The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sean11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage along Changi road

Which shop is Cindy and Yuki? Last time had one Thai Cindy at a spa in Bedok rd. closed a few years back and lost her cox. Wonder if it's the same. Never go inside Diamond before. Will try after so many Bros recommendation.
Old 27-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lelouch1504 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro could you share ctc? thanks and looking forward to try^^
Old 29-02-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Massage along Changi road

i had tried 1 shop that had PRC milf with fantastic teasing and HJ thats too good to be miss
Old 29-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, care to share more details via pm?
Old 01-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leboi2866 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro.. Care to share ctc for Cindy =)
Old 04-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Well.. After my regular ml left back for home. I've been recceing ard Changi road. Been to a few along there. 3 actually. There's one with a girl name Yuki. 3 person shop. Yuki quite pretty 6.5-7/10. Age ard late 20s. Massage good can massage hard 8/10. Pricing pretty decent as in per normal. RTM

There's another one name cindy. Thai operating at a different shop. Massage is good 8/10. She's not bad in terms of looks 6-7/10. Pricing is decent too. RTM

Now this shop that I just went to. Diamond spa. I'll name it. Fuck this place. Over price. I didn't even bother to get the masseuse name. Mechanical HJ. Asking price is 80/100/120/150 for HJ/BM/BJ/FJ.

Do not Bros ever go to this place. Unless u wanna get scam and hear why they charge this rate cos they are different from others who are not skilled in these while she HJ you. Ridiculous.

These are the requirements that I usually haven or ML. At least a decent massage. Allow me to auto roam at least the top. I always give 60 for HJ. Which I believe is either market price or already above. But when they start telling me HJ can't even touch them with clothes on and some other crap trying to act like they are some out of the world masseuse. I'll just fuck it and tell them to stop and go back to massage. This diamond spa lagi best. Say I already touch your dick so minimum is 50 and these are the market rates. So I told her ok. I'll give u 70. Do what u need then after that i suggest u change shop. Cos this place won't survive long anymore. So these are my 2 cents review.

What are the Bros minimum requirements here btw? Or am I asking too much?
Hi bro share yuki lotn pls. Pm me
Old 05-03-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind sharing via pm on details ?
Old 08-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Jackson16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stay near changi road area, can PM contact as well. thanks
Old 09-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sam ang22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bro beside the changi road any other best massage centre beside those u had mention
Old 10-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro try A---- ? Heard there are a few PRCs there.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=cestycesty;14113963]Well.. After my regular ml left back for home. I've been recceing ard Changi road. Been to a few along there. 3 actually. There's one with a girl name Yuki. 3 person shop. Yuki quite pretty 6.5-7/10. Age ard late 20s. Massage good can massage hard 8/10. Pricing pretty decent as in per normal. RTM

There's another one name cindy. Thai operating at a different shop. Massage is good 8/10. She's not bad in terms of looks 6-7/10. Pricing is decent too. RTM

Now this shop that I just went to. Diamond spa. I'll name it. Fuck this place. Over price. I didn't even bother to get the masseuse name. Mechanical HJ. Asking price is 80/100/120/150 for HJ/BM/BJ/FJ.QUOTE]

Was recommended by bros to give a try on this "D' spa, check-in late evening after 11.30pm (was told is better before 10pm) and was assign by gal name Angela, overall I think is my bad day, same thing happen to me as what was mentioned by TS above. to me is not about the charges, is more onto service I leave the place and went to Yuki place, Yes she manage to bring back my good mood too and we have a happening 60mins this place is recommended. By the way can TS share Cindy ctcs. Thanks in advance. there is few more MPs that can really give a good rubs along this area.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

erm....any tips on Good acu point massage along that stretch and how much the damage is like

used to go the place at kembangan plaza, with coco and another china ml, now long time never go liao

Last edited by comm; 10-03-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 21-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

toby915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm ctc and location please
Old 18-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

Fasttrack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Well.. After my regular ml left back for home. I've been recceing ard Changi road. Been to a few along there. 3 actually. There's one with a girl name Yuki. 3 person shop. Yuki quite pretty 6.5-7/10. Age ard late 20s. Massage good can massage hard 8/10. Pricing pretty decent as in per normal. RTM

Now this shop that I just went to. Diamond spa. I'll name it. Fuck this place. Over price. I didn't even bother to get the masseuse name. Mechanical HJ. Asking price is 80/100/120/150 for HJ/BM/BJ/FJ.

Do not Bros ever go to this place. Unless u wanna get scam and hear why they charge this rate cos they are different from others who are not skilled in these while she HJ you. Ridiculous.

These are the requirements that I usually haven or ML. At least a decent massage. Allow me to auto roam at least the top. I always give 60 for HJ. Which I believe is either market price or already above. But when they start telling me HJ can't even touch them with clothes on and some other crap trying to act like they are some out of the world masseuse. I'll just fuck it and tell them to stop and go back to massage. This diamond spa lagi best. Say I already touch your dick so minimum is 50 and these are the market rates. So I told her ok. I'll give u 70. Do what u need then after that i suggest u change shop. Cos this place won't survive long anymore. So these are my 2 cents review.

What are the Bros minimum requirements here btw? Or am I asking too much?
I tried the one which was a few units down. I guess the trend there is also just wanna whack you. I got good service but I think they just open and ask for a crazy price. Wondering if you got any good places to recommend bro? Maybe you have better recommendations.
Old 20-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi,jus gt bck frm mass along changi rd,i end up at e shop wit e most fancy lighthin,mus pres bell den can enter,is e last shop of changi rd on e left,beside it is a malay shop i tik,oli hv 2 lady at dis time,1 msian milf,1 thai ger,i choose e ger YOYO

mass - 5/10
lk - 5/10
figure - 5/10
hdly - 81/0

my pov is they wil yong tau hu,so try 2 bargain,cant touch breast al crap,i tik yoyo can b a gd release,her hdly super sensual,enhanced boob with tat2,msian lady can skip,dont even no hw 2 mass as claimed by my fren,we both went 2gether,yoyo can speak chin thou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1