The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
that is y..pecah lobang liao..

wonder how would you compare Molly (next door) vs. SQ?
Dunno leh, haven't tried Molly. chris91 already wrote the erotic novel FR on her... so, also pecah lobang le.
Old 25-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, SQ is sweeter in term of looks but as what is said she belongs to the tanner side that is why most people linked her with NANA

Molly got quite a good figure, but face wise she looked a bit old

service wise, i had only tried SQ so can really do the comparison
Old 25-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
IMHO, SQ is sweeter in term of looks but as what is said she belongs to the tanner side that is why most people linked her with NANA

Molly got quite a good figure, but face wise she looked a bit old

service wise, i had only tried SQ so can really do the comparison
You said "looked a bit old", the gardener immediately lost interest
Old 25-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Dunno leh, haven't tried Molly. chris91 already wrote the erotic novel FR on her... so, also pecah lobang le.
haha..so far no erotic novel on SC darling yet..phew..
Old 25-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah..you read my mind..i can skip molly liao..
Old 25-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup..as you mentioned..i only go for saplings..

Old 25-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah..you read my mind..i can skip molly liao..
but chris91 said Molly is SYT-type... now you must go 1805 to be the tie breaker
Old 26-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but chris91 said Molly is SYT-type... now you must go 1805 to be the tie breaker
to each have their own taste, i may be wrong. Its on my own perspective and judgement, better just go see there first, who knows you may liked it saabking
Old 26-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
to each have their own taste, i may be wrong. Its on my own perspective and judgement, better just go see there first, who knows you may liked it saabking
Agreed, only sure way to know is to do onsite personal recon trip, get the visual confirmation of target...many a times I read such and such FR then go down only to find out not really my cup in terms of looks, so indeed a personal voyage is needed many a times...
Old 26-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post
Agreed, only sure way to know is to do onsite personal recon trip, get the visual confirmation of target...many a times I read such and such FR then go down only to find out not really my cup in terms of looks, so indeed a personal voyage is needed many a times...
Indeed, some FRs are total rubbish. Best to have firsthand encounter before picking a girl to blow $150 on
Old 27-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

WL Name - Si Qi
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.63m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. Prior experience in skin trade in Zhuhai ...

Appearance - 7.0/10

Her looks remind me alot of the retired Na Na (also from 1803) when the latter first arrived in GL and her bod reminds me of the retired XLJ (also from 1803) ... Even their (Nana & Si Qi) demeanour is almost similar ... Only time will tell if this Si Qi will be as wild and notty as Na Na ... However, Si Qi has already offered me desirable doses of nottiness and playfulness in the session which I enjoyed very much ... She has round double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nose is small and button shape. She has small rounded facial shape and small lips. Her two frontal teeth are a little crooked and may need to put on braces to correct this slight flaw ... Her complexion however is not so good ... prolly not used to the local humid and hot climate. She has long wavy and tinted color hair like Na Na. This hairstyle made her more sex-appealing ... Her skin color is also close to Na Na's ... Neither tan nor fair. I would not say she is pretty pretty type but more towards youngish and adorably cute type plus a tinge of local lianish ... That suggests why I mentioned she reminded me alot of the retired Na Na ...

Bod - 7.8/10

As mentioned, her bod reminds me alot of retired Xiao La Jiao formerly from L1803. Slim, leggy, and youthfully taut bod plus smallish and yet very perky butts. She has more than necessary pubic hair. She has a butterfly-like tattoo on top her left hand. Her bod was smooth and no blemish in sight ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and well shaped natural A plus to B minus cupper frontal assets (not those full B cupper like Xiao Bei) ... Something like XLJ. She has pale brown nips.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very shiokaliciously spontaneous and engaging ... A lot of playfulness and nottiness built into this segment. The moment the door closed behind us, she gently pushed me on the bed and started to gyrate her pussy sexily (with her tiny G-String still intact) on my cock which was developing into its maximum size within my brief. I setup to suck and lick her nips like a deprived child ... We subsequently kissed gently and gradually led to passionate frenching. She held onto my neck & head whilst I caressed her rear torso and squeezed her firm ass. I then positioned on her back and pulled off her black G-String to reveal a priceless abalone but was marred slightly by her unkempt and long pubic hair. Without hesitation, I did a DATY ... She knew how to dance to my tune ... I guess her prior experience in Zhuhai put her in good position to sustain in this highly competitive and fierce GL CAT150 battlefield ... She certainly suit my style to the max ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

Soapy body2body massage from back to front torso. She also used her ass-crack to grind my hard-on dick to mimic a doggy fuck whilst I groped her tits from behind ... She would also massage my dick with soap with her skilful hands ... We frenched passionately + deeply and I squeezed her butts whilst she placed her hands on my neck and pec like lovers in a romantic movie ... We subsequently proceeded to towel-dried me ... Good customer service ... Lotsa GFE ... Haha ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 7.5/10

She used her breasts to stimulate me from my back to the front of my torso ... She licked and sucked my erotic zones stimulatingly ... She concentrated alot on my nips ... I then pulled her up to french her passionately. She responded appropriately. I could feel her warm and already moist pussy on my torso. Double shiokalicious!

AR - 7.7/10

She positioned me on fours to perform this department. Very stimulatingly done with subtle hand action on my butts and dick ... She would stroke her tongue along the length of my ass-crack with optimal pressure. I personally would prefer tongue-probing to be incorporated as well.

Frenching - 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging ... Very spontaneous as well. What I like about frenching SiQi is because she did it very gently and sensually with lotsa feel being built-in. I dislike aggressive "tongue-fighting" french kissing style ... This segment reminded me fondly of retired XLJ when I first tried the latter ... Both were so very sweet to me ...

BBBJ - 7.6/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... Wet and stimulating with sucking of my scrotum, testicals & HJ threw in ... Mesmerizing!

FJ - 7.8/10

Very engaging fuck and pro-active as well ... She is a combo of retired Na Na (face & demeanour) and XLJ (body & personality)... The best of both worlds ... Awesome! Her pussy was very moist and tight. We did frontal & reverse gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, lotus and missionary. We frenched passionately and deeply whilst in lotus & missionary positions...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She aims to please and making money is on top of her mind ... Needless to say she will be all out to retain all her deserving clients in order to sustain in the long run ... Lotsa of GFE in the process ... She used her hands to caress my face and circle my pecs whilst I lied on my back after the deed ... We then frenched again before we proceeded to shower ... She may be a gem waiting to be discovered ...

RTF - What you think? I've already done her thrice when I penned this FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Last edited by max_priest; 27-04-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 27-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Bro Max, I kinda like SiQi's upper front teeth leh. They make her look more innocent, and hide the naughtiness, which she unleashes in the bedroom
Old 01-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gardener verified..not interested..spent quality time with darling instead...apparently another bro trying to KC darling through wechat..
Old 01-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gardener verified..not interested..spent quality time with darling instead...apparently another bro trying to KC darling through wechat..
Who who not me since yr darling gone back i no wechat me no pull ppl back legs one (no potong jalan )
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Who who not me since yr darling gone back i no wechat me no pull ppl back legs one (no potong jalan )
aiyo..not u lar..you got 18yo hot and spicy..no need to potong jalan..better watch up others don't potong jalan u..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1