The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Quite easy to differentiate them. The taller but older one is Michelle.
The MLs in Parklane mostly milfs, only a few looks younger eg May and XW.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
The MLs in Parklane mostly milfs, only a few looks younger eg May and XW.
Weekends sometimes got part-timers, quite young around late 20s.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are may and Michelle still side by side? I can't decide between them who to choose. Walked past before and michelle seems more approachable and friendly
Old 25-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try both..haha..
Old 25-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

To Bros who tried Xiao Wei before, what do you think of her service? She is definitely very pretty w a youthful body. When I visited her for the first time even though she is generally quite friendly but I do find her abit too commercial. Maybe it will get better if I become her regular?
Old 25-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Are may and Michelle still side by side? I can't decide between them who to choose. Walked past before and michelle seems more approachable and friendly
Both May and Michelle are friendly and approachable. In fact I find May is more aggressive in hunting for new customers or getting regulars to rtf her while Michelle is more laid back.
Old 27-03-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
To Bros who tried Xiao Wei before, what do you think of her service? She is definitely very pretty w a youthful body. When I visited her for the first time even though she is generally quite friendly but I do find her abit too commercial. Maybe it will get better if I become her regular?
Where is xw shop located
Old 27-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
lol go do both at the same time. 2 pairs of big boobs to play with.
Old 27-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
matrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Can anyone pm me the damage for Michelle or May?? Thanks
Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

review of M and M both together!!!!

some of you bros might have tried both together so you know what they can do. but hot damn.

since i know them pretty well they offer so i say why not. they say they like me very much so offer me super special...lol.

once in they both get naked and start touchy feely. two mouth licking all over me. Mich goes first to bbbj me while May suck my nipples!! Doing all this standing up near the mirror so i can see the action....hot damn her ass in the squat position while sucking me off and may sucking my chest almost made me blow.

go over and sat down so both can bbbj me. plenty of ball sucking!!!

both bend over the small bed ask me which one to go first...I got may first fucking her from behind as she does her AV moan while i finger fuck mich..damn she wet.

pull out and start fucking mich and may flip over squzzed those big boob together and let me finger fuck her and i pull out of mich and put it back in may while mich stand up and sucking my ear while i ass fuck her with my finger. Now both giving out av moans!!! I lay down while mich rides me and May sit on my face and eat her pussy out, damn sweet i lick hard she moad louder follow by mich grinding harder.

i pull out and took it off both got on their knee and squzze their boobs together taking turn bbj me till i blow on both sets of boobs.

FUCK DAMN!!!!

damage...i am not telling. just go and pay and have fun.
enjoy!
Old 28-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
review of M and M both together!!!

since i know them pretty well they offer so i say why not. they say they like me very much so offer me super special...lol.
Need to change condom when switching to fuck them? Or they let you raw since they like you?

I always ask May for CIM, damn shiok. After cumming in mouth, she will not immediately stop but will go on sucking.
Old 28-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Need to change condom when switching to fuck them? Or they let you raw since they like you?

I always ask May for CIM, damn shiok. After cumming in mouth, she will not immediately stop but will go on sucking.
return you points.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix23 View Post
Hi

Can anyone pm me the damage for Michelle or May?? Thanks
Not sure about Michelle's damage. May charge me 150 for bbbj with fj exclude 30 massage fee on my first few visits. Then dropped to 150 for everything, then nowadays 130 for a quickie.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
RaphaelC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

People in this forum really like to fuck and tell.
May got raw and Michelle no raw? Don't be naive.
I had raw with Michelle and nothing to shout about.
Just when you think you are treated special, really is not.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
Not sure about Michelle's damage. May charge me 150 for bbbj with fj exclude 30 massage fee on my first few visits. Then dropped to 150 for everything, then nowadays 130 for a quickie.
May's knife very sharp, always will try ask for more money for other extras. Must stand firm not to fall for her sob stories and kc traps to milk more money. She will accept lower amounts if you stand your ground.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread