The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, my Bro, sorry but I cannot tell you. I want to stay anonymous if you don't mind, hee-hee!

But I'll be there tonight for sure. Ok lah I give you a hint, 6:30 - 9:00 lah. It all depends what time I finish my session and with whom, so many girls in PT it could be anybody, hee-hee then I go back regardless what time, yah.

See you there Bro! Cheers!
So sorry Bros! I was tied up with office work, I never made it tonight to PT. I thought I could make it but alas, I was wrong. My boss got the better of me. So, no FR for tonight.

Until next time.....cheers!
Old 21-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros too_hot,

Yr words is commendable. Don't bother with this 'milffella' comments, carry on yr FR.
We Bros here come on-line is to share others FR and experience.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Parkour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
moderation?? dun waste my time talking to people who are' nor here nor there'. joined in 07 point only 50 plus...jealous with my true cheonging and seniority?? or disappointed with sharing food with bangala or china worker?? think it is both....dun need to reply me just rub where it hurts...:rolleyes
little boy, dun embarrass urself further with each of ur posts. Jealous of ur pts, 'seniority' and cheonging? Dun make me laff. U dun knw who u r dealing with.
Do u knw how many senior bros here are laughing at u over ur posts, esp this one above? u hv no idea.

i can see tat u are very proud of ur pts..well, it muz really hurt then to hv lost over 60pts over the last few days. Parkour, well, actually gained 15 and retained power despite ur efforts.

ur arguments are still vacuous and lack substance. I shall leave u in ur own world of self importance and self doubt. Learn to be more confident; no need to use bigotry, power n pts to lift ur self esteem.

the onli thing 'senior' abt u after all these is tat u hv shown urself to be really a senior noob. But it is not too late to change.

cheers.

p/s i know i know..u will probably respond with some vulgarities and threats, but i forgive u lah as i am moving on.
Do have a gd life..seriously.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
We Bros here come on-line is to share others FR and experience.
Well said, calm down bros, and share more FR on girls, try to win the wls, not win over another bro here
Old 22-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So sorry Bros! I was tied up with office work, I never made it tonight to PT. I thought I could make it but alas, I was wrong. My boss got the better of me. So, no FR for tonight.

Until next time.....cheers!
Hey fornicator,

Tks for all the PT FR you have cheong, am sure many bros here have bendifit from it. Pls do cont..anyway I have up your pts.
Cheers

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 22-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
Hey fornicator,

Tks for all the PT FR you have cheong, am sure many bros here have bendifit from it. Pls do cont..anyway I have up your pts.
Cheers
Sir! Bro michael_368, thank you sir!

You think so sir, that others have benefitted? Then I am happy to help and have brothers as friends also.

But sir, in the process, I think I may have also made other brothers irritated and / or have offended, thus I might have made enemies as well.

These past few nights when I go PT, I notice there are a group of men giving me the strange look. Especially those hanging out having a drink in the coffee shop at the corner of PT and Serangoon Rd.

Sir am I in danger here? I really like to cheong and that's all there is. I don't want trouble, I just want to have some fun and pleasure, so I hope I don't get in one, or if I already am in trouble, I apologize if I have irritated or offended any of you Bros.

I feel that I am being singled out, or hunted maybe by our fellow cheongsters. Why? I honestly have no idea.

BTW sir, michael_368, how to up points eh? I'm new to this, hee-hee. Sorry for my ignorance.

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 22-01-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 22-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fornicator,

I see that your points have gone up and even with power. This show you got more brothers supporting you. Your good friend have gone down from about 270 pts to now 212 pts. If he keep flaming you, in no time he will be in red.
Sometimes, I wondered why there must be an ass hole like him.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
fornicator,

I see that your points have gone up and even with power. This show you got more brothers supporting you. Your good friend have gone down from about 270 pts to now 212 pts. If he keep flaming you, in no time he will be in red.
Sometimes, I wondered why there must be an ass hole like him.
Yes Bro, I also get surprised of what's going on. I am grateful to everybody who support me, all Bros, seniors and newbies alike. Thank you!!!

I just hope my friend Bro milffella is doing well. I have no ill-feelings for him, I just don't understand why he suddenly attack me/us? All I want is to share and gain friends here. If I offended Bro milffella, I apologize. Peace to my friend and to everyone.

And as what I have mentioned, now I am fearing for my safety. PT is my world, and it is, if I may, a rather small world. Other Bros might not like me as a friend but I do hope I won't get hurt or anything and end up in tomorrow's newspaper and become a statistic. Oh dear!

Anyways, cheers to all and have a nice weekend!

Last edited by fornicator; 22-01-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 22-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi fornicator,

Only regular indian drinking at the coffeshop. Those indian regular drink there during evening night. As for others, i dont see much regular. I hope you dont become too panaroid. And start suspect everyone on the streets is the "one"....lol

Hi everyone,

Lets not talk about this issue anymore. Its a small issue that actually shouldnt happen at all. Its not a problem untill misfire happen. Some misfire and result in damages. I can see fornicator is not discussing about it and he is
also not interested in it anymore. Lets not dig and talk about this anymore.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sir! Bro michael_368, thank you sir!

You think so sir, that others have benefitted? Then I am happy to help and have brothers as friends also.

But sir, in the process, I think I may have also made other brothers irritated and / or have offended, thus I might have made enemies as well.

These past few nights when I go PT, I notice there are a group of men giving me the strange look. Especially those hanging out having a drink in the coffee shop at the corner of PT and Serangoon Rd.

Sir am I in danger here? I really like to cheong and that's all there is. I don't want trouble, I just want to have some fun and pleasure, so I hope I don't get in one, or if I already am in trouble, I apologize if I have irritated or offended any of you Bros.

I feel that I am being singled out, or hunted maybe by our fellow cheongsters. Why? I honestly have no idea.

BTW sir, michael_368, how to up points eh? I'm new to this, hee-hee. Sorry for my ignorance.

Cheers!

Bro

Dont worry we enjoy reading your FR.....Keep CUMMING Thks
Old 22-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
Hi fornicator,

Only regular indian drinking at the coffeshop. Those indian regular drink there during evening night. As for others, i dont see much regular. I hope you dont become too panaroid. And start suspect everyone on the streets is the "one"....lol

Hi everyone,

Lets not talk about this issue anymore. Its a small issue that actually shouldnt happen at all. Its not a problem untill misfire happen. Some misfire and result in damages. I can see fornicator is not discussing about it and he is
also not interested in it anymore. Lets not dig and talk about this anymore.
Yes sir, thank you. Come to think of it, I maybe getting paranoid. Bro I apologize if I'm going crazy here. I just don't want myself or anybody get hurt.

I agree, let's all move on and put this issue behind us. Let us all look forward to the new year!

Cheers!
Old 22-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
moderation?? dun waste my time talking to people who are' nor here nor there'. joined in 07 point only 50 plus...jealous with my true cheonging and seniority?? or disappointed with sharing food with bangala or china worker?? think it is both....dun need to reply me just rub where it hurts...
u duno SBF full of conning?
Old 22-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
u duno SBF full of conning?
you mean full of bonking, right?
Old 22-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
And as what I have mentioned, now I am fearing for my safety. PT is my world, and it is, if I may, a rather small world. Other Bros might not like me as a friend but I do hope I won't get hurt or anything and end up in tomorrow's newspaper and become a statistic. Oh dear!
Bro fornicator it could be your sixth sense kicking in... So better lay low for a while: e.g. reduce your posting activities online, make your visits to PT cursory and stealthy, etc. It's always a good idea to play it safe...
Old 23-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greatsmokinggen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, got a great session with Sally (H2R3) late last week while she's doing her usual BBBJ at 69 position, she actually asked me to "eat her pussy". That's pretty unusual for WLs in PT to request that, well, at least to me and of course I subtly rejected her cos I'm not keen into it and just do fingering. Maybe Bros who are interested can really try her out but of course you got to visit her more often in order to enjoy this privilege.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1