The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L18 h44 (prc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylauch View Post
Do you think she look like any familiar face on tv?
I think she resemble abit like vivian lai.
TT is one of my regular, indeed she's a nice face and good fuck. She told me she going back sometime next 2 months.

But i prefer the service of this other ang pai there though her face not that pretty, but her tongue action is fantastic!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard TT gone back to get married.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurKop1331 View Post
I heard TT gone back to get married.
from what I can gathered from my informant. She is marrying a Malaysian bro, gd luck to him.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Lucky got a session with TT just before she left. She is indeed quite a gem. Gonna miss her cfm look. Now back to g18 which has fantastic service btw.
Old 31-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
breeze1972115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpop View Post
Lucky got a session with TT just before she left. She is indeed quite a gem. Gonna miss her cfm look. Now back to g18 which has fantastic service btw.
This gal got ass running service.
Old 31-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any new gal?
Old 31-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze1972115 View Post

This gal got ass running service.
Any new gal coming.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
Any new gal coming.
Got this new gal forgot what number. Pretty but nose slightly large. But body is excellent. Very fair. But service v sop. She was working in china ktv so dun expect service like g18. No AR, back body catbath, etc.

Those who like pretty gals, i recommend you to try.

At the very least her attitude is good.

Lemme know how it goes after u tried.

Oh, and i always ask for Chen Long and the okt know who i meant. Hahahah.
The nose not that big laaaa.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING

Walked into L18H44 and chanced upon a really, really RARE F-CUP BOMBER and was VERY SATISFIED.

First off, this is the first time I have been to L18H44 and I wasn't very impressed with the house decor, a little run-down and I understand that this was previously a Thai house. This is also as I understand a house with both CAT150 and CAT100 girls so I quite skeptical about walking in as I was searching for CAT100 and I was quite certain I would get 'inferior' service as the girls would tend to compare and so on.

Anyway as I walked in, there were only 2 girls, and there she was at 1 corner, lo and behold, the largest set of bursting cantaloupes you have ever seen for a long, long time in Geylang. It was just bursting out of the dress and screaming for attention.
I took her without hesitation.

Up the stairs and I got a chance to look at her figure as I walked behind her glancing at her short skirt. She is tall, about 1.66m, super fair, and with a good-sized round perky ass. Not the super slim type, but not venturing into bah bah territory yet, but the type I like - short body/torso, long slim legs, very nice proportion.

Anyway fast forward the deed is done and here are my ratings :

Dou Dou from Fuzhou, Fujian
CAT100 (45 mins)

Looks : 7/10 (good features, pretty but not a knockout that's for sure; looks Taiwanese, does not look PRC, pretty enough in my opinion)
Height : 8/10 (Excellent heightl, around 1.66 m)
Dress Sense : 7/10 (so-so, nothing to shout about, nice heels she wore that day, a pair of blue ones)

Figure : 7.5/10 (F-CUP + perky ass; figure type : not slim, BUT NOT bah-bah, in between, with some tummy)
Boobs : 8/10 (LOVELY F-cups with on a comparatively slim frame, saggy unfortunately but the breast density is good and nice, would have given 9/10 if not saggy but there is no such thing unless modified boobs)
Ass : 8/10 (good and perky unlike most PRCs)
Skin/Complexion/Tone : 8/10 (very fair and smooth skin tone; grading higher because I am sucker for very fair girls)

Service : 6.5/10 (CAT100; as I feared - nothing to shout about, but heck I was there for the BOOBS)
GFE : 6.5/10 (nothing much for me ...)
Frenching : None
BJ : 7/10 (not bad not bad)

RTF : 8/10 (yes, which is quite rare for me)
Old 02-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Only 2 girls ? What time u there ? This house so good business ?
Old 03-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Andrei is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING

Walked into L18H44 and chanced upon a really, really RARE F-CUP BOMBER and was VERY SATISFIED.

First off, this is the first time I have been to L18H44 and I wasn't very impressed with the house decor, a little run-down and I understand that this was previously a Thai house. This is also as I understand a house with both CAT150 and CAT100 girls so I quite skeptical about walking in as I was searching for CAT100 and I was quite certain I would get 'inferior' service as the girls would tend to compare and so on.

Anyway as I walked in, there were only 2 girls, and there she was at 1 corner, lo and behold, the largest set of bursting cantaloupes you have ever seen for a long, long time in Geylang. It was just bursting out of the dress and screaming for attention.
I took her without hesitation.

Up the stairs and I got a chance to look at her figure as I walked behind her glancing at her short skirt. She is tall, about 1.66m, super fair, and with a good-sized round perky ass. Not the super slim type, but not venturing into bah bah territory yet, but the type I like - short body/torso, long slim legs, very nice proportion.

Anyway fast forward the deed is done and here are my ratings :

Dou Dou from Fuzhou, Fujian
CAT100 (45 mins)

Looks : 7/10 (good features, pretty but not a knockout that's for sure; looks Taiwanese, does not look PRC, pretty enough in my opinion)
Height : 8/10 (Excellent heightl, around 1.66 m)
Dress Sense : 7/10 (so-so, nothing to shout about, nice heels she wore that day, a pair of blue ones)

Figure : 7.5/10 (F-CUP + perky ass; figure type : not slim, BUT NOT bah-bah, in between, with some tummy)
Boobs : 8/10 (LOVELY F-cups with on a comparatively slim frame, saggy unfortunately but the breast density is good and nice, would have given 9/10 if not saggy but there is no such thing unless modified boobs)
Ass : 8/10 (good and perky unlike most PRCs)
Skin/Complexion/Tone : 8/10 (very fair and smooth skin tone; grading higher because I am sucker for very fair girls)

Service : 6.5/10 (CAT100; as I feared - nothing to shout about, but heck I was there for the BOOBS)
GFE : 6.5/10 (nothing much for me ...)
Frenching : None
BJ : 7/10 (not bad not bad)

RTF : 8/10 (yes, which is quite rare for me)
Is the boobie real ?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
Is the boobie real ?
100% natural
Old 21-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Bro style.whist eye catching title is not as eye catching as Dou Dou's massively huge headlights!

Dou Dou's cup size definitely F or beyond. Comparable to the legendary H cupper Xiao Xiao and F cupper Ah Mei. Too bad, the comparison does not go beyond that.

FR on Dou Dou
Looks: 7/10 not a head turner, if you turned your head, it must be her headlights. She actually has a countryside aura to her looks.
Height: 8.5/10 like what bro style.whist said, she is quite tall
Body: 9/10 high score because of her jugganaut headlights. She is big boned and has slight tummy
Complexion: 8.5/10 smooth silky white skin, almost flawless
Boobs: 8/10 wanted to give a higher score, but see my FJ description. Boobs sag but it is natural because of the size. must use 2 hands to fully grab
Foreplay: 5/10 nothing much to shout about
FJ: 4/10 I give a very low rating when I encounter girls which have 1001 restrictions due to the size of my penis. She refused to do cowgirl, doggie, so I can only do missionary. Even that, while I was pumping, she tried to push me away as she felt quite painful.
BJ: 7/10 normal
GFE: 3/10 no GFE at all
Attitude: 6/10 despite a poor FJ performance, she tried to remain friendly
RTF: Unlikely unless she improves dramatically on the FJ part
Old 11-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Was there today to look for dou dou. Okt say she went back already... which other house is also prc?
Old 16-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Busty Newcomer Really a Gem!

Recently went to lorong 18 house 44 , the good old 浴中屋 renowned for the best selection of cat100 PRC girls with best looks and best services. ok , i know this sounds exaggerated, but for cat100, i notice over here the standard in terms of looks and service , is actually either as good or much better than cat150 .

I went in and lo to behold! A buxomy newcomer who has got model looks , a little classical chinese look with sharp elegant features. I immediately chose her! Her number in this house is number 9 , so i told the friendly and polite okt i want no. 9.

Number 9 is my favourite and lucky number , and this girl who is tag no. 9 in this house is also my favorite girl now. Her service is very good , friendly and polite , she helped undress me and bathed me . she is accommodating and willing to try different sexual positions .She actually taught and introduced some new sexual positions like the standing ones which I seldom use! How enthusiastic and hardworking of her! our coitus was real sensual and quite passionate actually maybe because of the rapport we built. She was quite chatty and we chatted well , and her figure was awesome! I must say she is much better than cat150 although she is cat100.

D CUP BOOBS , standing at a model height of 1.65-1.69, around there , she was rather tall for me, with her well toned body , round fleshy butt great for a doggy style , and long well toned legs , number 9 really deserves to me on the TOP of my list ! she is now my favourite! she says she swims to keep her figure in shape , and that is very good ! no wonder her figure is like a russian supermodel or european in general , actually better than caucasian, which is rare for chinese , especially thin petite southern chinese .

number 9 hails from the beautiful city of Harbin , Heilongjiang province , which has beautiful scenery and of course , beautiful girls like her!

Gentlemen , she is new , so pls take care of her , she is to me a perfect gem , but of course servicewise generally speaking , will depend on individual chemistry , so i can only say to fellow gentleman here she is a potential gem. One thing for sure, is her natural D cup boobs and tall curvy well toned figure , sharp elegant facial features , classical chinese with an exotic hint of russian/mongolian features , dont know how to describe must see for your self , and of course her good work attitude , service and personality. I left a happy and fully sextified man , with a complimentary can of oolong tea provided by 浴中屋 . I will definitely RTF !

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 16-07-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1