The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
West Side Half Baked Proper Place

Been working very very hard. Kenna from boss, kenna from customer, kenna from colleagues. OT until past mid night. Tomorrow 7 early 8 early still need to go onsite. Very stress.

Driving the company lau pok chia, making funny sounds like chitty chitty bang bang. Drove into a carpark. Saw some bright lights. How come so late still so bright? All the shop are already closed, except for this one.

Eh, see closely, it is a massage shop in the neighbourhood ley. Walk into the shop, ask for 1 hour, to relax my aching body, and also add $10 for mosha since I have been sweating like a pig. Water price increase, might as well use the water here.

The auntie at the counter wanted to up sell me 90 mins, but I see the time already pass midnight, wait I oversleep at the shop then morning still need be delivery boy, cannot lah.

So the auntie shouted out to another girl that she is next on duty, at least they are on rotation duty basis whereas I kenna all the time for all the sai kang. I went into the room, the auntie followed and told me to change into pants. Since I am having mosha, might as well just strip and change and lay there like a roast pork waiting to be chopped.

I hear the auntie and another girl chit chatting outside, say got mosha what la, then heard the sliding door open and the girl come in. Not much of an exchange, straight away start to press my back. I can still hear the opposite room got a bro chit chatting with his masseuse with some giggles. At this kinda hour still got people come and sian massage girl?

I feel asleep not because the massage was that good, but rather I was too tired, any kind of press press on my skin would have worked miracles. But that doesn't stop me from feeling the hands go sliding right up my inner thighs.

After a good while of rubbing, my masseuse say she will go out and get the mosha cream to proceed with the mosha. After the back, flip to the front, machiam really like bbq pork. All the while, my masseuse keep fiddling with my pants to scrub the mosha cream. So I ask her why not if I take off? She shake her head cannot. Well, I wasn't expecting anything, seems like you are the one having the difficulties only. But then, after awhile, she whisper to me $50 for hj. Aiyah, since she say so then I ok lor.

While she performs a perfunctory hj, she keep looking at the door, which has a window. All the while I am still in my pants while she reach inside to do the hj.

Didn't bother to ask my masseuse for her name, but I recall she did tell me, I too tired to remember lah.

So I guess, even at this far far West, neighbourhood place, even when I am not expecting anything, also got a mix dunno half baked proper and half baked hanky panky place.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
evolution84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West Side Half Baked Proper Place

Bro care 2 share
Old 23-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
Manuwin9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManuwin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro
Can share the location
Old 24-03-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the location?
Old 24-03-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
daddyqwer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share
Old 25-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
Been working very very hard. Kenna from boss, kenna from customer, kenna from colleagues. OT until past mid night. Tomorrow 7 early 8 early still need to go onsite. Very stress.

Driving the company lau pok chia, making funny sounds like chitty chitty bang bang. Drove into a carpark. Saw some bright lights. How come so late still so bright? All the shop are already closed, except for this one.

Eh, see closely, it is a massage shop in the neighbourhood ley. Walk into the shop, ask for 1 hour, to relax my aching body, and also add $10 for mosha since I have been sweating like a pig. Water price increase, might as well use the water here.

The auntie at the counter wanted to up sell me 90 mins, but I see the time already pass midnight, wait I oversleep at the shop then morning still need be delivery boy, cannot lah.

So the auntie shouted out to another girl that she is next on duty, at least they are on rotation duty basis whereas I kenna all the time for all the sai kang. I went into the room, the auntie followed and told me to change into pants. Since I am having mosha, might as well just strip and change and lay there like a roast pork waiting to be chopped.

I hear the auntie and another girl chit chatting outside, say got mosha what la, then heard the sliding door open and the girl come in. Not much of an exchange, straight away start to press my back. I can still hear the opposite room got a bro chit chatting with his masseuse with some giggles. At this kinda hour still got people come and sian massage girl?

I feel asleep not because the massage was that good, but rather I was too tired, any kind of press press on my skin would have worked miracles. But that doesn't stop me from feeling the hands go sliding right up my inner thighs.

After a good while of rubbing, my masseuse say she will go out and get the mosha cream to proceed with the mosha. After the back, flip to the front, machiam really like bbq pork. All the while, my masseuse keep fiddling with my pants to scrub the mosha cream. So I ask her why not if I take off? She shake her head cannot. Well, I wasn't expecting anything, seems like you are the one having the difficulties only. But then, after awhile, she whisper to me $50 for hj. Aiyah, since she say so then I ok lor.

While she performs a perfunctory hj, she keep looking at the door, which has a window. All the while I am still in my pants while she reach inside to do the hj.

Didn't bother to ask my masseuse for her name, but I recall she did tell me, I too tired to remember lah.

So I guess, even at this far far West, neighbourhood place, even when I am not expecting anything, also got a mix dunno half baked proper and half baked hanky panky place.
In your pants?
Then the oil n cum all stain your pants?
Old 27-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share plz. Appreciate with thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1