The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is Paying $150 reasonable for massage

with teasing? It is located in bugis. 50 for the boss. 100 for her. I like the way she massages my butt though. But i am not sure if the charges are reasonable.

Any advice?
Old 03-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Paying $150 reasonable for massage

What nationality? Any other services other than just teasing massage?
Old 03-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Herebeautie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
with teasing? It is located in bugis. 50 for the boss. 100 for her. I like the way she massages my butt though. But i am not sure if the charges are reasonable.

Any advice?
Any special service bro? If don't have u are conned
Old 03-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:

Any advice?
if no special service its definitely a ripoff
Old 03-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harabeautie View Post
Any special service bro? If don't have u are conned
Just to share:

5-10yrs ago, massage used to be $40/hr with 全套 additional $60-80. To total of max $120 shiok shiok..

Nowadays, norm seems to be

$50 entry... +$100 全套

But online, I keep getting MLs that send this SOP:

1 hr comes with very good hard solid massage $50.

Other additional services like:
HJ $50
B2B $80
BJ $100
FJ $120

But if you look around still have MLs who offer $20 less than above rates. But beware of clock eaters. Which make the difference negligible.

Especially MILFs with pretty good services and some will do $100 nett but unlikely SYTs here...

Any Bros can confirm above info or come across 黑店 charging higher than $170 or regulars who will do for below $100 (hourly rate total damage)
Old 03-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

OF COURSE NOT REASONABLE! unless it include a FJ or BJ...
Old 03-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Are you serious?
Old 03-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Just to share:

5-10yrs ago, massage used to be $40/hr with 全套 additional $60-80. To total of max $120 shiok shiok..

Nowadays, norm seems to be

$50 entry... +$100 全套

But online, I keep getting MLs that send this SOP:

1 hr comes with very good hard solid massage $50.

Other additional services like:
HJ $50
B2B $80
BJ $100
FJ $120

But if you look around still have MLs who offer $20 less than above rates. But beware of clock eaters. Which make the difference negligible.

Especially MILFs with pretty good services and some will do $100 nett but unlikely SYTs here...

Any Bros can confirm above info or come across 黑店 charging higher than $170 or regulars who will do for below $100 (hourly rate total damage)
IMO i feel tat the entrance fee for $50 per hour is non existant..
Massage most probably aso anyhow one abt 90% all just anyhow press press here press press there..(I aso noe how to massage my own gf if like dat press)
$120 for FJ some even charge abt $150 to $180..
I tink they earn more in tat way just by charging for $50 per hour and actually wat we are doing inside is only hanky panky...
Paying for tat $50 makes my heart pain..
And to be honest i been going to such MP's for past 2 months and spend more den 2k...With such non existant massage i really dun tink its wise to even go anymore..So nowadays i just grab my dick and kip it shut unless at times i really need to release..
Some China gals like to hang up high to sell going above $200 to $300 per rates..Dun be conned by them..Wan to earn money dun try to cheat yr way thru...Unless the pussy is from Japanese den i got nothing to say..
Watever nationality gt market rates one..Not suka suka anyhow price themselves..
Old 03-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
IMO i feel tat the entrance fee for $50 per hour is non existant..
Massage most probably aso anyhow one abt 90% all just anyhow press press here press press there..(I aso noe how to massage my own gf if like dat press)
$120 for FJ some even charge abt $150 to $180..
I tink they earn more in tat way just by charging for $50 per hour and actually wat we are doing inside is only hanky panky...
Paying for tat $50 makes my heart pain..
And to be honest i been going to such MP's for past 2 months and spend more den 2k...With such non existant massage i really dun tink its wise to even go anymore..So nowadays i just grab my dick and kip it shut unless at times i really need to release..
Some China gals like to hang up high to sell going above $200 to $300 per rates..Dun be conned by them..Wan to earn money dun try to cheat yr way thru...Unless the pussy is from Japanese den i got nothing to say..
Watever nationality gt market rates one..Not suka suka anyhow price themselves..
Up you telling us so right, even old MILF FJ would ask for 200. sick of negotiate, if mood not right, just give 10 or 20, dress up than go. MILFs are really piss me off, specially those in shopping centre, FJ so SOP, no feel. so mechanic.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Up you telling us so right, even old MILF FJ would ask for 200. sick of negotiate, if mood not right, just give 10 or 20, dress up than go. MILFs are really piss me off, specially those in shopping centre, FJ so SOP, no feel. so mechanic.
would rather be sgrelex, or TCM, at least they are younger.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Any advice?
Well... if u think that the way she massages your butt is worth $150 then I guess it is reasonable to u.

But c'mon man... Usually I hear is the small head takeover big head but for your case your butt took over?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro pay at reasonable price nowadays economy very bad..Dun let these gals take over our country lol!
Old 24-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

bro vaxva thread ,$80, pr hr of masg,just msg
home base masg, not sure reasonable or not
Old 25-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
What if i say my MLs teasing massage includes butt acutherapy for free (partly im a regular) - that saves you lotsa $$$ leh....
Well if you can't get this service anywhere else, guess it is ok for you.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most important you enjoyed it.

The price is more reasonable if this is a 90min session.

Last edited by Scombridae; 26-02-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 25-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

If we Chiongsters continue to pay them what they want...eventually will get more expensive...today just saw a ML shame a potential customer who try to nego with her $170 rate...she posted on her wechat moment of their conversation and said "those earning only $2K/mth can keep the money for yourself"...nowadays these MLs even post on wechat saying those with big dick don't find them...hahaha...I think they are too pampered in sg...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1