The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
secretlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry BLACKLIST: Golden Hibiscus Spa

Golden Hibiscus Spa at Changi Road just across SPC petrol kiosk. Lady offered sex services before even starting the massage and when you decline, she starts cursing you and asking you to never come back again. Was so offended that I stormed out of the shop without even starting a massage. Unfortunately, payment is collected before you even enter the massage room, so I wasted money there, but at least now I know and can warn everyone else.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BLACKLIST: Golden Hibiscus Spa

How much did you pay the entrance fee and how much the ML charges for her special services ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 10-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

funny how they get angry when declined for the special service. i still give 10 as tip if massage is good though
Old 10-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

TS kudos for the warning. This kinda BADDD attitude spoils our entire day. Newbies be warned ...
Old 10-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I went into this same massage parlour recently. There was only one PRC massage woman. She isn't young, about early 40s? Slim. Fair. About 5.9/10 looks. 1.64m? Not busty. She was wearing a fitting white blouse and white long pants? I talked to her. I realised I didn't have enough money. She told me where the ATM was but it was too far. She went to the back of the building when she realised I didn't have enough money. I went off. She was not rude. What if there was no massage but she is good in special services? The other question is will she let us enjoy the paid up, allocated time with her, or cut our time drastically? We shall never know.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
chingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This place changed name but same people inside.

Used to frequent as I always in that area. Used to have some gems but I am one who seldom RTM same ML unless very happy with service and if I find them chio.

The standard there has since job. TS the lady you mentioned should be the same as the one who service me

I use to go back to her but by the third time I RTM she give me attitude and change her standard. Look at phone while massage and totally turn off. Hence I stopped returning.

Not sure if there are other ML inside. Interested can try and FR?
Old 11-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
secretlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingchangman View Post
This place changed name but same people inside.

Used to frequent as I always in that area. Used to have some gems but I am one who seldom RTM same ML unless very happy with service and if I find them chio.

The standard there has since job. TS the lady you mentioned should be the same as the one who service me

I use to go back to her but by the third time I RTM she give me attitude and change her standard. Look at phone while massage and totally turn off. Hence I stopped returning.

Not sure if there are other ML inside. Interested can try and FR?
Noooooo! Definitely not stepping in again...
Old 11-02-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 24
18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!

Similar experience that I faced at Chinatown where they advertise as budget (100$ for massage, B2B, etc.) and then when I went in and laid down she asked me to pay 50 more for special. Then when I asked that's what I paid 100$ for she said it's not so. When I threatened that if she doesn't return my 100$ I shall call police she gave back and I just put on my clothes and walked out. Nothing shy in calling police, it's cheating.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for warning bro!!
Old 11-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

You all too nice Liao. Always kanna bullied by these fucked up MLs. If it's me I will make sure they return $ before I leave the shop. Will scold them until they cannot tahan.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with exchange. 42 missiles upped ��

We guys should have the courage to tell off bad attitude MLs. Such MLs deserve to be reprimanded and guys should learn to stand their ground. Not giving in to bullying MLs is a start. so they will not target next victim with impunity + condescending tone. Paying customers deserve better respect from such lousy MLs - whether or not an offer is taken up by customer.

Last edited by SAFFRONnation; 12-02-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

Good update 1447 - TQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Used to be diamond spa or similar name like that!!
Old 07-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!

I stay along changi road and have seen shops open and close along this stretch of china road.

Yes Hibiscus spa used to be called Diamond Spa. They changed the signboard but the interior still the same. This Hibiscus spa used to be my regular joint along this road if I need a fix. NOT anymore. Fully support what previous brudders bad comments about this place.

It used to be good. Now is down the drain. The good girls all left for better pastures. Leaving behind the CMI kinds and rude kinds.

The last week and a half saw another Spa TCM under renovation further down the road. Still along changi road at the building Icon@changi ground floor facing the road. Standard flashing lights. I think should be operational by now. Any brudders tried there yet?

If not I will report when I get the time to try.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Titan31 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I got to know that the bad attitude lady has left due to change of management. It seems that she has been trying to sabotage the business and even took away all the towels when she left.
Anyway, just went there today and was serve by new pretty lady and left a happy man.
Cheers to all...
Old 08-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!

There are always politics among the ML and MP. Especially if they are along the same stretch.

We are not there to get involve in their politics. We are there for the service and keep brudders informed if service is no good so others don't waste their money.

Last time there was 2 months ago and have not been back since.

Will Jalan Jalan and see if they actually did improve from my last visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1