The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clean and super tease at TB

Went down to find the ml mention by ts. Good massage but close to 0% teasing. Good marketing ts but nevertheless pretty solid massage.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chef De Partie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact and location bro?
Old 03-03-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 20
AhTeck is a glorious beacon of lightAhTeck is a glorious beacon of lightAhTeck is a glorious beacon of lightAhTeck is a glorious beacon of lightAhTeck is a glorious beacon of lightAhTeck is a glorious beacon of light

sic location pls~~
Old 03-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StraightShooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sounds just like my type of massage bro. Please share share with me location and name of the ml! Gamxia!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muachi22 View Post
Recently finished exams and needed to relieve some stress so went to recce around my area tiong bahru. Wasn't looking for any extras in particular.

Walked around the area from TB to outram and noticed actually got a lot of spa in the more hidden areas. Saw this one and looks pretty clean and settled on it.

Went inside, was served by a prc lady(not my ml) and paid 50$ for an hour. Led to room, very clean, has an attached shower and underwear on the bed. Changed and lied on bed.

5min later the ml came in, she was prc and she started. The starting alr damn power, usually will pull the underwear to half your ass but she pull all the way. She started massaging infront of me from my neck to my crack almost going inside the opening of my legs. This made me think maybe here dirty leh.

Along the way, cracked some jokes with her but i just wanted to close my eyes and relax. The whole massage was damn good with teasing also damn power. The massage made me think i exceeded the 1 hour but it was that good.

So come to the lower body, she really tease until your ball touch here touch there and at 1 point her whole hand in the underwear. Come to turnover, she start massaging the legs and go around my groin area. Later, she stand behind my head and put both hands down the underwear and start massaging the pubic area and bua until my didi a lot time but she still don't care. I just waiting for her to grab my didi suddenly and start jerking but it never came

She after massaged my head to end off and went out. I changed and my underwear full of precum. She served me hot water and i zao.

Massage: 8-8.5/10
Teasing: 10/10
ML looks: 7/10
RTM: fk yea

It's a clean place guys, but if u like lots of teasing its fucking good. Willing to share to those really keen on exchanging, too many ppl run with my contact, not happy? your problem, i can keep this place to myself lol. Looking for Thai massage
Old 14-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigstar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,just went down yesterday was served by a Malaysia gal no teasing at all but massage was good!when leaving saw a prc name ki ki! Anyone try before!
Old 16-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
googlehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm for contact. thanks
Old 16-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
manatwork is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanna exchange?
Pm to dicuss
Old 16-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

please pm me
Old 16-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LouisViltz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share details of the mp. Thanks.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar21 View Post
Hi,just went down yesterday was served by a Malaysia gal no teasing at all but massage was good!when leaving saw a prc name ki ki! Anyone try before!
Tried before, her butt massage is good but no teasing. Maybe if Ur chemistry is good she'll be more daring
Old 21-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all
Smile Re: Clean and super tease at TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by muachi22 View Post
Recently finished exams and needed to relieve some stress so went to recce around my area tiong bahru. Wasn't looking for any extras in particular.

Walked around the area from TB to outram and noticed actually got a lot of spa in the more hidden areas. Saw this one and looks pretty clean and settled on it.

Went inside, was served by a prc lady(not my ml) and paid 50$ for an hour. Led to room, very clean, has an attached shower and underwear on the bed. Changed and lied on bed.

5min later the ml came in, she was prc and she started. The starting alr damn power, usually will pull the underwear to half your ass but she pull all the way. She started massaging infront of me from my neck to my crack almost going inside the opening of my legs. This made me think maybe here dirty leh.

Along the way, cracked some jokes with her but i just wanted to close my eyes and relax. The whole massage was damn good with teasing also damn power. The massage made me think i exceeded the 1 hour but it was that good.

So come to the lower body, she really tease until your ball touch here touch there and at 1 point her whole hand in the underwear. Come to turnover, she start massaging the legs and go around my groin area. Later, she stand behind my head and put both hands down the underwear and start massaging the pubic area and bua until my didi a lot time but she still don't care. I just waiting for her to grab my didi suddenly and start jerking but it never came

She after massaged my head to end off and went out. I changed and my underwear full of precum. She served me hot water and i zao.

Massage: 8-8.5/10
Teasing: 10/10
ML looks: 7/10
RTM: fk yea

It's a clean place guys, but if u like lots of teasing its fucking good. Willing to share to those really keen on exchanging, too many ppl run with my contact, not happy? your problem, i can keep this place to myself lol. Looking for Thai massage
1stly wish to thank bro muachi 22 for the contact. Went to try earlier today for a 2 hours massage. Came out feeling refresh and charged.

Massage : 9/10
Teasing 7/10 as I had better.
ML looks : 7/10
Rtm : yes for a clean massage and good teasing with value for money.

Lastly please don't pm me for contact as I will leave it to bro to control distribution of contact so that we don't have over flooding of the place. But if u have a similar clean teasing massage to exchange, I am willing to share some of my recent ones. Good teasing and good massage.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Share please
Old 21-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Care to share location and ctc. Thanks bro.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
BratPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS do share
Old 21-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
betaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro do share contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1