The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Excelsior..

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Who is this coco? Never see before.

Too many MLs use this coco name haha, they should come up with better names.

For me, the prettiest there I have seen so far is KK, the 2 women joint closest to the link but she also carrot chop. Good figure too.
From adephi to jsp then to excelsior..
Old 14-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Who is this coco? Never see before.

Too many MLs use this coco name haha, they should come up with better names.

For me, the prettiest there I have seen so far is KK, the 2 women joint closest to the link but she also carrot chop. Good figure too.
Whoah avoid this joint bro..... fcking carrot shop
Old 22-03-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

A coincidence, when I was on the public transport towards Excelsior, Coco was on the same bus, so immediately I knew she was going for work. I remember her exactly because I have her wechat.

Long story short, I didn't find Coco for massage, instead, I roam around and happen to stop by the one near the link. KK attended to me and brought me to room, however, it was Rose who came in to do the massage. She looks pretty good so I decided to give it a shot.

Her massage strength is up there, professional massage and according to her, she has been in this trade for 3 years? Chatty as well, pretty nice to talk to.

For the GQ, she quoted 200 so not being a carrot, I negotiated lower, but still pretty damn high TBH. At 150 it was an ok fuck.

Entrance 60/1hr + 150. Honestly I'm not a HC fan since its really on the high side, could've easily gotten a FL for 150 or lower, depending on nationality and such.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Found a lady in WeChat many months ago but avoided this place from the warnings by other Bros here.
My regular ML was opposite at P Plaza and her shop closed down so decided to try her. Made appointment and was given shop address. She sent photo of her shop. The place is crawling with at least 5 other joints Adelphi part 2!
Went in, there is an attached shower. Tcss while massaging and conversation ended up about Adelphi. She seemed to know many of her girls from there and probably was from there too.
GQ came and she asked what I wanted. I replied how much. She said Adelphi BM 200 and others are more. I firmly told her no way. That's why locals don't go to Adelphi anymore. Do it for less and customers will come again. I think she knew no point asking ridiculous price and we settled for somethIng slightly above market rates since she had nice firm D jugs which were not saggy, maybe enhanced but I couldn't feel it.
Point is, be firm when negotiating price. They will learn that repeat customers will make better money than chop carrot once (or a few times for stupid guys)

Pm for contact only if your u have power to up( you don't need to up me)
Old 11-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Hi bro,

Not sure if you are referring to my usual go to place ;-)

If so, then it could be A**A. Personally I like her. Good all rounder, massage skills are great. Good conversationalist as well. Joint is very private and personal. No need to worry about anything.

Best time I feel is during the afternoons, she is also accommodating when I need a 1030am appt, she will also show up ... but with sufficient notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Found a lady in WeChat many months ago but avoided this place from the warnings by other Bros here.
My regular ML was opposite at P Plaza and her shop closed down so decided to try her. Made appointment and was given shop address. She sent photo of her shop. The place is crawling with at least 5 other joints Adelphi part 2!
Went in, there is an attached shower. Tcss while massaging and conversation ended up about Adelphi. She seemed to know many of her girls from there and probably was from there too.
GQ came and she asked what I wanted. I replied how much. She said Adelphi BM 200 and others are more. I firmly told her no way. That's why locals don't go to Adelphi anymore. Do it for less and customers will come again. I think she knew no point asking ridiculous price and we settled for somethIng slightly above market rates since she had nice firm D jugs which were not saggy, maybe enhanced but I couldn't feel it.
Point is, be firm when negotiating price. They will learn that repeat customers will make better money than chop carrot once (or a few times for stupid guys)

DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 12-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Hi bro,

Not sure if you are referring to my usual go to place ;-)

If so, then it could be A**A. Personally I like her. Good all rounder, massage skills are great. Good conversationalist as well. Joint is very private and personal. No need to worry about anything.

Best time I feel is during the afternoons, she is also accommodating when I need a 1030am appt, she will also show up ... but with sufficient notice.
Yes bro Axxa. At least now I know there are others who have her as regulars!
Old 12-04-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Quote:

There is a ML at PP?? Wow how come i never notice it.
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 12-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strudel View Post
There is a ML at PP?? Wow how come i never notice it.
No more. Was given her contact by another ML so tried her and kept going back.
Front of the shop selling products but had cubicle behind for facial and massage. Unlike those others that front as facials, hair saloons, manicure etc
Old 12-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Front of the shop selling products but had cubicle behind for facial and massage. Unlike those others that front as facials, hair saloons, manicure etc
really hidden place. only bro likes you can find such place. Well done.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
richie_hunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Her fj is 200...i agree she look classy
Coco provide fj? Never got that offer from her🙁
Old 12-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Level 2 i think.. Hmmm
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 13-04-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

bapok hanis still there? her shop use to have one bapok chinese recept.
cute..n fair
Old 13-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Got lobang can pm me. We can exchange lobangs.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Coco la...no worth it..100 for hj is too ex
I totally agree... HJ used to be $30 when I just started to cheong... For me, hj should not over $50 now. All of us must let them know this is not right to charge $100 for hj.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this area, the one and only better joint is Iris spa.....miss those girls...like cola and merlin...wonder anyone know where they shifted?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1