The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sabien99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
siam paradise hotel?

Anyone in KL try the girls at Siam Paradise hotel, there is one there by name of Rain who looks super hot.

Any feedback?

http://paradisesiam.wixsite.com/siam

http://paradisesiam.wixsite.com/siam/rain
Old 30-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: siam paradise hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabien99 View Post
Anyone in KL try the girls at Siam Paradise hotel, there is one there by name of Rain who looks super hot.

Any feedback?

http://paradisesiam.wixsite.com/siam

http://paradisesiam.wixsite.com/siam/rain
Hey, noob, newbie, don't know anything !.

What Siam Paradise Hotel ???

There are no such hotels in that area.

There is Charisma Hotel near Wisma Shaw.

I presumed you meant Charisma Hotel whereby there are rooms with ladies for sex.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
heaven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hey, noob, newbie, don't know anything !.

What Siam Paradise Hotel ???

There are no such hotels in that area.

There is Charisma Hotel near Wisma Shaw.

I presumed you meant Charisma Hotel whereby there are rooms with ladies for sex.
yes i know this place. very dodgy there are always a few bouncers near the entrance 24/7. care to tell me how is the stock there? what price and can we look into each room to check out the goods b4 commit? tia
Old 10-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven7 View Post
yes i know this place. very dodgy there are always a few bouncers near the entrance 24/7. care to tell me how is the stock there? what price and can we look into each room to check out the goods b4 commit? tia
The " bouncers " recommend Thais and Viets to customers via the pictures on their mobiles or Ipads. Price is around RM 180 to RM 230. RM 230 is for " model " stocks. Pictures are not accurate. Model stocks are actually lies to lure you in. You cannot look into each room. Once you selected the lady, the room number will be given to you and you go to that room only.

You can, with the " bouncers " go from room to room to see only if you are a regular and buddy buddy friend to the bouncer. And you must select a lady. Bouncer will fuck you upside down for wasting their so precious time after taking you from room to room and you refused to commit.

Better you go to Summer Thai Massage ( behind Times Square ) in a hotel. Can park your care for free if there are space available. Go to M floor to the massage area. Oil massage is RM68 and there are 12 Thai ML there. Some are syts but do only HJ for RM50. Three runners in the massage area can get ladies for sex at RM178. Ladies for sex and massage ladies are different.
Got sauna, bathroom, cinema room, cafeteria for some drinks in the ( for massage and for customers looking for sex ).

You want to go from room to room without " bouncers " breathing down your neck ???.

You go to Histana Hotel, on the way to Klang. All the PRCs are in the rooms. You see, knock the door, you c the lady and go on knocking on other doors on that level. Price per shot is RM 170 to RM180. And no bouncers here.

You go to Cairnhill Hotel in Jalan Ipoh. Have many rooms with Thais, Cambodians, Viets on several levels. You can knock on the doors but which room have ladies, is for you to guess ( if you are smart enough ). The ladies may open the door or refuse to do so. ( the ladies are waiting for customers confirmations from their agents / runners in order to open their doors ). Some may just open the door to have sex to earn extra money without paying their OKTs, agents and runners.
Old 13-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
heaven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro thks for the detailed description of Charisma. Not my cup of tea. Yes...i actually like to check the good beforehand. Really missed the days of PP 9th floor. I wonder when they will open again.

Ya i know of histana but ther stock quality IMO is not very appealing.
Old 15-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The " bouncers " recommend Thais and Viets to customers via the pictures on their mobiles or Ipads. Price is around RM 180 to RM 230. RM 230 is for " model " stocks. Pictures are not accurate. Model stocks are actually lies to lure you in. You cannot look into each room. Once you selected the lady, the room number will be given to you and you go to that room only.

You can, with the " bouncers " go from room to room to see only if you are a regular and buddy buddy friend to the bouncer. And you must select a lady. Bouncer will fuck you upside down for wasting their so precious time after taking you from room to room and you refused to commit.

Better you go to Summer Thai Massage ( behind Times Square ) in a hotel. Can park your care for free if there are space available. Go to M floor to the massage area. Oil massage is RM68 and there are 12 Thai ML there. Some are syts but do only HJ for RM50. Three runners in the massage area can get ladies for sex at RM178. Ladies for sex and massage ladies are different.
Got sauna, bathroom, cinema room, cafeteria for some drinks in the ( for massage and for customers looking for sex ).

You want to go from room to room without " bouncers " breathing down your neck ???.

You go to Histana Hotel, on the way to Klang. All the PRCs are in the rooms. You see, knock the door, you c the lady and go on knocking on other doors on that level. Price per shot is RM 170 to RM180. And no bouncers here.

You go to Cairnhill Hotel in Jalan Ipoh. Have many rooms with Thais, Cambodians, Viets on several levels. You can knock on the doors but which room have ladies, is for you to guess ( if you are smart enough ). The ladies may open the door or refuse to do so. ( the ladies are waiting for customers confirmations from their agents / runners in order to open their doors ). Some may just open the door to have sex to earn extra money without paying their OKTs, agents and runners.
Hi bro, can you tell me the name of the hotel for Summer Thai massage? thank you
Old 17-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

siam paradise hotel looks so amazing, it's not too expensive i guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1