The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Jalan Molek, house 14.
Girl 7.

Tall but still curvy. Regular size tits.
A body that shouldn't belong to Cat40 in my opinion. And long hair on top. Shaven below.

This is my first Cat40 visit.
BBBJ was very average.
But when she starts cowgirl on me,...haha it was a lovely sight in the mirror.
In the short time of 15 mins...only 2 positions...cowgirl and doggy.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Cat40 indeed have some good value for money girls
Old 18-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Cat40 indeed have some good value for money girls
top up $10 can extend to 30min ?
Old 20-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tearsforfears is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesGoat View Post
Hi good evening to all bros. am a newbie here. However, would like to share my FR for my new finding tonight! I want to share and it's my official first FT is because this girl is too good to pass.

L18H32G68
Did not get her name cause maybe OKT instructed her to try not to give herself away. Why? I'm about to share it now.

Was feeling horny on a Saturday evening after kena fly aeroplane by my date. So decided to go visit GL for awhile before heading home. Right about when I was almost giving up hope for a good Thai girl around 16-18. I went into 32 to give it my last shot.

Saw only 3 girls inside, however my eyes straightaway caught G68. She was really pretty and OKT intro and say she from Malaysia. So I was kinda caught off guard as I didn't know got Malaysia girls work here in GL one.

OKT said $80 for the girl as she's from Malaysia. So I didn't hesitate and just took her. The other 2 girls didn't really catch my attention. Thus I followed her into her room all the way till the end which is just next to the toilet.

At first she appeared to be quite dao, however it all changed when I entered her room. We started undressing and proceeded to the showers. She kept speaking in this non-SG/Malaysian mandarin, but her standard of mandarin was really good and with her fair skin she might have just passed off as a Chinese girl. But it all changed when she asked me in the showers in Chinese if I liked Thai girls. From then on we kept talking like childhood sweethearts. I was pretty shy as I'm not very experienced in this field, so she proceeded to kiss me lightly from my neck down to sucking and licking of my nipples. I slowly caresses her skin from the back and making light tickles all the way to her breasts. It feels so soft and so nice to be feeling em boobies.

She keep giving me this CFM look and tore off the CD wrapper and as she wore it on for me, she cheekily said,"帅哥来找我做爱". She then proceeded to slightly kiss my cock and progressively swallow it whole making those noises that just kept me aroused. I already cannot control myself then and just flip her over and started giving her all my love body and soul. In the midst of doing it with her, she kept slapping and grabbing me to give her more. I ended it in doggystyle as she held onto me tightly.

Looks : 9/10 (Thai but passed off as cute Chinese girl, SYT. Definitely won't miss her when u enter the house)
Body : 9/10 (soft C boobs that can't be fake, felt real and goes really nice with your palms)
GFE : 8/10, really felt like my childhood sweetheart and GND that u really wanna bang till u grow old with her
Service : 8/10 (largely depends on the kinda guy IMHO)
Damage : $80

Definitely RTF as she's too good to pass. Sorry for my bad formatting and paragraphing if any experienced bros here can't see my FR too well. It's my first post and hope I shared something good with all the good bros here.

bro thai or Malaysian?
Old 20-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Dunno leh....nvr heard b4....but u ask okt maybe can
Old 22-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dunno leh....nvr heard b4....but u ask okt maybe can
JM 14 like damn hot leh.....went in on a Sunday afternoon and tank empty with people waiting outside ???? hidden gems in this house ?
Old 22-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

I guess so....the other time i also found a few gems at jm8 ? The house at the center
Old 23-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Between jm8 and jm14 i find the girls at jm14 more bonkable, just my opinion.

Maybe that's why there's people waiting outside 14 sometimes. Went on weekday 6pm+ also saw a group...

Detour to jm8 instead. Chose one a bit bak chye type, g16. Luckily her svc was good, auto bbbj without request, so wasn't a waste of the $40.
Old 23-03-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess so....the other time i also found a few gems at jm8 ? The house at the center
if there are good gems here, i think it's time for me to try thressome.....since 2x$40 x2 session only $160. anyone 3some recommendation here ?
Old 24-03-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yeepi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher1010 View Post
Jalan Molek, house 14.
Girl 7.

Tall but still curvy. Regular size tits.
A body that shouldn't belong to Cat40 in my opinion. And long hair on top. Shaven below.

This is my first Cat40 visit.
BBBJ was very average.
But when she starts cowgirl on me,...haha it was a lovely sight in the mirror.
In the short time of 15 mins...only 2 positions...cowgirl and doggy.
not sure if we got the same girl! i loose it when doggy facing mirror that night hahaha!
Old 24-03-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jm14 g7
Amazing bbbj
Fj shiok shiok
Doggy shiok
Hidden gem
In Jm
Old 29-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Indeed Jm14 G7 was good.
If only she got a younger and prettier face.
Body: 8 right curve at the right place.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hunterbob is Cool - loads of Potential

tried G12 from 2030
short hair i like
resting bitch face
small and petite
soso figure
7/10
Old 03-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
i know the boss of H8 so i can...
H14 the okt once gave me 30 mins for 40 bucks..
maybe if you ask..
should be can
Old 05-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

L18H40

G2 - Bom / Bomb?

First look she gave me the vibe of a sweet school girl who is shy.

Made me want to conquer her n make her moan with me over her.

Very soft spoken, gentle.

Not your wild type, made effort in bed to cat bath slowly n gently.

Would RTF if I want to have a slow and gentle love making session.

Enhanced boobs, full B or small C I guess?

Never given birth, her mei mei quite tight.

Cheers
Badboy

p.s. new bath of girls coming in next week.

Ang pai 18 stopped work liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1