextisfied!

If anyone can tell me who’s AR is better do let me know, because I can’t find better ones.

I can’t take it anymore and just want to fuck her hard. I fuck her while squeezing her breast and sucking them, then I turn her side way while lifting her leg up and fuck her scissors style then doggie style and cum in missionary style. It was a very hard bonk because I was too stimulated.

In general, if you want AR that could blow your mind she is very good.

Breathless!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1