The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Braless masseur had me at hello in the West

I suspect someone here has posted about this place, but not 100 percent sure, so here goes....

So it was nearly 9am, I finally got the time to hit up the MP that I have been seeing. Went to the door, it was locked though it says 'open'. So I thought, why not call? I did and a super sleepy but darn sexy girl answer. Sounds vey young. I asked if they are opened, she said she can open for me which she did.

Who greeted me wasn't a beauty but her youth more than made up for it. She was wearing a long dress, still groggy from being awoken by me. Asked for 30 mins massage, dropped 35 bucks and got to the ground floor. She was the only one there. As it turns out, she was living there and from the looks of it, she is 20 plus year old only.

Saw a pair of shorts but I chose to ignore it and relocate it to a corner shelf and then she came in. I had a hunch that she ain't trained and true enough she can only piano massage and somemore started and end with the front. She have small boobs. Maybe A+ or something, but little little I realized that beneath that loose long dress, she was braless! But more on that later.

She really got me. I have a super soft spot for braless lady. Anyways, before she began, she intentional flipped open the towel to check if I did wore the shorts provided and what followed was super piano, 'more like tickling my thighs with me lying on my back. Few minutes in, she popped the GQ, asking here want to press (pointing to the middle) and I asked how much, it was 50. No bargaining.

After agreement, she proceed. HJ was alright but she has no passion or patience at all. Try to get to her private but she twisted and crossed her legs, preventing my right hand from infiltrating and so I retreated and proceed up north and that was when I found out that she wasn't wearing bra the whole time. I was like, holy fucking hot!

Anywho. I came. It took quite a while and when I was done I grab her contact and promised to return. Xiao Ying was the name. But I don't recommend though cos she's really impatience. The second time I went, she even hurried me even though time wasn't up but I like the thrill of braless girl and to top that off, she was the only one there.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sexfiends deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless masseur had me at hello in the West

Bro, can share ..
Old 07-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 12
season12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Share plz I live in the west too
Old 07-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ultranoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share bro.
Always like to see braless ladies. Hehe
Old 07-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
With due respect TS is paying for a BRA-LESS thrill based on following :-

1. Lousy Piano massage.
2. Tiny A Cup
3. 5 min massage then GQ.
4. NO FJ. ONLY HJ.
5. Bad attitude + impatient
6. Chop your massage time
7. All for $85 😱

Just when i thought time is bad + many samsters are saving up for the real action 😱
Old 07-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
With due respect TS is paying for a BRA-LESS thrill based on following :-

1. Lousy Piano massage.
2. Tiny A Cup
3. 5 min massage then GQ.
4. NO FJ. ONLY HJ.
5. Bad attitude + impatient
6. Chop your massage time
7. All for $85 😱

Just when i thought time is bad + many samsters are saving up for the real action 😱
haha. to each its own lah bro..
Old 07-02-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
nether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you probably can get the same quality that fit your braless criteria with more action from stables
Old 07-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

i think a lot of cat50 girl in geylang don't wear bra.....or if you like ask them to put on a t shirt without any bra on. you get bj finger and even FJ for $50 only.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
katong17 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
i think a lot of cat50 girl in geylang don't wear bra.....or if you like ask them to put on a t shirt without any bra on. you get bj finger and even FJ for $50 only.
yeah agreed. if OP got fetish for braless masseurs, can just request at most place for cheaper price haha

but to each his own lah
Old 08-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

I am braless all the time! Hack, topless even...

Old 10-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TOYOTA4264 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro can share ctc ty
Old 10-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Braless masseur had me at hello in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc View Post
I am braless all the time! Hack, topless even...

LOL . Simply love your reply .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 10-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Braless masseur had me at hello in the West

POST of the day - great guide from a nerd.... . TS gets my humble 1 missile !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Old 20-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
POST of the day - great guide from a nerd.... . TS gets my humble 1 missile !
Thanks!

I am just sharing my experience, but apparently, it is not being appreciated. Internet is a cruel place to be.

Sammy boy is not what it used to be. When I first joined, every bros here were supportive bunch and humorous... I guess those vets have outgrown this forum or settled down.

Oh well....

PS: I am well aware of what you can ask a working lady in Geyland to do, but the question is, can you find one in the heartland? If you do, then sign me up! :P
Old 20-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore those you wish to ignore + take it easy....24 missiles in your docket now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911GT3Cup View Post
Thanks!

I am just sharing my experience, but apparently, it is not being appreciated. Internet is a cruel place to be.

Sammy boy is not what it used to be. When I first joined, every bros here were supportive bunch and humorous... I guess those vets have outgrown this forum or settled down.

Oh well....

PS: I am well aware of what you can ask a working lady in Geyland to do, but the question is, can you find one in the heartland? If you do, then sign me up! :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1