The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Liketotry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is massage an enjoyment or torture?

Agreed with BADDDman, thank you all for your advice.

We pay money to enjoy massaging and not to be torture, I will tell the ML to adjust to the strength I feel comfortable with.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

TS Deserves my 16 MISSILES - for great knowledge-sharing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liketotry View Post
Hi all bro

I read all threads and seem like most bro really enjoying massaging, talking about shiok and muscle relief, but why I don't feel it? I always felt whole body pain before and after massage, is that normal?

I'm getting old and body starting to ache, really want to enjoy massage but the thought of pain scare me. Maybe bro in sbf can recommend some good massage lady to me. Also what is the right pressure a ML should apply and what preparation I must do before going to massage.

Is massage really enjoyable? I don't know ???
Old 05-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

True Samster spirit - request for the massage technique you the Customer prefer - Not the technique ML prefer to practice on customers 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Agree. For me, I like soft-medium massage. Some ML ma chiam revenge like that, use all their strength to rub. Sometimes hard a bit never mind, but they will keep rubbing the same spot and increasing strength, making it unbearable some times.

When I kp they are too hard, they will say "u can't endure pain?" With the inferring tone. "reduce strength then I become only touching u already...". And I will kp them back that I'm here to enjoy not torture! This will keep them shut for a while.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Upp good knowledge-sharing thread....

Quote:
Agreed with BADDDman, thank you all for your advice.

We pay money to enjoy massaging and not to be torture, I will tell the ML to adjust to the strength I feel comfortable with.
Old 17-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential

It has always been an enjoyment to me, but only my back can withstand the hard presses. My legs are more sensitive and I usually will let the lady know I cannot tahan that much.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

the best massage lady is to buy a good OSIM massage chair at home

Quote:
Hi all bro

I read all threads and seem like most bro really enjoying massaging, talking about shiok and muscle relief, but why I don't feel it? I always felt whole body pain before and after massage, is that normal?

I'm getting old and body starting to ache, really want to enjoy massage but the thought of pain scare me. Maybe bro in sbf can recommend some good massage lady to me. Also what is the right pressure a ML should apply and what preparation I must do before going to massage.

Is massage really enjoyable? I don't know ???
Old 18-03-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Liketotry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Hahaha nice, with the money we spent every month on ML, it may be a good investment to buy a massage chair.
Old 18-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Me also getting old. Believe it is problem of the internal organs. Take care of your internal organ, then can enjoy massage.
Once in a while the back is all screwed up. Usually will go for the hard massage at least two days in a row to release the tension.
Old 21-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

For giving a valuable advice - my 24 missiles for you bro 👍 you are now in POSITIVE territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspot View Post
Me also getting old. Believe it is problem of the internal organs. Take care of your internal organ, then can enjoy massage.
Once in a while the back is all screwed up. Usually will go for the hard massage at least two days in a row to release the tension.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Sometimes I like Thai massage . Sometimes I like oil massage . I like MLs who really know their skills and will ask you what strength you like .
Old 22-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

i personally prefers a hard massage, thou some areas can be painful during and after process but you can feel back less tense then before..
Old 24-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

spot-on RETEPOET

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1