The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
botique spa

Halo everybody, anyone try botique spa
Old 22-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!
Re: botique spa

And wer is tat?
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 22-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of

Hotel along havelock rd ,any bro trh before
Old 13-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Do not get a massaged by Emily, middleaged SG Chinese woman. Slim, a little tall and presentable looks. No make up. Left only 10 minutes. Much talking which got no where because she was asking for a too high price just for a HJ in too short a time. Then she called me something derogatory. I wore back my clothes and departed.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschang View Post
Halo everybody, anyone try botique spa
U can try and post FR..
Old 14-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After such a poor report by Bro Adonis, we can honestly forget about this SPA.
There are just too many other SPA's that will appreciate our biz more.
Cheers
Old 14-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

It's high time we wake up to Rude + Lousy behaviour MLs who treat customers shabbily. As paying customers, we have the right to insist on the right massage services + good attitude MLs. Its about mutual respect.

Kudos to Adonis for walking out of an undeserved MP/ ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Do not get a massaged by Emily, middleaged SG Chinese woman. Slim, a little tall and presentable looks. No make up. Left only 10 minutes. Much talking which got no where because she was asking for a too high price just for a HJ in too short a time. Then she called me something derogatory. I wore back my clothes and departed.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I received two PMs that other massage girls in here give good service but unfortunately I never met them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1