The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Re: Some advise from ppl here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
TS, firstly do you depend on her for a living or paying some of your bills. Both of you not married and just stay together and son is yours so what are you trying drive at or to hold on to.

Even if you have a married cert, I guess in this modern world doesn't mean anything when time to split, let not talk about just a mutual kind of arrangement.

Take Care.

Nope bro. Before she was working. Everything is relying on me. When she starts work 2 months ago. Then some stuff she is paying for now. I am trying to hold on because of my son. I can't imagine. If I do move out. I am unable to see my son on a daily basis.

That's why now. Is like I am damn thick skinned to keep stay there.

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 31-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I mean this is her house...she want u to go u should just pack up and go....seriously for u not to have a house and yet stay at a woman's place is kind of degrading.

As a man, you should provide a roof for the woman...since u lack the capability to do so and has been staying at her place for so long...it is only right u pack up ur bags and leave now tat she want you out of her life....

And before she is working, u r paying for the stuffs....it is only right u do so since u r staying at her place. Now that she starts paying for her own. Time for u to go if u r not welcome there.

And i dun understand why u would have a kid with her in the first place when u cannot even afford ur own place.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 8
Toobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to behold

hmmmm think she is not your wife since you two are not married in the first place.

I would say girls like to use "let's spilit" "Divorce" more than guys. If you love her and want to give another chance to this relationship (despite catching her unloyal to you), then please cling on to it.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Don't cling on someone whose meant to go and doesn't want to stay.

It will just cause unhappiness for you and her.

Look beyond.

Spend your life with a girl whose willing to spend her life with you.

Time is precious. So spend it well.

Hurt feelings will be repaired if not, numbed, by the flow of time.

Nothing last forever.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1