The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best busty Milf Massage Sharing

Please pm ctc and details
Old 02-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Poiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thanks for the share the other time

Up u

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelling View Post
My experiences:
Xiao Han - 36C+; all firm (no sagging) and natural.
Julie - PPC (3rd Fl) - 36+ firm and natural; full srv available
Coco - PPC (3rd Fl) - 36D firm and natural; says shes from Taiwan
Coco - AMK - local (used to be fm PRC) - a bit meaty as she is quite tall. 36+ firm and natural.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StraightShooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro i sure love busty ml!please bestow upon me their heavenly contacts!
Quote:
My experiences:
Coco - AMK - local (used to be fm PRC) - a bit meaty as she is quite tall. 36+ firm and natural.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Can pm F cup MILF contacts?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 03-03-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Can pm contacts for hanna a and JiaJia?
Is JiaJia the same one used to work near grandlink..bugis area?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 03-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My experiences:
Yes this Xiao Han is super good in zhua gen; visited her a few times liao and recently brought my gf to Malacca for a weekend short trip and she said my didi is so hard and long lasting. We made love three times overnight and she was totally spent.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Try Coco; busty MILF at a massage shop in Chinatown (near Pagoda Street). Big boobs; great massage and allows roaming - always in g strings and allows fingering of her cunt with sparse hair. 1 hour @ $50 - pay upon entry at counter. Others, standard charges to negotiate.
Thank you tunnelling. =)
Old 03-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Liketotry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro I'm new here and I love big boobs, can share all contacts, thanks
Old 03-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Magister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My experiences:
Can PM their contact pls?
Old 04-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Two busty & beautiful hot Malaysian Chinese MILFs I regularly go to for AR, BBBJ & FJ at reasonable market rates just outside town. For exchange only, not sharing unilaterally.... looking for similar A-lister MLs in and around town area who offer at least BBBJ & FJ (best with AR), minimum B cup boobies (C cup preferred); and looks, body, GFE & service rating 7.5/10 or above.

I've shared these contacts with a couple of trusted samsters in a separate thread in exchange for other awesome gems. Don't ask me for contacts unless you have MLs who fulfil the stated criteria. Those with ML contacts being advertised on SBF already need not apply. Only keen on Malaysian Chinese & PRC MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
MILF No.1: Stylo Slut

Specimen: Malaysian Chinese from Penang

Synopsis: Classy & OL type of young hot MILF who is into cock sucking & loves being in control during sex.

Looks: 8.5/10... beautiful long tinted hair, big eyes with double eye lids, sharp nose, almost perfect facial bone structure, luscious lips, flawless complexion, seductive smile & a slutty CFM face... in short, she has the look of a high class prostitute.

Body: 9/10... best figure I've seen for a long while: tall, fair, slim & curvy body... she has very good genes & a nicely sculptured figure that makes you wanna strip & fuck her there & then once you set your eyes on her.

Boobs: 9/10... Natural & perfectly shaped bouncy C cup rack with sensitive pink nipples. She's proud of her assets & uses them well on me all the time.

Massage: 4/10... Not her strong point, but can give a decent & soothing rub.

BM: 7/10... Standard body-to-body rubba with her ample boobs with plenty of kissing & tongue flicks on the sensitive areas. Love it when she let me tit fuck her, then grab my missile & rub the warhead over her nipples.

AR: 7.5/10... Make me go on all fours & lick my ass & suck my balls for a good 5 minutes, halfway through prompt me to reach my hands below & in between my legs to fondle her bouncy boobies. Then she will crawl underneath me through my legs to commence the BBBJ.

BBBJ: 9/10... Cocksucking extraordinaire! Long & slow BBBJ in a variety of positions. Her slutty face laid bare before my eyes as she hungrily takes my erect manhood into her mouth each time, kissing & licking up and down my turgid shaft & delivering expert level suction throughout the BBBJ repertoire. Had to stop her at times to prevent myself from shooting off & missing out on fucking her.

FJ: 9/10... Multi-dimensional surround-sound JAV fuck performance that includes missionary, spoon & cowgirl. Her moans & whimpers grow into screams & yelps as her pussy gets wetter in the course of the FJ. Always finish her off in standing doggie in front of the mirror, my hands ravaging her boobs from behind, then pulling her hand back over my head (big one), slowly adjusting her body sideways to allow me to gain access to her boobs & suck her nipples while my cock is still deep inside her. Found her G-spot on my second visit. Realised that she convulses into a trance of agitated spasms & uncontrolled shivers when she climaxes... priceless! She's game for CIM whenever I asked for it but only swallowed after she got comfortable with me.

GFE: 8.5/10... Her passion-filled frenching throughout our sexxion is as addictive as her sex-starved moans during copulation. Needs little prompting as she admits she has a high sex drive & a pussy that needs little foreplay before it gets flooded.

RTF: Lost count of the number of times I've fucked this slut.... just started going to hotels with her for fuck-a-thon sexxions on her off days. My plan is to fuck her more regularly & push my ever expanding sexual boundaries with her. She seems game for it and behaves more at ease (read shameless) on the hotel bed, LOL!
Quote:
MILF No.2: Naughty Nympho

Specimen: Malaysian Chinese from KL

Synopsis: Superbly well-maintained & outgoing MILF in her sexual prime who preys on guys she fancies and fucks them senseless.

Looks: 7.5/10... Nicely coiffed shoulder length hairdo, slutty visage, suggestive eyes, sharp nose, fair complexion... she's the perfect specimen of a mature beauty, i.e. lau chio.

Body: 8/10... Her slithe & nubile figure simply puts many younger women to shame. She's slim, curvy & remarkably well toned. I've not yet come across another woman with such a fair & desirable figure at this age.

Boobs: 8/10... Whopping C cupper with big light brown areolas & sensitive nipples. Her tits are nicely balanced with the right buoyancy. Feels natural to me though I suspect she had her assets enhanced somewhat.

Massage: 6.5/10... Having been in this line for a while, it's no surprise that she can massage well. Lovers of hard massage will like her technique.

BM: 8.5/10... As per my request, she will undress slowly & sensually striptease style once she starts her special service. Once naked, she'll feel and fondle herself right before my eyes, triggering my little bro into a massive hard on. She'll take her time, approaching me slowly, holding up her ample boobs for me to feast on, then guiding my hands all over her body & my fingers into her pussy. She'll then lay me on my stomach after that & commence the BM on my back, slithering & kissing me from head to toe, followed by the front... hovering her huge boobs above me enticing me to lick & suck. Taking proceedings slowly, she intersperses her BM with kisses & caresses... and with filthy sweet-nothing whispers thrown in.

AR: 8.5/10... Awesome ass licking performance each time. When I'm still lying on my stomach after BM, she prompt me on all fours, then get behind me to devour my asshole & fondling my family jewels. Turned me around & made me lay on my back after that. She'll take my legs & ease them back over to my shoulders, exposing my bare ass right before her. She would sensually lick my ass crack up & down before plunging her tongue right into my asshole. Makes regular eye contact with the look of sexual hunger written all over her face while she's at it. She'll also rub her tits on my ass crack & all over my groin in the process. Really need a strong heart & steady nerves to enjoy that experience.

BBBJ: 9/10... She has blown me bareback in every conceivable position prescribed in any sex manual... me sitting & her kneeling, me standing & pushing her head face fuck style on my erection, 69 style with the different variations that go with it, etc. Sometimes when I caution her that I was about to come, she would disengage her mouth from my cock, give me a friendly slap on my face & tell me control because she doesn't want to miss out on raping me later on... faint!

FJ: 9/10... She quite literally violated my body & robbed me of my dignity during the FJ. Riding me in cowgirl fashion vigourously first, raising her hands, running her fingers through her hair & exposing her boobs invitingly for my fondling pleasure. She would aggressively slam her pussy & butt against me when I doggie her after that, then pulling me into a tight embrace & frenching me when I perform the missionary fuck on her... her moans & screams reverberating & echoing in a room already saturated with sleaze & lust! Since we're already confortable with each other, I allowed her to slap me and abuse me verbally during sex. I won't say more about that except that I simply comply to her every whim & demand. Nice to be a shameless victim once in a while & I'm sure she relishes that dominant role too.

GFE: 9/10... No where can I fault her attitude or service. Knows exactly when & how to tease & seduce. Frenching, fingering, painting, role play... you name it, she's game for it. Women her age in this trade certainly have seen & experienced enough to know how to hit the right buttons seamlessly on men.

RTF: Me keep going back to her for more, especially on days when I prefer to let the masseuse take charge of the sexxion. Would have gone to her more frequently if I'm not distracted by Stylo Slut, LOL!
Old 04-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Two busty & beautiful hot Malaysian Chinese MILFs I regularly go to for AR, BBBJ & FJ at reasonable market rates just outside town. For exchange only, not sharing unilaterally.... looking for similar A-lister MLs in and around town area who offer at least BBBJ & FJ (best with AR), minimum B cup boobies (C cup preferred); and looks, body, GFE & service rating 7.5/10 or above.

I've shared these contacts with a couple of trusted samsters in a separate thread in exchange for other awesome gems. Don't ask me for contacts unless you have MLs who fulfil the stated criteria. Those with ML contacts being advertised on SBF already need not apply. Only keen on Malaysian Chinese & PRC MLs.
Bro can I have the contact
You can try 64A tanjong pajar
Old 11-03-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Maturehunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coco - AMK - local (used to be fm PRC) - a bit meaty as she is quite tall. 36+ firm and natural.[/QUOTE]

Bro can share contact and location for this AMK coco? Is she a milf?thanks in advance
Old 11-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rings96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
My experiences:
Hi bro
Can share the ctc ? Tia
Old 11-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My experiences:
Pls share ctc, thanks bro
Old 14-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi747 View Post
Bro can I have the contact
You can try 64A tanjong pajar
Thanks, I prefer leisurely, enjoyable & reasonably priced fine dining anytime
No offence, but you can keep overpriced, overrated & underwhelming fastfood joints to yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread