The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 18-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Bro, are you sure they offer raw for sex? Don't anyhow say leh.....
You need to ask around and you must pay for the price for the service you ask for.How much you offer them?
Old 18-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wireless25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello..been visit txtile ctr for some times..always for the same shop opp the helicopter shop..interested to know abt the one facing the escalator..anyone tried? always see the door locked..
Old 18-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
4th floor newly renovated shop that operated by the old owner sally.
Bro u mean Sally shop change hand already?
Old 18-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwen View Post
Went have a look ytd. Still running saw Annie there and a few more.
now spring time ... 春风吹又生
Old 18-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 16
ahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of light

Well according to Annie she will be at gmt during afternoon and night time back to old place.

Orchard Plaza HC

Julie

Please Teach Me.

Cheap massage @ $28
Old 19-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Kind update by ahwen - my 24 missiles for you

Quote:
Well according to Annie she will be at gmt during afternoon and night time back to old place.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

If you knock knock the door - you could be lucky....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless25 View Post
hello..been visit txtile ctr for some times..always for the same shop opp the helicopter shop..interested to know abt the one facing the escalator..anyone tried? always see the door locked..
Old 19-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she go gmt do serious masg?
like to try gmt again for good masg.

looking for local sporean thai masg
clean,not so hard
budgeted thai masg.
Old 20-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hmm...was wandering around in sultan plaza last week...
saw that many of me former playgrounds have been closed...
are there new joints or they moved to elsewhere ?...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 20-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Annie or Angie?
Old 21-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know of this Malay girl called Aika? Can't seem to find the thread. Anyone know where is her shop located at?
Old 24-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Bro u mean Sally shop change hand already?
Is under renovation don't know really a not.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

All back to usual the shop had reopen or move to building beside.AV had done a half fuck job for this building and the other few also.Where is all this news from?

NEWS RELEASES
23 March 2017
Thirteen Persons Arrested during Joint Enforcement Operation
Four men and nine women were arrested following a 16-hour joint enforcement operation that was conducted from 21 to 22 March 2017.

The operation was jointly led by Ang Mo Kio Division and Central Narcotics Bureau Enforcement “F” Division, and was supported by officers from the 3rdSingapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) Division.  During the operation, the officers conducted checks at public housing estates in Yishun, Hougang and Sengkang and Punggol and massage establishment outlets in Ang Mo Kio.

Three men and one woman were arrested for drug-related offences. A small amount of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were seized.

In addition, one man and seven women were arrested for offences under the Women’s Charter Act. Preliminary investigations revealed that the female suspects advertised their sexual service online and operated within the residential areas. Cash amounting to S$1410 and 10 mobile phones were seized as case exhibits.

One unlicensed massage establishment outlet was raided and one woman was arrested for employment related offences.

Investigations against the suspects are ongoing.
PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
23 March 2017 @ 3:00PM

NEWS RELEASES
20 March 2017
116 Arrested in Multi-Agency Operation
The Police have arrested 63 women and 53 men for various offences in relation to vice, gambling and illegal employment during a six-day multi-agency joint operation that ended on 20 March 2017.

The operation was led by Central Division and supported by officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), the Police’s Special Operations Command (SOC) and the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). The operation involved a series of enforcement raids and checks at public entertainment outlets, massage establishments and residential units in Beach Road, Boat Quay, Chinatown, Kallang Bahru, Jalan Besar, Jalan Sultan, Central Mall, and Little India, as part of ongoing efforts to clamp down on illegal activities in such premises. 

Investigations against the suspects are ongoing.

Commander of Central Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Arthur Law, expressed his appreciation to all officers and agencies involved for their strong support and collaboration in the fight against crime.

SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
20 March 2017 @ 8:00PM

NEWS RELEASES
11 March 2017
26 Arrested for Vice-Related Activities
The Police have arrested 26 women, aged between 19 and 49, for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities during an operation conducted on 10 March 2017. In the four-hour operation, officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) carried out enforcement efforts in the vicinity of Orchard Road which resulted in the arrests.

Investigations against the suspects are ongoing. Under the Women’s Charter, any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of another person, is liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

The Police will continue to take tough enforcement action against vice-related activities and those who engage in such activities will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
11 March 2017 @ 4:00PM

NEWS RELEASES
09 March 2017
Thirteen Massage Parlour Operators to be Charged
Officers from the Central Division have conducted enforcement operations against massage establishments in Chinatown, Little India, Jalan Besar, Bugis and City Hall areas between January and March 2017.

Four men and eight women, aged 39 and 66, are among the twelve unlicensed operators who will be charged in Court between 13 to 15 March 2017 forwith an offence of carrying on an establishment for massage without a valid licence and carrying on an establishment for massage in contravention of the licensing condition, under Section 9(a). Another 38-year-old woman will also be charged on 13 March 2017 under Section 9(d) of the Massage Establishments Act, Chapter 173.
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
09 March 2017 @ 3:50PM
Old 26-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

March so many raid is that because of the coming bonus.
Old 26-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Thanks to Mmind - Our Police PR Department very updated news
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1