The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Liketotry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is massage an enjoyment or torture?

Hi all bro

I read all threads and seem like most bro really enjoying massaging, talking about shiok and muscle relief, but why I don't feel it? I always felt whole body pain before and after massage, is that normal?

I'm getting old and body starting to ache, really want to enjoy massage but the thought of pain scare me. Maybe bro in sbf can recommend some good massage lady to me. Also what is the right pressure a ML should apply and what preparation I must do before going to massage.

Is massage really enjoyable? I don't know ???
Old 04-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is massage an enjoyment or torture?

Simple answer the therapist you had is screw up.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

TS r u more to the skinny bonely type ?
If yes then ask for Oil push then finger press
And oil good for old dry skin too

Last edited by loneyheart; 04-03-2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

TS, I think what you need is a teasing sensual massage hahaha.

Massage suppose to relax your muscle and most of the time, will sleep better in the night.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for replying.

Yes I belong to skinny type. Last month a bro from sbf introduce me to a ML, she's good but I felt pain throughout the massage, she used a lot oil . After that I felt pain for next three days, omg.

Bro you all never even feel a little pain after massaging? If yes maybe I'm still ok, otherwise something is wrong with me liao
Old 04-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U can ask for the ML to step on your back. I enjoy stepping as they can control their strength. I seldom go for massage using their hands, their strength I cannot take it. But if softer, might as well don't massage.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

torture session,
When hj.
Take out bra add money
Touch boob count add more money.
30min session ,5MIn finger scratch masg.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
TS has a highly interesting thread 👌 Indeed different massage techniques should be applied to customers of different body types.

As a customer TS could request for his preferred massage technique rather than allowing ML to apply her same technique throughout. TS should stop masseuse anytime you feel pain or unbearable for whatever reason.

Only Trained MLs will adjust her techniques accordingly to clients preference. So important to choose your MPs + MLs carefully. Senior samsters recommendations will be a good start if you are a newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liketotry View Post
Thanks bro for replying.

Yes I belong to skinny type. Last month a bro from sbf introduce me to a ML, she's good but I felt pain throughout the massage, she used a lot oil . After that I felt pain for next three days, omg.

Bro you all never even feel a little pain after massaging? If yes maybe I'm still ok, otherwise something is wrong with me liao
Old 04-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
TS has a highly interesting thread 👌 Indeed different massage techniques should be applied to customers of different body types.

As a customer TS could request for his preferred massage technique rather than allowing ML to apply her same technique throughout. TS should stop masseuse anytime you feel pain or unbearable for whatever reason.

Only Trained MLs will adjust her techniques accordingly to clients preference. So important to choose your MPs + MLs carefully. Senior samsters recommendations will be a good start if you are a newbie.
Agree. For me, I like soft-medium massage. Some ML ma chiam revenge like that, use all their strength to rub. Sometimes hard a bit never mind, but they will keep rubbing the same spot and increasing strength, making it unbearable some times.

When I kp they are too hard, they will say "u can't endure pain?" With the inferring tone. "reduce strength then I become only touching u already...". And I will kp them back that I'm here to enjoy not torture! This will keep them shut for a while.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
U can ask for the ML to step on your back. I enjoy stepping as they can control their strength. I seldom go for massage using their hands, their strength I cannot take it. But if softer, might as well don't massage.
Be careful of back stepping ... ML must know where to step n exp if not u will regraded for live
Old 04-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Hi Timetogo, SAFFRONnation, thedevil666
Thanks for the advice. At least now I feel I'm not the only one who feel pain haha. It true I still have not found a good ML yet, maybe bro here can recommend me some good one. I always believe the ML said, harder the better, but from now I will ask the ML to adjust the strength to my comfort level.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Nom for very skinny ppl if u never exercise more then go for massage not only body plain .... yr legs vein will very plain too till cannot walk properly
Next time u ask for oil push ... Body to Body Oil Push still the BEST
Old 05-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

if got gout joint
tell the masseuse not to press.
especially knee, toe, finger joints.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Be careful of back stepping ... ML must know where to step n exp if not u will regraded for live
need a soft pillow supporting the chest
else rib bone pain
Old 05-03-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
So many well meaning senioritas providing advice....Thanks to all samsters 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
need a soft pillow supporting the chest
else rib bone pain
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1